Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 10619
-
02-28-23 16:24 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 288For runnergirl, how many times do you need to see her to be a regular? LOL.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 15:46 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 1157Heartie
She caught that gps flu. Nasty bug. Didn't she and dahlia host a gangbang a while ago? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 13:41 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 121Runnergirl92
Runnergirl92 belongs here if you are a regular.
YMMV. You negotiate with her.
Avoid Heartie. She has gone nuts.
She used to be BBFS for regulars but now she is paranoid of other providers. Crazy. She should just retire.
-
02-27-23 12:09 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 765Thanks
Sounds pretty gross. I'll take your info and pass.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 11:25 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 1142Jaime
She also posts elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/117003010
I've seen her twice. She's much bigger than the photos. Small boobs too, bruises and tons of cottage cheese. She's friendly, but I didn't find her attractive enough to continue. Anything is available.
I don't believe she has any hard no's.
-
02-27-23 10:09 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 765Jamie Rose
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Buy-my-content!-In-a-financial-pickle-due-to-hospital-stay!-Specials-rn-ask-about-them!-Available-24-7-day-or-night.
Has anyone here pumped a load into her? Her reviews indicate BBFS and BBBJCIM. But also she's fat and has a gross incall.
-
02-26-23 02:15 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 61No she does not
No BBFS on Jez. I sure miss my Red heron.
Originally Posted by GoBengals
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 22:08 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 39Lady Jezebel
Lady J offers fantastic GFE, but I've never known her to offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:25 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 105Lady Jezebel
I don't think she offers BBFS, at least that's been my experience with her.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 05:02 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 1157Lady Jezebel
Anyone knows if she offers bbfscip? I've seen her duo partner red heron multiple times and it was always bbfscip and she offered bbgreek too.
-
02-23-23 19:28 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 71If you like big girls.
Here's one that says you can cip twice for 180. Not for me, but I know some of you mongers like cushioned ladies LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/116320933
-
02-21-23 18:57 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 25What a shame her pics on PD she looks slim thick with a real nice shape.
Originally Posted by TridentGum
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 02:05 #6692Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-20-23 22:52 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 514Full on bbw, in the cheeks everywhere. 2020 was really bad to her.
Originally Posted by BTD2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 20:17 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 25"Seen her twice. First time she was a tiny thang and surprised me by pulling me in bare. Second time she was b b w, plus heavy up sell for bare no cip. ".
Dang does she carry the weight well at least or she just sloppy fat.












Reply With Quote




