LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21540

    Site access?

    I keep losing the ability to access this site.

    Lasts for days then comes back.

    Anyone else having issues.

  2. #21539
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this duo? Trina I have experience with but the new girl and a duo sounds interesting. Plus the new girl looks kinda hot. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/930549733755

  3. #21538

    The linked in

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    This is absurd, the whole point to meeting providers is to not have a personal connection, only a sexual one. I made up a linkin profile and use this with the ones that ask for one. They give us All alternate info and so should we. Be safe out there and take care brother.
    Great idea and you are right. They - fake names and info / so should we. BTW, do you use a generic pic of someone similar to you or do you use your real pic?

  4. #21537

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.

    Thanks.
    Just give her some time. I'm sure she has some stuff to get done first before all of this. Surely she'll get back to the texting soon. The only thing we can do is wait.

  5. #21536

    RE: Sanford Cum Fxxk me

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider or got any reviews of her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/389588284395
    She has been reviewed before and as I recall the recommendation was to stay far away. There is a reason she isn't smiling ....

    HolyDiver.

  6. #21535

    2 girl

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this duo? Trina I have experience with but the new girl and a duo sounds interesting. Plus the new girl looks kinda hot. Thanks.

  7. #21534

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Terk12  [View Original Post]
    Tried to setup a meeting with Vickie and she requires a LinkedIn profile and reference. I completely get why it is required but do people actually provide? I would think this is a very bad idea for the scheduler. She said there is no alternative even with references.
    This is absurd, the whole point to meeting providers is to not have a personal connection, only a sexual one. I made up a linkin profile and use this with the ones that ask for one. They give us All alternate info and so should we. Be safe out there and take care brother.

  8. #21533

    Caution

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/115699887

    Was about to meet when I saw 2 Uncles in her floor walking around I didn't stop to find out, noped tf out of there.

    On Morrisville.

  9. #21532

    Hey.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.

    Thanks.
    Give her time to respond.

  10. #21531

    Provider requirement

    Tried to setup a meeting with Vickie and she requires a LinkedIn profile and reference. I completely get why it is required but do people actually provide? I would think this is a very bad idea for the scheduler. She said there is no alternative even with references.

  11. #21530

    Noa!!

    Hey is Noa still not meeting people? She is not responding.

    Thanks.

  12. #21529
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Becca is the taller brunette, Jessie is the smaller blonde.

    I've seen Jessie half a dozen times. Great experience every time.
    Yes, did a threesome with them late last week. Both are hot. Brunette looks way better in person than in pics. I think bc the blonde is so tiny, the brunette is more of the thick latina type. Not fat at all. All covered and they were comfortable going back and forth fucking and BJ. For the time and $ I feel it was well worth it. They were not totally into it but certainly good enough. It wasn't a GFE 3 some but again for 200 for 30 min and basically no notice set up. I recommend. After seeing them I can imagine that one on one may be a little better as some had indicated with the blonde.

  13. #21528

    Lisa from Florida

    Had a dream with Lisa this morning. She is a MILF face is ehhh but natural tits are awesome and nice ass.

    She is your typical tanned MILF visiting from Florida and near RDU.

    Opted for qv dream and damage was 1. 25 sloppy natural wet mic job followed by CFS.

    She gets into and makes the noises you want to hear.

    Would repeat again.

    https://callescort.org/954-274-8725

  14. #21527

    Becca and Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Flat 100. Has anyone been with her brunette friend?
    Becca is the taller brunette, Jessie is the smaller blonde.

    I've seen Jessie half a dozen times. Great experience every time.

  15. #21526

    I hit this on Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Natural tits? Look like aftermarket but can't be sure.

    Thanks.
    Generally agree with OP. She is very sexy, pictures are accurate. She is actually super petite probably 100 lbs, and yes those are bolt-ons. Nice wet pussy. No kissing or GFE. She was a bit of a clock-watcher. I take a long time and like to enjoy myself, and she kept saying when time's up it's up. I speak Spanish so I think that actually made it less interesting, because I could tell she was kind of faking things by what she said. But still very good experience and would repeat.

    She was with a roommate in a nice apartment in Cary somewhere (I am new to this area). Easy comms, no issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape