Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20535

    As Always

    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    I tried meeting yesterday, total time waste. Details in the sloppy seconds thread, on going discussion on her.
    Thanks Gents!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  2. #20534

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Was exclusively stg but joined the bullshit board last month:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584267-bellaluvsu
    I tried meeting yesterday, total time waste. Details in the sloppy seconds thread, on going discussion on her.

  3. #20533

    Fake Moan

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd this post. She belongs here. Had an experience with her last year or so. Very tight veejay, pale Asian in the 20's. Face was okay she's cute but not pretty or gorgeous. It was a bit pricey I got it down to $$ Come in then she will shower you then off to some bed time stories takes it well for being how tight she is it doesn't bother her going pound town makes this weird Asian moan ayy! Ayy! Ayyiii! LOL did not repeat and will prolly not. So there you go.
    That fake ass moan bothered the shit out of me, not repeating either.

  4. #20532

    Dezeray

    Asked about her in the escort forum. Link provided. Fun one and belongs here.

  5. #20531

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a link? Have not heard of her & would be interested to check her site out.

    Thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Was exclusively stg but joined the bullshit board last month:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584267-bellaluvsu

  6. #20530

    Mixed

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Many Latinas will pots themselves as white as the believe they will get more interest. I'm seeing one off seeking in Texas tomorrow. She's lovely but says white. LOL women are funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Black and Latina girls will say they are "mixed" or white when they obviously aren't to get higher prices. People pay more for a white girl here. I'm not openly judging here. But yes, I think that's bullshit they feel they have to do that. I'm here to exchange information, so I'm not going to say how I feel about it.
    Yes, there is unfortunately a price hierarchy in this industry (as well) based on ethnicity. It sucks, but it is a fact that some feel they can command a higher rate if they represent themselves differently. A symptom of a bigger root cause that is prevalent not just in this industry.

  7. #20529

    Body Rub Bella Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    200 flat rate.
    Can anyone provide a link? Have not heard of her & would be interested to check her site out.

    Thanks!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  8. #20528
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    So what's the deal with her rates? I know she says 100 in ad but I'm guessing the typical donation for the topic is higher. Don't want to overpay and contribute to rising prices tho.
    200 flat rate.

  9. #20527

    Body Rub Bella

    So what's the deal with her rates? I know she says 100 in ad but I'm guessing the typical donation for the topic is higher. Don't want to overpay and contribute to rising prices tho.

  10. #20526
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Many Latinas will pots themselves as white as the believe they will get more interest. I'm seeing one off seeking in Texas tomorrow. She's lovely but says white. LOL women are funny.
    Black and Latina girls will say they are "mixed" or white when they obviously aren't to get higher prices. People pay more for a white girl here. I'm not openly judging here. But yes, I think that's bullshit they feel they have to do that. I'm here to exchange information, so I'm not going to say how I feel about it.

  11. #20525

    Asinmilf

    Got a text she is ok with BBBJ BBFS MSOG and CIP for $360.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586957-Asianmilf

  12. #20524
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She does. She will take a hard pounding. 780 for a duo is rich.
    I told her $800 in this economy is too rich. Jade was fun when she first started, but she's too high volume for me now. I may have been down for a sure-thing duo but not for nearly a grand for some okay looking asian milfs.

  13. #20523

    Some BBFS tips regarding tipping and discussion.

    Lots of these women have pimps / managers / boyfriends managing their profiles. They will decline your request for BBFS.

    Most do a 50/50 split with their manager.

    Negotiate and discuss the extras like BBFS in person.

    Then never mention the tip via text or email.

    That way the woman doesn't have to share it.

  14. #20522
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Word is she likes cum inside her as much as Jade does.
    She does. She will take a hard pounding. 780 for a duo is rich.

  15. #20521
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Yes. BBFS is on the table. You just need to make her an offer in person.

    This is very open news.
    She prefers pull out. Not that anyone does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape