Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 1114 1614 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21615

    Let us know

    If you pull the trigger let us know. Looks very interesting and if it's a good double BBBJ 140 may be worth a special treat. They don't look great but for double BBBJ worth a look possibly.

  2. #21614
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I keep losing the ability to access this site.

    Lasts for days then comes back.

    Anyone else having issues.
    It seems to only work on Wi-Fi now.

  3. #21613

    Site access?

    I keep losing the ability to access this site.

    Lasts for days then comes back.

    Anyone else having issues.

  4. #21612
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this duo? Trina I have experience with but the new girl and a duo sounds interesting. Plus the new girl looks kinda hot. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/930549733755

  5. #21611

    The linked in

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    This is absurd, the whole point to meeting providers is to not have a personal connection, only a sexual one. I made up a linkin profile and use this with the ones that ask for one. They give us All alternate info and so should we. Be safe out there and take care brother.
    Great idea and you are right. They - fake names and info / so should we. BTW, do you use a generic pic of someone similar to you or do you use your real pic?

  6. #21610

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.

    Thanks.
    Just give her some time. I'm sure she has some stuff to get done first before all of this. Surely she'll get back to the texting soon. The only thing we can do is wait.

  7. #21609

    RE: Sanford Cum Fxxk me

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider or got any reviews of her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/389588284395
    She has been reviewed before and as I recall the recommendation was to stay far away. There is a reason she isn't smiling ....

    HolyDiver.

  8. #21608

    2 girl

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this duo? Trina I have experience with but the new girl and a duo sounds interesting. Plus the new girl looks kinda hot. Thanks.

  9. #21607

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Terk12  [View Original Post]
    Tried to setup a meeting with Vickie and she requires a LinkedIn profile and reference. I completely get why it is required but do people actually provide? I would think this is a very bad idea for the scheduler. She said there is no alternative even with references.
    This is absurd, the whole point to meeting providers is to not have a personal connection, only a sexual one. I made up a linkin profile and use this with the ones that ask for one. They give us All alternate info and so should we. Be safe out there and take care brother.

  10. #21606

    Caution

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/115699887

    Was about to meet when I saw 2 Uncles in her floor walking around I didn't stop to find out, noped tf out of there.

    On Morrisville.

  11. #21605

    Hey.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.

    Thanks.
    Give her time to respond.

  12. #21604

    Provider requirement

    Tried to setup a meeting with Vickie and she requires a LinkedIn profile and reference. I completely get why it is required but do people actually provide? I would think this is a very bad idea for the scheduler. She said there is no alternative even with references.

  13. #21603

    Noa!!

    Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.

    Thanks.

  14. #21602
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Becca is the taller brunette, Jessie is the smaller blonde.

    I've seen Jessie half a dozen times. Great experience every time.
    Yes, did a threesome with them late last week. Both are hot. Brunette looks way better in person than in pics. I think bc the blonde is so tiny, the brunette is more of the thick latina type. Not fat at all. All covered and they were comfortable going back and forth fucking and BJ. For the time and $ I feel it was well worth it. They were not totally into it but certainly good enough. It wasn't a GFE 3 some but again for 200 for 30 min and basically no notice set up. I recommend. After seeing them I can imagine that one on one may be a little better as some had indicated with the blonde.

  15. #21601

    Lisa from Florida

    Had a dream with Lisa this morning. She is a MILF face is ehhh but natural tits are awesome and nice ass.

    She is your typical tanned MILF visiting from Florida and near RDU.

    Opted for qv dream and damage was 1. 25 sloppy natural wet mic job followed by CFS.

    She gets into and makes the noises you want to hear.

    Would repeat again.

    https://callescort.org/954-274-8725

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape