Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 29313
-
02-21-23 14:07 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 342You have been warned
Don't waste your time or money, the ad is seductive looking, but the real thing is not, service is terrible and you will walk out wondering why you ever did that.
Originally Posted by Sailor60
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:36 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 125It's north of Twin Peaks.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:25 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 507Ashley
Check posts #20464,20465, 20469.
Originally Posted by Sailor60
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:03 #20655Senior Member

Posts: 148Ashley
Posted this couple yrs back on Ashley: Tried her once in 2017 when she was out in Plainfield. Wouldn't call what she does a massage. Terrible quality. Even worse than Models so you know its bad.
No touching and she seemed spooked about something. Can't rule out pharma issues but can't confirm it either. She was acting really strange. Remember her sitting on my stomach facing away from me giving standard HE and when I grabbed her hand to stop so to not blow to quickly she said if I did that again session is over. Had her finish me off and out the door I went and never returned. Also remembered that she had a golf club by the door guessing for her protection.
317 Hollistic just North of Tilted Kilt your best bet for decent looking caucasian women and overall good massage. Not a whole lot of happiness there to report I'm afraid.
Originally Posted by Sailor60
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:08 #20654Senior Member

Posts: 50Sunny's Place
Has anyone seen Sunny lately. I have not been over to her place off Michigan Rd. Still same srvices offered?
-
02-21-23 10:43 #20653Senior Member

Posts: 50Ashley
Has anyone visited Ashley? Extras? Would love to find a caucasian massage provider in the Fishers Carmel area. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/8a...f-23fe26980650.
-
02-21-23 08:23 #20652Regular Member

Posts: 22Did anyone ever end up connecting with the CL Jade?
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:57 #20651Senior Member

Posts: 808No girls here ever look that good LOL. It's fake. No real provider is 24/7.
Originally Posted by ItsReal
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 13:09 #20650Senior Member

Posts: 93765 is an Indiana area code.
Originally Posted by CaddieMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 12:13 #20649Senior Member

Posts: 30No Worries
IPD could be in this area for any number of reasons. I think BB is the least of their concerns. It's not illegal to get a massage.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 21:27 #20648Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100BBcareful
Sharing for the folks that mostly browse. I drove by tonight and three IPD cars were parked in / around the corner of that commercial area. I just kept driving.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 11:38 #20647Senior Member

Posts: 125Isn't this her ad? And her in the ad in the thermal camera picture? Seems like she has cameras. And more than that in order to get that picture she'd have to be recording the sessions too. Wonder if she even got that dudes permission to use lmao That's shady. I wouldn't want someone watching me even for a legit massage. Def won't be going there any time soon.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...589106043.html
-
02-17-23 22:39 #20646Senior Member

Posts: 167Rubmd hottie. Any intel?
I'm in town for a week, looking for some good quality fun. (feel free to hit me with suggestions).
Coms have been good, set up tentative appointment with her this weekend.
Can't find anything on here. Her number brings up an old escort post from Portand.
Anyone seen or heard anything about her?
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/f6...1-414a63bb4bae
-
02-17-23 22:25 #20645Regular Member

Posts: 2Great Massage
Went to 5445 and the two young pretty ladies there. Went for the hr massage, best massage I have had in a long time. Very nice ladies.
-
02-17-23 12:25 #20644Regular Member

Posts: 1Happy Feet on 96th in Fishers
This is my first post since recently joining. I searched for recent reports on this place but don't see any. I'd always wondered if it was legit or not, so I stopped by yesterday. I got an hour full body massage that was actually really good. My back was killing me so I asked for hard pressure. I didn't get her name, but my provider did a great job with her forearms and worked out a lot of kinks. Kept genitals covered with a light blanket, yet left butt out for rubbing down. As soon as I was taken to the room with only a curtain covering the door I knew not to expect anything extra. After the flip my lower half remained covered as she rubbed my legs. So, pretty good hour massage for $55 plus a $30 tip because she worked really hard and I felt much better. Will repeat for the good massage.











Reply With Quote




