Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 12758
-
03-02-23 01:55 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 64I've been on the fence about seeing this one for a minute. But recently saw she has a lot of mixed reviews on escort babylon, including rushing and being cold. It may be a issue of YMMV, but I think I will wait till she cleans up her act.
Originally Posted by PorkChopp
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 09:51 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 215Bunny
Quoted me 200 qv and 260 hh who the hell are paying these rates where these girls think they can get that. I know she's popular on snap but damn you guys need to stop dropping that kind of dime for a damn qv WTF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/152933481408
Have fun boys and stop using the little head to negotiate.
Porkchopp.
-
02-25-23 07:29 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 337Kaley / quinn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/148832911446
Anyone seen recently?
If yes has her incall improved.
-
02-22-23 01:52 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 107Re Fantasy
I sent you a PM about the club. Good luck and keep us posted if you meet with her.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 01:27 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 43Fantasy
I talked to her a fair bit today about her duo offering and definitely feels legit, but last minute a buddy wanted to hit I-Drive as well, so I ended up seeing Lia from AS since she was near his girl. Great choice.
Something about Fantasy's pics was giving major stripper vibes. Glad to know my radar is on point. Now if I can just find out where.
-
02-22-23 00:59 #10623Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks for the info! I'm 99% sure she is legit. Pictures, history and even an only fans make me think she's legit, scammers and LEO have a limit for how far they will go. However didn't know she was at a strip club. Know which one is it?
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 23:40 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 107Re: Fantasy
I have not seen her. Again, I have not seen her, so I cannot verify legitimacy.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
Upon information and belief, I think Fantasy is legit. I have not met her so I do not know for sure.
I have corresponded with her (or whomever is using that phone number in the ad), and a friend of mine who visited the strip clubs recently got her number and has been in contact with her. My friend forwarded to me a video that she sent to him and the video was her. According to my friend, she was down for pay to play. In my correspondence with her, she confirmed that she worked at the club.
Now, based upon some assumptions and inferences, I believe she is legit. She quoted me $220 for half hour, which is more than I prefer to donate, so I did not meet her, But maybe this information can help in making your decision.
-
02-21-23 12:18 #10621Senior Member

Posts: 1474. 0 for 2 girls that's pretty standard at least, and for those 2 seems like it's worth it. 3. 2 though is GPS territory.
Originally Posted by AltamonteDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:17 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 147LOL my man iluvlatinas! My mongering time is on the weekends, so I'll keep you guys updated.
Originally Posted by ILuvLatinas
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 10:29 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 126Let me know if you book her please! Rates are high for a CBJ but I'd probably splurge if they are legit. 2 girls for 4. 0, 1 girl for 1 hr 3. 2 was the quote I got.
Originally Posted by ILuvLatinas
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 08:51 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 746We all wish something like that was true.
Originally Posted by Tiremm;6344539[URL
-
02-21-23 08:39 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 1837Anytime an ads reads something like, "Always horny and juicy for a good sex", you can be 99.9483725% sure it's a it's a dude and most likely from another country on the other end of that ad.
Originally Posted by Tiremm;6344539[URL
Plus, you can be 100% sure it's a scam.
Grain 56.
-
02-21-23 06:16 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 36Any feedback on this one?
-
02-21-23 00:32 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 43[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-21-23 00:14 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 43Holy hell! I feel like my dick will be on fire a week later, but totally worth it. Thanks for finding that beauty. I'm making contact now. If you get there first, be sure to let us know if she's legit.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




