Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 14696
-
02-22-23 07:07 #9806Asshole

Posts: 606Nothing
Looked back a long way and saw nothing. Her 1st post was last month.
Originally Posted by Poohbear2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 07:00 #9805Senior Member

Posts: 173So Ashley / Penelope is now a 23 year old brunette. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 06:27 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 42Stephanie
Not on this site, but there is a review that has a screenshot of her text message posted where she says she doesn't allow DATY because she doesn't clean herself between dates.
-
02-22-23 06:11 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 1714Can't find anything
No luck, no reviews? Hmmm.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 00:51 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 221Stephanie
This one is concerned about her reputation here. She's texting me with questions as to what has been said about her on this forum. Anyone have a critique? She's definitely my type.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/3214178792
-
02-22-23 00:10 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 221Mandy
I'm texting with mandy to arrange a visit Friday. I'm 813 worried that she is using a number not shared with kittie but 517 I'm somewhat confident that she's using a 9151 real number.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 21:00 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 685Mandy
If Mandy was clean she would be a gem. She is so damn cute. Unfortunately, last time I saw her she had open sores on her face. I had to pass. Her body is still very tempting if you like the small spinner types. There are certain zombies I could care less about, but Kittie and Mandy are ones that I hope get a vacation soon.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:08 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 934Originally I wanted to see Mandy only. Mandy only. Zero interest in Kittie. Now I have less than zero interest in Kittie and Mandy's stock is dropping as well. If you zoom on the pic, not only are here feet black, but her knee is black as well! Gangrene? Zombie fetish anyone?
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 10:01 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 756Contacted her last night on my burner by text. Deposit scammer. She wanted $15 to "confirm my booking". The conversation felt artificial, almost like some kind of chatbot was running it.
Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus;6344403[URL
-
02-21-23 01:55 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 537You living in alternate universe?
2 posts, 4 pics, literally everything publishable on menu, no location listed.
Seems like great way to get your phone # harvested for spam callers.
File under #TGTBT.
Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 23:57 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 273Anyone with Review
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115694821
I know she is posting in the 813, but wondering if anyone on this side of the bay took a shot at this strumpet.
Any details would be appreciated.
Stay Safe and Mahalo.
-
02-20-23 22:24 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 5948I never heard of a concentration camp fetish. Looks sickly.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 21:39 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 275Claire is back
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115708034
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349
I was looking to see if anyone else posted about this. Apologies if they did. The famous Claire is back looks like. Albeit for a short time she indicates. Although they all do that.
-
02-20-23 19:09 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 1714Nice to see some things never change
Those feet are just otherworldly dirty. Literally the messiest room I've ever been in years ago. The only thing that kept me going is I like them skinny.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:46 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 681Intel
Will be in the clearwater area next week, hoping to find a quality gal for an outcall preferably. If I need to make a drive I suppose I can.
Question. Who's your ATF that you would recommend in the area? Trying to keep the budget under $$.
Not to picky but GFE is always preferred.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





