Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20657
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    317 Hollistic just North of Tilted Kilt your best bet for decent looking caucasian women and overall good massage. Not a whole lot of happiness there to report I'm afraid.
    It's north of Twin Peaks.

  2. #20656

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor60  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Ashley? Extras? Would love to find a caucasian massage provider in the Fishers Carmel area. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/8a...f-23fe26980650.
    Check posts #20464,20465, 20469.

  3. #20655

    Ashley

    Posted this couple yrs back on Ashley: Tried her once in 2017 when she was out in Plainfield. Wouldn't call what she does a massage. Terrible quality. Even worse than Models so you know its bad.

    No touching and she seemed spooked about something. Can't rule out pharma issues but can't confirm it either. She was acting really strange. Remember her sitting on my stomach facing away from me giving standard HE and when I grabbed her hand to stop so to not blow to quickly she said if I did that again session is over. Had her finish me off and out the door I went and never returned. Also remembered that she had a golf club by the door guessing for her protection.

    317 Hollistic just North of Tilted Kilt your best bet for decent looking caucasian women and overall good massage. Not a whole lot of happiness there to report I'm afraid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor60  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Ashley? Extras? Would love to find a caucasian massage provider in the Fishers Carmel area. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/8a...f-23fe26980650.

  4. #20654

    Sunny's Place

    Has anyone seen Sunny lately. I have not been over to her place off Michigan Rd. Still same srvices offered?

  5. #20653

    Ashley

    Has anyone visited Ashley? Extras? Would love to find a caucasian massage provider in the Fishers Carmel area. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/8a...f-23fe26980650.

  6. #20652
    Did anyone ever end up connecting with the CL Jade?

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    This is the Jade I'm referring to. Just want to make sure the one I contacted on CL isn't this Jade. I'm guessing not since the one on CL said she had a studio downtown.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92169826

  7. #20651
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    765 is an Indiana area code.
    No girls here ever look that good LOL. It's fake. No real provider is 24/7.

  8. #20650
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for a week, looking for some good quality fun. (feel free to hit me with suggestions).

    Coms have been good, set up tentative appointment with her this weekend.

    Can't find anything on here. Her number brings up an old escort post from Portand.

    Anyone seen or heard anything about her?

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/f6...1-414a63bb4bae
    765 is an Indiana area code.

  9. #20649

    No Worries

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Sharing for the folks that mostly browse. I drove by tonight and three IPD cars were parked in / around the corner of that commercial area. I just kept driving.
    IPD could be in this area for any number of reasons. I think BB is the least of their concerns. It's not illegal to get a massage.

  10. #20648
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    BBcareful

    Sharing for the folks that mostly browse. I drove by tonight and three IPD cars were parked in / around the corner of that commercial area. I just kept driving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I went over to body balance the night of the Super Bowl. It was empty just as I expected it to be. When I walked in I thought no one was working. After waiting a good 30.

    Secs a 7/10 Asian girl comes out. I'd say 25-25 in the age. I'm sure she's the nana girl others have reviewed. It was dark and she was wearing a black dress so I couldn't see her body type much. Her face was really cute. I'd say 8. 5/10. She said she was lonely and bored LOL. I was like ok guess I'll go use the atm real quick. I came back and she was still alone. I went for the HH. She actually gave me a really good massage. I started to feel her nice warm thick legs and ass as she was rubbing me down. She liked playing with my legs and ass a lot. Kept saying she loved my fair skin and handsome etc. Haha I said thanks. After a good 10-15 massage she asked me to turn over. She did tease with her nails a lot. You know where they scratch jr and your balls gently. It was so cold my jr was wanting to sleep so she gave me one of the best CBJ I've had from an Asian. She was definitely swallowing as she was sucking. Then it was go time. I pounded her as much as I wanted. She has this grip with her little hairy pussy that felt so good. I could feel her cum multiple times. She was naturally lubricated very well. I enjoyed my time with her a lot. I would def pound her again and had no idea this little gem existed. Honestly if I'm not mistaken she looks identical to the Angel we had at sweets spa about 6 months ago. I asked if that was her and she just giggled a lot and said nope. BTW this was my first visit here and I got to fuck her real good.

  11. #20647
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Jen is watching somehow to know. I'd hope not.
    Isn't this her ad? And her in the ad in the thermal camera picture? Seems like she has cameras. And more than that in order to get that picture she'd have to be recording the sessions too. Wonder if she even got that dudes permission to use lmao That's shady. I wouldn't want someone watching me even for a legit massage. Def won't be going there any time soon.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...589106043.html

  12. #20646

    Rubmd hottie. Any intel?

    I'm in town for a week, looking for some good quality fun. (feel free to hit me with suggestions).

    Coms have been good, set up tentative appointment with her this weekend.

    Can't find anything on here. Her number brings up an old escort post from Portand.

    Anyone seen or heard anything about her?

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/f6...1-414a63bb4bae

  13. #20645

    Great Massage

    Went to 5445 and the two young pretty ladies there. Went for the hr massage, best massage I have had in a long time. Very nice ladies.

  14. #20644

    Happy Feet on 96th in Fishers

    This is my first post since recently joining. I searched for recent reports on this place but don't see any. I'd always wondered if it was legit or not, so I stopped by yesterday. I got an hour full body massage that was actually really good. My back was killing me so I asked for hard pressure. I didn't get her name, but my provider did a great job with her forearms and worked out a lot of kinks. Kept genitals covered with a light blanket, yet left butt out for rubbing down. As soon as I was taken to the room with only a curtain covering the door I knew not to expect anything extra. After the flip my lower half remained covered as she rubbed my legs. So, pretty good hour massage for $55 plus a $30 tip because she worked really hard and I felt much better. Will repeat for the good massage.

  15. #20643

    Coral. Never again

    Went to Coral for a 30 min visit. I was let in and walked to the room where I gave her the 40 for 30 minutes. She immediately asked what I wanted using hand and body gestures. I was taken back and stammered for a minute because I wasn't ready for that. But, managed to agree to cfs. She left the room and I assumed the position.

    I got a horrible, 2 minute massage followed by "turn over". It was mechanical and rushed. She also had damp hair and took a hand towel and wrapped it on her head. It kept falling off so during cfs, she had it kind of laying on her forehead. It was really weird. But, I thought I'd get to bask in the aftermath and get a nice massage to follow. But, she basically cleaned us up and put a towel on me and started pushing around. With in a minute the doorbell rang and she said, Oh got to go, thank you. I wasn't happy and tried to plead my case but she kept saying sorry, next time. There will not be a next time.

    In reality I know they move around and she may end up elsewhere soon but if I saw here again, I'd walk out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape