Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14888

    Providers in Titusville

    Heading to Titusville for a launch tomorrow and looking for any recommendations. Posts and the board seem to be pretty thin on Titusville providers. Thanks. FS.

  2. #14887

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    I have sent three nice emails with no response.
    I would suggest texting her, she is usually pretty good with her communications.

  3. #14886
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    So I was finally able to meet the infamous della recently. She is everything that they have said. Very nice, business minded, drama free and Non-GFE. Is she the best of Brevard, I'll leave that to each individual. Would I repeat. No, only because I was spoiled in my previous life and lived in a place where Della would not survive. I was actually a bit upset to find out she is in fact 39 years old and not 30 due to I refuse to pay for a woman that I can get in the bar but I digress. She is a safe lady, very nice, attractive and most importantly. Sober.

    Happy Mongering.
    I have sent three nice emails with no response.

  4. #14885

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    So I was finally able to meet the infamous della recently. She is everything that they have said. Very nice, business minded, drama free and Non-GFE. Is she the best of Brevard, I'll leave that to each individual. Would I repeat. No, only because I was spoiled in my previous life and lived in a place where Della would not survive. I was actually a bit upset to find out she is in fact 39 years old and not 30 due to I refuse to pay for a woman that I can get in the bar but I digress. She is a safe lady, very nice, attractive and most importantly. Sober.

    Happy Mongering.
    Thank you IT Man for the raw bones report on Della and its good to hear that she is clean and presentable as her pictures suggest. I for one have not ventured down that road yet and have had her on my radar for a while but have not yet pulled the trigger. Thank you for your insight.

  5. #14884

    Della

    So I was finally able to meet the infamous della recently. She is everything that they have said. Very nice, business minded, drama free and Non-GFE. Is she the best of Brevard, I'll leave that to each individual. Would I repeat. No, only because I was spoiled in my previous life and lived in a place where Della would not survive. I was actually a bit upset to find out she is in fact 39 years old and not 30 due to I refuse to pay for a woman that I can get in the bar but I digress. She is a safe lady, very nice, attractive and most importantly. Sober.

    Happy Mongering.

  6. #14883
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't thinking the same thing, her ad says outcall only and my situation pretty much demands incall. Hopefully she's got an incall set up and just hasn't updated the ad.
    Is she even still in town?

  7. #14882
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    After so many attempts to to meet with Sasha, I was finally able to nail down a time / place to meet with her. She had an incall in PB, and when she opened the door she was barely dressed and her body is just amazing. Chatted for a bit, got undressed as she was naked and waiting for me on the bed, she started with a BBBJ, and got me hard as her ass was up in the air wiggling (nice visual). When I was ready, she put a pillow under her stomach which gave me perfect access to enter her lazy dog.

    I was able to get in some deep strokes and in total control of her body, but wanted to flip her over before I exploded. In missionary for the finish, kissed her as I was cumming. Took me a minute or two to catch my breath afterwards. I wish she were here full-time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...w/624289315478
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review. She's been on my list for awhile now. Her ad at the bottom says outcall only for now. Has that changed?
    I wasn't thinking the same thing, her ad says outcall only and my situation pretty much demands incall. Hopefully she's got an incall set up and just hasn't updated the ad.

  8. #14881

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Christine girl who's been posting on STG? All I could find in the search was from a few years ago that didn't sound like her and all those old links are dead. One of her early ads last month said she was "back in town". TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/636170126480
    I saw her a long time ago also. I believe she was living with her mother at the time and had the messy house to herself while she was at work. From what I remember those recent pics are generous. Also, I think she has been mentioned here before as having some various typical provider issues so I would proceed with caution. She is legit though.

  9. #14880

    Mabel

    Quote Originally Posted by Paisan7000  [View Original Post]
    I clicked the link. Failed. Any new links for pics?
    See post 14872.

  10. #14879
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Christine girl who's been posting on STG? All I could find in the search was from a few years ago that didn't sound like her and all those old links are dead. One of her early ads last month said she was "back in town". TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/636170126480
    I did see her but unfortunately it was a few years ago, we had a very nice visit no issues at all and she was looking pretty good, but I have not seen her since she got back from wherever.

  11. #14878

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Nope not UTR post on tryst. But I asked if she wanted me to give you all a heads up she said yes. I know she's up there in coins so I'm just warning you all save them coins she's well well worth it.
    So here is link to Sami on tryst currently in Jacksonville!

    Bs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01

  12. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    A few recent posts have indicated she's gone UTR. Taking that as accurate, there will be no new ads or links to ads. Sorry, you'll just have to go with the few pics that have been posted here with some of the reviews.
    Search maybel and you'll see a section just for her. Do a little work to reap the rewards.

  13. #14876

    Christine

    Has anyone seen this Christine girl who's been posting on STG? All I could find in the search was from a few years ago that didn't sound like her and all those old links are dead. One of her early ads last month said she was "back in town". TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/636170126480
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 964CD1CE-1EEE-43FE-9F6C-B018F75EFFBD.jpg‎  

  14. #14875

    Info on Mabel

    Quote Originally Posted by Paisan7000  [View Original Post]
    I clicked the link. Failed. Any new links for pics?
    A few recent posts have indicated she's gone UTR. Taking that as accurate, there will be no new ads or links to ads. Sorry, you'll just have to go with the few pics that have been posted here with some of the reviews.

  15. #14874

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    After so many attempts to to meet with Sasha, I was finally able to nail down a time / place to meet with her. She had an incall in PB, and when she opened the door she was barely dressed and her body is just amazing. Chatted for a bit, got undressed as she was naked and waiting for me on the bed, she started with a BBBJ, and got me hard as her ass was up in the air wiggling (nice visual). When I was ready, she put a pillow under her stomach which gave me perfect access to enter her lazy dog.

    I was able to get in some deep strokes and in total control of her body, but wanted to flip her over before I exploded. In missionary for the finish, kissed her as I was cumming. Took me a minute or two to catch my breath afterwards. I wish she were here full-time!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...w/624289315478
    Thank you for the review. She's been on my list for awhile now. Her ad at the bottom says outcall only for now. Has that changed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape