Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 658 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I would gladly pay a 20 something, 30 something, even an early 40 something Asian AMP Girl $250 for BBFS if the Girl was a Cutie and Good Performer. But for you to Preach that a lot of People are paying 55 Plus Yr old (55 to 70 yrs old) AMP Women (with many miles on them), $250 or more for BBFS, is absolutely ridiculous!
    Well, reading comprehension is not your strong side. When did I mention this age range (55 - 70)? You are just making it up. You may remember that I told you recently, when you were PMing me non-stop, about my current go-to who is 24 years younger than me. To give you a reference point, I am in early 50's. And no, it's not 250. It's much much more.

    I am not advising anyone on how much they should or should not pay. My point was that many people in the Boston area, including those on the board, can easily afford paying 250 (or more) for BBFS. If you really think that you can get a 20 something year-old to fuck you bare for 250 these days — you are a clueless moron, living in a fantasy world.

  2. #8875
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir, Granny Supporter and Inflator

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey imbecile, aka WiseAss, do you realize that not everyone here is making money by plowing snow? For a lot of people here paying 250 or more on top of the house fee for BBFS is pretty much nothing. That seems like a class warfare. Just to let you many guys here have a lot of money. I know it's hard to comprehend for the suburban redneck line yourself, but that's the reality.
    You deliberately left out the word "Grannies", to completely change the context and make yourself look like you have a valid point. Only you are paying Grannies $250 or more for BBFS.. Go to QQ Spa in Worcester, the going rate is $100 for what you pay $250 or more for the same service. Funny how your alter ego DumDum, preached the exact opposite. Shows what a mentally disturbed individual you are.

    I would gladly pay a 20 something, 30 something, even an early 40 something Asian AMP Girl $250 for BBFS if the Girl was a Cutie and Good Performer. But for you to Preach that a lot of People are paying 55 Plus Yr old (55 to 70 yrs old) AMP Women (with many miles on them), $250 or more for BBFS, is absolutely ridiculous! You are the only Idiot that would be doing this! You could have a valid reason for this. Your so disgusting a Person (Looks, Hygiene, etc.), that this is the only AMP Woman that would consider it, but want to be paid "Combat Pay" for the Task. Or you request Special Services, that only These "Over the Hill" Woman would consider doing for the "Combat Pay". For Example; donning a Strap-On and banging you up your Bunghole, as you requested in the Past, using your Dentist Bob alter ego. Or All of the Above.

    Here's a Challange. If you think your absolutely Correct on what you Tip Grannies, is what other Members are Tipping Grannies, then post a valid Review of You (Andir) on an AMP Visit, with one of your Stable of Grannies. Make sure You post this in the Massage Thread with Details, including House Fee, Tip, Age of Provider, and ask the Members whether you Overpaid. You won't get Blue-Inked. It will be a Valid Review, if You could actually write One. Give it a Try! Doubt you will, You have No Balls to do it because Guys would laugh you off the Board.

    P.S. Are you still suffering from Oedipus Complex and that's why you Overpay these Grannies?

  3. #8874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Not so wise Ass

    Hey imbecile, aka WiseAss, do you realize that not everyone here is making money by plowing snow? For a lot of people here paying 250 or more on top of the house fee for BBFS is pretty much nothing. That seems like a class warfare. Just to let you — many guys here have a lot of money. I know it's hard to comprehend for the suburban redneck line yourself, but that's the reality.

  4. #8873
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir (Trickster666 Puppet)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    At least I can offer 'barely legal grannies' (not only grannies of course), but what exactly you ever offered besides your extreme dumbness?
    Hey Andir, you left out the word "Overpriced". It's "Overpriced Barely Legal Grannies". If you want to Tip a Granny $260 for BBFS, then that's on you! Doubt any of the Guys here would go for that!

    P.S. Guys that Remember the OlGary Days Remember Trickster666 and OldTimerMA were your 2 main Puppets at that time. Where is Dentist Bob? LOL. And Bunnymeat Too!

  5. #8872

    Wiseass

    At least I can offer 'barely legal grannies' (not only grannies of course), but what exactly you ever offered besides your extreme dumbness?

  6. #8871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Throwing a Stone, when you live in a Glass Basement?
    LOL! All wrong and stupid. Hey old man, do you actually know what 'hypocrite' means? A silly redneck you are.

  7. #8870
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Hypocrite Andir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey CamperVan. I like this place of yours.
    Throwing a Stone, when you live in a Glass Basement?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBos  [View Original Post]
    I do have a couple of places that you may want to try. PM me if you are interested.
    Hey Andir! Nice new Puppet you have here!

    Obviously, Noone would bother PMing you, when posting what your really offering. Your typical Overpriced Barely Legal Grannies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like them old and ugly (I could link you to some old girls), the recommendation would be to stay in Manhattan.

  8. #8869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Here's why

    Quote Originally Posted by WillApple  [View Original Post]
    Why would you say that? I just wanted to leave a good review for that place.
    You did not really leave a review. What services were provided? What was the damage?

    Leave some better details to make it believable that you are actually a customer.

    3 posts all related to that place with no real details certainly make you seem like you are trying to promote the place and are not a customer.

    Why no reviews of anywhere else? Is this the only place you visit? If that is the case convince us why it is worth going with details of why this place is better.

  9. #8868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by WillApple  [View Original Post]
    Why would you say that? I just wanted to leave a good review for that place.
    Hey CamperVan. I like this place of yours.

  10. #8867

    I thought it was just me

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    What I asked you offline was whether you were in touch with Pamela. You didn't need to bring that into this conversation. But since you did, let me clarify. I was not trying to meet her. She did not ghost me. She has a new boyfriend and has stopped posting. I was just asking you if you were in touch with her and knew how she's doing. You said you weren't.

    I know you're really proud of your 100/150 budget, and -- as I've said before -- that's fine if it works for you. But I will tell you that Cass and Pamela both complained to me about accepting 100 from you and your referrals. Pamela straight up told me that she was not going to honor any 100/150 deal with you any longer (as you and I discussed offline). So, to the previous point -- once they learn the market it doesn't work. But I agree with trying to see girls before they learn the market and get jaded / professional about the whole thing.

    One more thing. Cass pretty much rushed me out in 20 minutes. She said she had to go do something. So there's no free lunch. I usually like longer dates (several hours) and am willing to provide a bit more for that. I've never ever done a car date. So, we all have different approaches -- neither one is right or wrong, but they have pros and cons that ought to be recognized.

    You and Style have both helped to connect me to decent options. I want to acknowledge that. I have returned the favor to Style and hope to continue the collaboration with him. I don't think I've connected you to anyone yet, but I hope to do so one of these days.
    Cass rushed me also. I gave her the donation she pressed against me put her tongue in my mouth we were about to get started she got a call saying it was the front desk too many guys were coming in her room. She said she was going to leave in a couple hours could come to me. Went through with it, after I popped she pretended I wasn't even in room I awkwardly left.

  11. #8866
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    LOL I may be a degenerate Bipolar fool at times, but. Only to fake ass wannabe members like you. Who try to get people's info of what they look like. That's weird dude, girls are supposed to be jealous of other females. Guys don't do that shit. You trying to compare yourself, to every other dude that walks through that door. That meaning the girl.

    I'm not on here trying to win a Popularity Contest, if someone don't like me it's all good. Everyone is the right to their own opinions. And you can defend yourself by saving my idiotic messages, stupid I'd apologize to your pompous all mighty self. LMAO, I admit that was DUMB of me. I can guarantee there will be plenty of other guys, they'll also see what a cocky arrogant self righteous ass you are. Your only here to toot your own horn and get the best possible deals, by pedaling an unsuspecting girl. Who's unaware of your Nefarious ways. And yeah you did see that Bella chick liar. And become a regular. I remember the old convos of you saying how decent she is. Back in late 2019. She was a small thin brunette. You liked her dude and thanked me back then. Up until, I had no more to share to you, you got all dumb-rude. And started acting herky jerky. Go play in Traffic dude and get squashed by a big Mac truck. It's funny you expect dudes to go see your raunchy utrs, ASAP. The second they don't, you act all weird and narcissisticley rude.
    Bro his UTR Cass is a drug addict who fucks for like 50 bucks and he can't get over it or believe it and to this day claims she's not on any drugs at all and hes not overpaying her. I mean I never met a bigger simp on here for these woman.

  12. #8865

    Gianni Knockoff bootlegged Versace. The UTR Escort Know It All.

    LOL I may be a degenerate Bipolar fool at times, but. Only to fake ass wannabe members like you. Who try to get people's info of what they look like. That's weird dude, girls are supposed to be jealous of other females. Guys don't do that shit. You trying to compare yourself, to every other dude that walks through that door. That meaning the girl.

    I'm not on here trying to win a Popularity Contest, if someone don't like me it's all good. Everyone is the right to their own opinions. And you can defend yourself by saving my idiotic messages, stupid I'd apologize to your pompous all mighty self. LMAO, I admit that was DUMB of me. I can guarantee there will be plenty of other guys, they'll also see what a cocky arrogant self righteous ass you are. Your only here to toot your own horn and get the best possible deals, by pedaling an unsuspecting girl. Who's unaware of your Nefarious ways. And yeah you did see that Bella chick liar. And become a regular. I remember the old convos of you saying how decent she is. Back in late 2019. She was a small thin brunette. You liked her dude and thanked me back then. Up until, I had no more to share to you, you got all dumb-rude. And started acting herky jerky. Go play in Traffic dude and get squashed by a big Mac truck. It's funny you expect dudes to go see your raunchy utrs, ASAP. The second they don't, you act all weird and narcissisticley rude.

  13. #8864
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Same Ole Song Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Haha, this shit is most certainly written by you! Fucking imbecile you are.
    Yup, From the pages of the DumDum Playbook "What I;m saying is True, because I'm saying it", No proof offered! That settles that one! So put GaryG back in the Closet, and time to bring out another one. JGC is long overdue for a WeiWei Phishing Expedition. Dentist Bob would be one to bring out. It's been way too long! You and Mattis can discuss Strap-ons. Or surprise us. Since you can sign into OlGary's Account, and therefore still, most likely, can Post, throw out a Post from a Ghost. What do you say Mate? LOL.

  14. #8863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Nice try with a typical DumDum maneuver. Your Fingerprints are all over GaryG. You forget that Post of your Puppet GaryG
    Haha, this shit is most certainly written by you! Fucking imbecile you are.

  15. #8862
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir Fails Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    LOL! It sounds exactly like something a moron like yourself could write. Bostonian redneck humor at its best.
    Nice try with a typical DumDum maneuver. Your Fingerprints are all over GaryG. You forget that Post of your Puppet GaryG (You), awhile back sticking up for Andir (You) in a reply to DumDum (You). Remember you always like replying and arguing with yourself!

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    It us not a rumor! He is, maybe, the greatest contributor on this board and even offers to help noobs like you, ask your list and you will be bigly pleased!
    The only Board Member that would sing you High Praises is YOURSELF. Like I said, your Pathetic! Get some Qualified Psychiatric Help Fast! Did the City of Orlando hand you a Prepaid Ticket and throw you on a Bus to Boston?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape