Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20541
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSensation  [View Original Post]
    If you're familiar with BEM. BlueEyedMassuce - Polly. It seems like she's really gone downhill over the last 6 months or so. Is she OK? She used to be on time, consistent, totally down for good sucking, fucking, ass eating, etc. But what happened? Did she start doing drugs? I'm not looking to slam her publicly, because she was always a great provider. Until she wasn't. So please send a private message if there is something that is not for public consumption.

    My real question is: Who is like her in terms of open menu, punctuality, great hygiene, dependability, good incall, fair pricing? Or am I crazy thinking this is even possible anymore? Definitely PM this to me..
    The problem with the cumdumpsters like BEM is they get burned out and guys get burned out on them.

    Idk her situation and what the cause of her decline.

    Sometimes they get burned out on the guys and the work.

    Same can be said about Jade. Everyone has run thru her and dropped their wad in her several times.

    Unless they come up with something new, guys get bored.

  2. #20540
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one before? Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/092557592349
    Just curious did you google her phone number? Always curious why that isn't the first effort before posting.

    Although she wouldn't be the first to say one thing in and ad a act differently in a session this sounds like it might be a non-starter.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...acoma-13082622

    CW.

  3. #20539

    Anyone like BEM?

    If you're familiar with BEM. BlueEyedMassuce - Polly. I'm wondering if there is anyone else like her, with that open BB menu. She used to be so much better, I'm not sure what happened in the last 6 months or so. Maybe I'm crazy to think there is someone who is dependable, reasonably priced, and can do it all the way she does. Or better.

  4. #20538

    Anyone ever seen this one?

    Anyone ever seen this one before? Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/092557592349

  5. #20537

    Anyone like BEM?

    If you're familiar with BEM. BlueEyedMassuce - Polly. It seems like she's really gone downhill over the last 6 months or so. Is she OK? She used to be on time, consistent, totally down for good sucking, fucking, ass eating, etc. But what happened? Did she start doing drugs? I'm not looking to slam her publicly, because she was always a great provider. Until she wasn't. So please send a private message if there is something that is not for public consumption.

    My real question is: Who is like her in terms of open menu, punctuality, great hygiene, dependability, good incall, fair pricing? Or am I crazy thinking this is even possible anymore? Definitely PM this to me.

    Thanks in advance.

    Es.

  6. #20536

    Fake Moan

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this post. She belongs here. Had an experience with her last year or so. Very tight veejay, pale Asian in the 20's. Face was okay she's cute but not pretty or gorgeous. It was a bit pricey I got it down to $$ Come in then she will shower you then off to some bed time stories takes it well for being how tight she is it doesn't bother her going pound town makes this weird Asian moan ayy! Ayy! Ayyiii! LOL did not repeat and will prolly not. So there you go.
    When I read this I immediately thought of this video and started laughing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYlNF30bVg

  7. #20535

    As Always

    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    I tried meeting yesterday, total time waste. Details in the sloppy seconds thread, on going discussion on her.
    Thanks Gents!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  8. #20534

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Was exclusively stg but joined the bullshit board last month:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584267-bellaluvsu
    I tried meeting yesterday, total time waste. Details in the sloppy seconds thread, on going discussion on her.

  9. #20533

    Fake Moan

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this post. She belongs here. Had an experience with her last year or so. Very tight veejay, pale Asian in the 20's. Face was okay she's cute but not pretty or gorgeous. It was a bit pricey I got it down to $$ Come in then she will shower you then off to some bed time stories takes it well for being how tight she is it doesn't bother her going pound town makes this weird Asian moan ayy! Ayy! Ayyiii! LOL did not repeat and will prolly not. So there you go.
    That fake ass moan bothered the shit out of me, not repeating either.

  10. #20532

    Dezeray

    Asked about her in the escort forum. Link provided. Fun one and belongs here.

  11. #20531

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a link? Have not heard of her & would be interested to check her site out.

    Thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Was exclusively stg but joined the bullshit board last month:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584267-bellaluvsu

  12. #20530

    Mixed

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Many Latinas will pots themselves as white as the believe they will get more interest. I'm seeing one off seeking in Texas tomorrow. She's lovely but says white. LOL women are funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Black and Latina girls will say they are "mixed" or white when they obviously aren't to get higher prices. People pay more for a white girl here. I'm not openly judging here. But yes, I think that's bullshit they feel they have to do that. I'm here to exchange information, so I'm not going to say how I feel about it.
    Yes, there is unfortunately a price hierarchy in this industry (as well) based on ethnicity. It sucks, but it is a fact that some feel they can command a higher rate if they represent themselves differently. A symptom of a bigger root cause that is prevalent not just in this industry.

  13. #20529

    Body Rub Bella Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    200 flat rate.
    Can anyone provide a link? Have not heard of her & would be interested to check her site out.

    Thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  14. #20528
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    So what's the deal with her rates? I know she says 100 in ad but I'm guessing the typical donation for the topic is higher. Don't want to overpay and contribute to rising prices tho.
    200 flat rate.

  15. #20527

    Body Rub Bella

    So what's the deal with her rates? I know she says 100 in ad but I'm guessing the typical donation for the topic is higher. Don't want to overpay and contribute to rising prices tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape