Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 30810
-
02-21-23 21:40 #21615Senior Member

Posts: 337Let us know
If you pull the trigger let us know. Looks very interesting and if it's a good double BBBJ 140 may be worth a special treat. They don't look great but for double BBBJ worth a look possibly.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:53 #21614Senior Member

Posts: 331It seems to only work on Wi-Fi now.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 18:27 #21613Senior Member

Posts: 190Site access?
I keep losing the ability to access this site.
Lasts for days then comes back.
Anyone else having issues.
-
02-21-23 17:33 #21612Senior Member

Posts: 238https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/930549733755
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 17:25 #21611Senior Member

Posts: 459The linked in
Great idea and you are right. They - fake names and info / so should we. BTW, do you use a generic pic of someone similar to you or do you use your real pic?
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 17:07 #21610Senior Member

Posts: 229Xnoa
Just give her some time. I'm sure she has some stuff to get done first before all of this. Surely she'll get back to the texting soon. The only thing we can do is wait.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 13:01 #21609Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Sanford Cum Fxxk me
She has been reviewed before and as I recall the recommendation was to stay far away. There is a reason she isn't smiling ....
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
02-21-23 08:40 #21608Senior Member

Posts: 2382 girl
Has anyone pulled the trigger on this duo? Trina I have experience with but the new girl and a duo sounds interesting. Plus the new girl looks kinda hot. Thanks.
-
02-21-23 08:27 #21607Senior Member

Posts: 221Profile
This is absurd, the whole point to meeting providers is to not have a personal connection, only a sexual one. I made up a linkin profile and use this with the ones that ask for one. They give us All alternate info and so should we. Be safe out there and take care brother.
Originally Posted by Terk12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:35 #21606Regular Member

Posts: 22Caution
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/115699887
Was about to meet when I saw 2 Uncles in her floor walking around I didn't stop to find out, noped tf out of there.
On Morrisville.
-
02-20-23 11:06 #21605Senior Member

Posts: 115Hey.
Give her time to respond.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:59 #21604Senior Member

Posts: 26Provider requirement
Tried to setup a meeting with Vickie and she requires a LinkedIn profile and reference. I completely get why it is required but do people actually provide? I would think this is a very bad idea for the scheduler. She said there is no alternative even with references.
-
02-20-23 10:22 #21603Senior Member

Posts: 29Noa!!
Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.
Thanks.
-
02-20-23 09:18 #21602Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes, did a threesome with them late last week. Both are hot. Brunette looks way better in person than in pics. I think bc the blonde is so tiny, the brunette is more of the thick latina type. Not fat at all. All covered and they were comfortable going back and forth fucking and BJ. For the time and $ I feel it was well worth it. They were not totally into it but certainly good enough. It wasn't a GFE 3 some but again for 200 for 30 min and basically no notice set up. I recommend. After seeing them I can imagine that one on one may be a little better as some had indicated with the blonde.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:15 #21601Senior Member

Posts: 274Lisa from Florida
Had a dream with Lisa this morning. She is a MILF face is ehhh but natural tits are awesome and nice ass.
She is your typical tanned MILF visiting from Florida and near RDU.
Opted for qv dream and damage was 1. 25 sloppy natural wet mic job followed by CFS.
She gets into and makes the noises you want to hear.
Would repeat again.
https://callescort.org/954-274-8725












Reply With Quote





