Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 24826
-
02-22-23 07:11 #19636Senior Member

Posts: 476Sorry
I meant 2022. I should probably lay off the drugs. LOL.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
02-21-23 18:01 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 129Face
Was her face all scabbed?
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:50 #19634Senior Member

Posts: 149Shit. Last time I saw her was a few months before that. She was a bit shaky but not to that degree.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:02 #19633Regular Member

Posts: 13Stay Away
She robbed me. Cash & dash. Pimp / bf walked in holding a piece by his side. I stood up & walked straight for the door. No sense arguing with a bullet. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Macizo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:57 #19632Senior Member

Posts: 476Yep
She was a great girl, with a big heart. She passed in June, 2012.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 09:05 #19631Senior Member

Posts: 578That's sad
I missed the update on her, but hope she's finally at peace. She was away fun to be with.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 08:09 #19630Senior Member

Posts: 476Sparks
If you're referring to a white girl from Speedway with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, thick with big boobs, unfortunately she's no longer with us. Her demons got the best of her.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
02-20-23 17:23 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 478Link? Services? Bbj?
Originally Posted by Wilss3838
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 17:09 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 134Wondering
Do you mind sharing the link of the one you saw. Idk which is real or not at this point there's so many of them.
Originally Posted by Wilss3838
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 16:20 #19627Regular Member

Posts: 3Latins
Saw one last week at drury hotel. Pretty upscale place. Had a short one. Very attractive. Big tits, pretty flat stomach, and plump ass. $. 20 for QV. Would repeat.
-
02-20-23 16:20 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 808Danielle
I know several, somebody might be able to help you if you gave some more specifics.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:45 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 93Latins
I've seen a big increase in the number of latins in town. Are they legit, where are they located generally, are they safe to visit?
Thanks.
Stay safe.
-
02-20-23 14:35 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 149Danielle
Used to know a different one by this name. Wish I could find her. My ATF.
-
02-20-23 12:07 #19623Senior Member

Posts: 124Courtney
Ironically no smoke smell. I have asked some of these ladies that question specifically bc I don't want to go afterwards smelling like smoke and was told I was racist. I was like WTF.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 11:08 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 339How's the smoke situation? Always hate smelling like smoke after a session.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





