Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 24827
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19637

    Leila

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/115977555

    I found this one on SA actually and then in list crawler. Overall I would say above avg looks. Very small breast's, I would say after this one gets pregnant they’re going to be real nice. She's a local stripper as well her ass is phat and very nice to look at when hitting it doggy. I got 2 hours for $$$$$ outcall I know some are going to say I paid to much but it was all raw. I started with head, she did fairly well deep throat was non existent but performance overall was good. Round 2 was good she rode me and did a good job she didn't like missionary but didn't complain she had her legs pulled back so I could dig deep in there and I did I thought she was staring at her pussy bc she wanted to see the cum drip out but she didn't really get excited. Very mechanical get the job done and leave type of mentality. I was going to call it after the hour but she said she wanted to keep going. Next round she took it doggy style and she took it like a pro I was hoping for squirting but didn't happen. I end that pulled and shot on her ass cleaned up and showered. Overall looks we're good I would consider going on an actual date in public so def attractive. Pussy was a little dry I have a feeling I'm not the right color for her attraction. Business like approach was kind of annoying. I would repeat but def not for that price. Maybe a 1/2 hour or hour. Take care guys.

  2. #19636

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Shit. Last time I saw her was a few months before that. She was a bit shaky but not to that degree.
    I meant 2022. I should probably lay off the drugs. LOL.

    Kyussfan.

  3. #19635

    Face

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me. Cash & dash. Pimp / bf walked in holding a piece by his side. I stood up & walked straight for the door. No sense arguing with a bullet. Stay safe.
    Was her face all scabbed?

  4. #19634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    She was a great girl, with a big heart. She passed in June, 2012.
    Shit. Last time I saw her was a few months before that. She was a bit shaky but not to that degree.

  5. #19633

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Is this one legit, or have some kind of pimp, she looks good and want to try her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/114994056
    She robbed me. Cash & dash. Pimp / bf walked in holding a piece by his side. I stood up & walked straight for the door. No sense arguing with a bullet. Stay safe.

  6. #19632

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I missed the update on her, but hope she's finally at peace. She was away fun to be with.
    She was a great girl, with a big heart. She passed in June, 2012.

  7. #19631

    That's sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to a white girl from Speedway with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, thick with big boobs, unfortunately she's no longer with us. Her demons got the best of her.

    Kyussfan.
    I missed the update on her, but hope she's finally at peace. She was away fun to be with.

  8. #19630

    Sparks

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.
    If you're referring to a white girl from Speedway with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, thick with big boobs, unfortunately she's no longer with us. Her demons got the best of her.

    Kyussfan.

  9. #19629
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilss3838  [View Original Post]
    Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.
    Link? Services? Bbj?

  10. #19628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilss3838  [View Original Post]
    Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.
    Do you mind sharing the link of the one you saw. Idk which is real or not at this point there's so many of them.

  11. #19627

    Latins

    Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.

  12. #19626

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.
    I know several, somebody might be able to help you if you gave some more specifics.

  13. #19625

    Latins

    I've seen a big increase in the number of latins in town. Are they legit, where are they located generally, are they safe to visit?

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

  14. #19624

    Danielle

    Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.

  15. #19623

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    How's the smoke situation? Always hate smelling like smoke after a session.
    Ironically no smoke smell. I have asked some of these ladies that question specifically bc I don't want to go afterwards smelling like smoke and was told I was racist. I was like WTF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape