Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19633

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Is this one legit, or have some kind of pimp, she looks good and want to try her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/114994056
    She robbed me. Cash & dash. Pimp / bf walked in holding a piece by his side. I stood up & walked straight for the door. No sense arguing with a bullet. Stay safe.

  2. #19632

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I missed the update on her, but hope she's finally at peace. She was away fun to be with.
    She was a great girl, with a big heart. She passed in June, 2012.

  3. #19631

    That's sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to a white girl from Speedway with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, thick with big boobs, unfortunately she's no longer with us. Her demons got the best of her.

    Kyussfan.
    I missed the update on her, but hope she's finally at peace. She was away fun to be with.

  4. #19630

    Sparks

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.
    If you're referring to a white girl from Speedway with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, thick with big boobs, unfortunately she's no longer with us. Her demons got the best of her.

    Kyussfan.

  5. #19629
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilss3838  [View Original Post]
    Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.
    Link? Services? Bbj?

  6. #19628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilss3838  [View Original Post]
    Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.
    Do you mind sharing the link of the one you saw. Idk which is real or not at this point there's so many of them.

  7. #19627

    Latins

    Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.

  8. #19626

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.
    I know several, somebody might be able to help you if you gave some more specifics.

  9. #19625

    Latins

    I've seen a big increase in the number of latins in town. Are they legit, where are they located generally, are they safe to visit?

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

  10. #19624

    Danielle

    Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.

  11. #19623

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    How's the smoke situation? Always hate smelling like smoke after a session.
    Ironically no smoke smell. I have asked some of these ladies that question specifically bc I don't want to go afterwards smelling like smoke and was told I was racist. I was like WTF.

  12. #19622
    How's the smoke situation? Always hate smelling like smoke after a session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/115619533

    Not sure if she's been reported I tried research before meeting but didn't find much but I believe she was years ago. So def been in the game for a while. Visited last week she was located North west by Michigan road. Apartment in a so so area nothing to write home about on the location. I just wanted BBBJ and swallow she quoted $. I got there she welcomed me in apartment was empty led to a room in the back mattress on floor and a chair she asked which I wanted I said chair she had hyped me up saying she loved sucking dick and no gag reflex. She did a really good job remembered the balls licked and sucked. I asked since she didn't have a gag reflex if face fucking was possible she said yes so I stood up and let her have it. Def got the teeth a couple times but shot the first rope down her throat and she def was surprised she jumped up LOL. Overall attractive enough good head ok location I would repeat again she's def a little heavier than pics but not fat by any means I want to see that kitty in person and if her enthusiasm is as high as it is sucking dick.

  13. #19621

    Milkbone

    [QUOTE=LittleJohn42;6339507]Was doing some Scrolling and decided to take a chance on a new one. TOFTT so to speak. Communication was good, fast responses and she is literate. Normal arrangement, room number once at Hotel on Northside. She met me at door in sweats and sweatshirt, no makeup. But good looking girl overall. Room was clean, smoke free and no one else apparently there. She is 5' 1"ish and probably 140. Under the sweatshirt she was a little pudgy in the stomach with enormous tits. Natural DDs or better, but droopy and pierced nipples. Her legs and ass are awesome and firm as she is still young (23 ish? Very little small talk, she instead grabbed my junk and started slowly jacking to get me hard. No small talk from her despite me trying to talk a little. Once hard she put on the cover and did a nice CBJ with some attention to the Boys. Played with her tits and rubbed that beautiful ass while she sucked me. She will not allow FIV (at least on first visit). She asked what I wanted and we did missionary where she took a pounding and doggy where I blew in bag. She made almost no sound at all which was off putting, but better than bad acting I guess. Overall looks 6. 5 of 10, cute face, nose piercing, beautiful wavy hair. Decent, but Gigantic tits with pierced nipples, slightly flabby stomach, awesome legs and ass. $. 20 qv, $. 80 1/2, $$$ hr quotes. Will repeat and hope becomes more GFE with repeat visits.

    [URL]https://skipthegames.co

  14. #19620

    Courtney aka Cici

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/115619533

    Not sure if she's been reported I tried research before meeting but didn't find much but I believe she was years ago. So def been in the game for a while. Visited last week she was located North west by Michigan road. Apartment in a so so area nothing to write home about on the location. I just wanted BBBJ and swallow she quoted $. I got there she welcomed me in apartment was empty led to a room in the back mattress on floor and a chair she asked which I wanted I said chair she had hyped me up saying she loved sucking dick and no gag reflex. She did a really good job remembered the balls licked and sucked. I asked since she didn't have a gag reflex if face fucking was possible she said yes so I stood up and let her have it. Def got the teeth a couple times but shot the first rope down her throat and she def was surprised she jumped up LOL. Overall attractive enough good head ok location I would repeat again she's def a little heavier than pics but not fat by any means I want to see that kitty in person and if her enthusiasm is as high as it is sucking dick.

  15. #19619

    Any reports on this one?

    Saw this ad on LC, looks more legit than most in that it's all pics and vid's of the same girl. One pic has a guy sitting in the background which gave me pause. Was thinking about just going for it and TOFTT but wondered if anyone had tried her before??

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/115407059
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E3CDA78E-273A-42EA-A9D1-EF481866B5C9.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape