Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 12758
-
02-08-23 19:22 #10598Senior Member

Posts: 941Let me know as well.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 18:23 #10597Senior Member

Posts: 147Colombiana
Just saw this ad today, and wow if it is real. Any other mongers have any info on this gem? If not, then Laurita is supposed to be back this Thursday, so that might be who I end up reaching to.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3038992
-
02-08-23 06:05 #10596Senior Member

Posts: 368Wow I picked her up before too
I picked her up on the trail about a month and a half ago too and she was amazing, she did everything I wanted no cover, no complaints and no rushing at all. She let me get 2 pops and she wanted more but I was out of energy because she drained me. She gave me a great time for the donation and a ride back to her hotel on I drive. I was tempted to call her over the phone but now I know what to expect, so I'll pass. The internet and their pimps be overinflating their heads. When a girl is rushing like that they usually have pimps.
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 23:29 #10595Senior Member

Posts: 52Roxy
My first dream on the car when I picked up Roxy from the trail was amazing.
Bbj, cob, nice conversation, pictures.
Videos then we went to a room and same thing.
"some screen shots videos uploaded".
Second dream after 1 week on her room was a Nightmare.
She Rushed me all the time.
Everything cover,
And charged me double compare the first date.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/111801291
-
02-07-23 22:25 #10594Senior Member

Posts: 52Peach
PEACH AVOID AVOID AVOID.
I know she is cute but.
If you don't want to have a bad experience avoid at all cost.
She used to walk on the trail by the mall.
Save your money and.
YOU'RE WELCOME LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112626776#.
-
02-07-23 16:41 #10593Senior Member

Posts: 1039Sir, did you mean to say "blind" instead of bind. I'd have to be blind and in a bind. LOL.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 13:46 #10592Senior Member

Posts: 681Muscle kink
Tried searching before but came up empty. Found this one but obviously not local. Do you guys have any recommendations to find similar type that's local to the area?
Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx#availability.
-
02-05-23 15:54 #10591Senior Member

Posts: 126Thanks guys. I had a feeling this looked fake or some kind of set up.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 13:57 #10590Regular Member

Posts: 13Star
Any word on this one? Been considering a visit but can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112616115#.
-
02-05-23 00:06 #10589Senior Member

Posts: 887You can tell it's fake just by the words they use. " Hey dear".
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 17:15 #10588Senior Member

Posts: 325An Google image search has the picture in many ads across the country.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 16:20 #10587Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone seen her?
Hello! Has anyone seen her before? Any reports? Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112529115
-
02-04-23 14:48 #10586Senior Member

Posts: 178Used to be in Leesburg, now in Mascotte not far from 50/33 N. Haven't seen her, but she's 55 for QV car date (headache only) 60 FSQV. Based on looks I don't think I'll see her unless I'm in a bind. Literally no providers at all out here.
Originally Posted by George1800
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 14:02 #10585Senior Member

Posts: 55Lake County Guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/112154075
Has anyone seen her? Looks like she has been advertising around ocala for a month or more. Couldn't find any reviews. Not much going on out here in Lake county.
George.
-
02-04-23 11:58 #10584Senior Member

Posts: 1034Lacey D Luisa
From my experience she is essentially looking for gullible clients that just want eye candy because when it's time for the deed to be done is when she becomes emotionally unstable and becomes very rude. If you follow her twitter account she presents herself as a high class provider getting top dollar to travel around the country which may or may not be true. My personal opinion is trading on her looks and not her performance. I did a lot of research before contacting her and have yet to find anyone who can confirm an actual date with her or a positive experience.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






