rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 1027 1527 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16644

    Mailbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full again. Must be BLOWING UP! I too am interested!

    MJ1.
    Yeah, amazing how many didn't understand that I was looking for UTR trades for senior members, not merely sharing with the world.

  2. #16643

    Kittens Kitty is out of order

    Spoke with her recently. Apparently her kitty is broken and is no longer doing FS. Only BJs. And get this, wants 250 for that. LOL Wonder how her business flow is doing.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kitten lately? Allegedly she can host now and I wondered if anyone had experienced that yet.

  3. #16642

    Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Frankly this should be in the SW section 😂 but I was able to get in touch with her recently since she kept blowing up my messages board. I say SW since that's her prices for her service at the moment. Still her service is top notch for me BBJCIP all for 50 coins.

    I probably won't repeat unless someone bails on me at the last minute.
    She hit me up last night when I had already told her I'm free Friday and that I'm busy with something. Has been hitting me up desperate for room or drug money idk. Either way I still haven't seen her. But I plan on adding her and cute booty to my white girls I've filled up list. Long time coming with this one.

  4. #16641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Kitten update?

    Anyone seen Kitten lately? Allegedly she can host now and I wondered if anyone had experienced that yet.

  5. #16640

    Bowties

    Frankly this should be in the SW section 😂 but I was able to get in touch with her recently since she kept blowing up my messages board. I say SW since that's her prices for her service at the moment. Still her service is top notch for me BBJCIP all for 50 coins.

    I probably won't repeat unless someone bails on me at the last minute.

  6. #16639
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR not too far from BWI to trade with Senior Members. She gave me permission to give her number out. PM Me.
    Inbox full again. Must be BLOWING UP! I too am interested!

    MJ1.

  7. #16638

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy must be hurting (or really tight) because her previous ads said, "no dicks bigger than 9", now she says, "no dicks bigger than 8". What's next, "only small dicks", hahahaha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...187/2405408405

    Chico.
    I got in touch with her after seeing she's posting again a couple months ago. I've always wanted to fill this one up. But she's wildin with her rates. I don't recall at the moment but like always these girls think they're worth more than they are. Decent enough for a fuck, not decent enough to pay real escort rates.

  8. #16637

    One more time

    Trying this again. Looking to trade an utr GFE beauty. Must be single and have incall. By GFE I mean lfk, BBBJ, and covered full service. No bbw. Pm me.

  9. #16636
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried this one?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/115954106

    Chico.
    I asked for her rates and she wanted something ridiculous like $1. 5 for a Qv or some like that.

  10. #16635

    I'm also interested

    But your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR not too far from BWI to trade with Senior Members. She gave me permission to give her number out. PM Me.

  11. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested but your inbox is full.
    Ok man, taken care of, thanks.

  12. #16633

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR not too far from BWI to trade with Senior Members. She gave me permission to give her number out. PM Me.
    I'm interested but your inbox is full.

  13. #16632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sore pussy Sarah

    Her pussy must be hurting (or really tight) because her previous ads said, "no dicks bigger than 9", now she says, "no dicks bigger than 8". What's next, "only small dicks", hahahaha.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...187/2405408405

    Chico.

  14. #16631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    40 yr. old and up

    Anyone ever tried this one? She seems real but, what's up with the video of her and the brotha kissing in the shower?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/115913676

    Or, how about this one?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/115954106



    Chico.

  15. #16630

    Eros links go nowhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Had a legit dream. Looks better than her pictures imo. Nice and safe Fells area location. She's an excellent rider. Not the lazy kind of riding either. Squats down on it. Multiple positions, covered services. Has a dog but places her in the other room. A bit pricey but most of the ones when dreaming about eros are. Will repeat for the hh.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...2433.htm?cat=1
    Thanks for the scoop but you among others keep posting Eros links that lead nowhere. Possibly add a name or something please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape