Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15441
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4437543153/1

    Any Intel on this one? I'm pretty shocked there is 0 reviews of this girl. I've seen her posting before from another number. I asked for her old number and still can't find reviews. Seems like everything is cool others with her but just surprised way uglier and shittier talent have plenty of Intel compared to this one.
    Your link is broken, but here is an alternate posting based on the number of your posted link.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-754-3153

    I have read someone post about her on this thread. Some snicker about her 'beauty' while someone raved about their experience with her and her gf.

    I have not partaken.

  2. #15440
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPoll  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile. Back now. First time post on this forum. Many, many reviews on ter. Having said that:

    Paige. Petite, pleasant, good head game. Pretty much anything you want, how you want it. $. 5 hh.

    Zella. Also petite, similar to Paige in her head game and again, wide open menu. $. 4 hh.

    Torin. Also on Annapolis board. Like others have said, flakey. She'll ghost you like Casper on Halloween, but if you can catch her, top notch quality.

    Hope this helps.
    Links would be helpful TIA.

  3. #15439

    Mystique

    Saw her awhile back. Did research then took a shot and hit her up. Heard she was hard to get a hold of at times but she responded fast easy setup. BBBJ covered everything else. If your into thick girls I'd give her a go if you can get in touch. Hit her up few weeks later and she responded damn near 7 hrs later LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mystique-858

  4. #15438

    Reviews

    Been out of the game for awhile. Back now. First time post on this forum. Many, many reviews on ter. Having said that:

    Paige. Petite, pleasant, good head game. Pretty much anything you want, how you want it. $. 5 hh.

    Zella. Also petite, similar to Paige in her head game and again, wide open menu. $. 4 hh.

    Torin. Also on Annapolis board. Like others have said, flakey. She'll ghost you like Casper on Halloween, but if you can catch her, top notch quality.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #15437

    I didn't have the heart to rain on his parade (this week's weather appropriate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.
    MONGERING 101: if an ad lists a plethora of specific sex acts, it's 99.9999% fake. That's just for starters in this case.

  6. #15436

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spark007  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.

  7. #15435

  8. #15434

    Christmas

    Had a legit dream. Looks better than her pictures imo. Nice and safe Fells area location. She's an excellent rider. Not the lazy kind of riding either. Squats down on it. Multiple positions, covered services. Has a dog but places her in the other room. A bit pricey but most of the ones when dreaming about eros are. Will repeat for the hh.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...2433.htm?cat=1

  9. #15433

    Catonsville Paige

    Paige at the infamous Catonsville house is seeking friends, She has a new number, She asked me to share. PM.

    -Sniff.

  10. #15432
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago in elkridge. Decent time. BBBJ and full service for 60 beans back then. I'm 90 percent sure she's out in highlandtown advertising online. The pictures look like her.
    That place she had before was wild. Kept me on edge possibly running into the owners or blocking their driveway.

  11. #15431

    Woodlawn Area

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4437543153/1

    Any Intel on this one? I'm pretty shocked there is 0 reviews of this girl. I've seen her posting before from another number. I asked for her old number and still can't find reviews. Seems like everything is cool others with her but just surprised way uglier and shittier talent have plenty of Intel compared to this one.

  12. #15430
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging her about the same she went radio silence on me once I sent a verification picture. Then saw the thread she don't see black people. Like tf would of liked to have seen her.
    Yeah that's fucked man. No offense, I'm white. I'm not ugly either so idk why she ghosted after my selfie lmfao guess we didn't match her standards.

  13. #15429

    Mariah BWI

    Was texting this one and she / he is giving a lot of red flags. Just wanted to put this out there unless someone had a different experience.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/1622351.htm

  14. #15428
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayce  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...5879.htm?cat=1

    Was messaging her fine 2-3 nights ago, but now its crickets. Anyone having the same issue? I assume she must just be busy af.
    I was messaging her about the same she went radio silence on me once I sent a verification picture. Then saw the thread she don't see black people. Like tf would of liked to have seen her.

  15. #15427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago in elkridge. Decent time. BBBJ and full service for 60 beans back then. I'm 90 percent sure she's out in highlandtown advertising online. The pictures look like her.
    I would so appreciate it man if you can post a link because I tried searching to no avail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape