Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 43500
-
02-23-23 11:38 #37590Senior Member

Posts: 360Be safe
Watch out.
My fav place in Wake (can't say name) is getting busy and people noticing.
When I drove by I saw a cop car parked across the street. I drove right on by after I noticed. Looks like they were scouting the place.
I circled back after a bit and scouted for any marked / unmarked and it seemed clear after a bit.
Be careful my friends. Also I noticed they have their closed sign on now. Maybe to discourage too much foot traffic / attention.
-
02-22-23 11:56 #37589Senior Member

Posts: 115Visiting Boston Next Week. Looking for Rec
Hello fellow mongers. I am staying overnight in Boston next week near the airport and I'm looking for a reliable provider or MP who provides more than HJ. TIA.
-
02-21-23 12:51 #37588Senior Member

Posts: 519Elm
I don't know if she advertises, but it's definitely on rubmaps. Elm refers to the street name, and the town is F'ham. Should be easy to find!
Originally Posted by EarlSandwich
[View Original Post]
I just recommend calling ahead in case she's busy or out of the shop.
JP.
-
02-21-23 10:31 #37587Senior Member

Posts: 192Elm
Where does she advertise and what's the damage?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 09:41 #37586Senior Member

Posts: 147452 Washington Braintree
Paid a visit here last night, met new talent Nana from Taiwan,30 ish spinner natural B, said will be there for another 5 days, good massage. Fun std. Finish, more on the menu I was not wanting it at the moment. Will go back in 3 days before she leave, to explore more!
-
02-21-23 09:34 #37585Senior Member

Posts: 55Question
Anyone know if the lovely Watertown Mila and her friends ever landed at a new shop? In particular Jojo? Thanks.
-
02-20-23 15:40 #37584Regular Member

Posts: 7Info
60/60 topless HJ light touching.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 19:11 #37583Senior Member

Posts: 67What was the damage?
Originally Posted by WillApple
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 16:02 #37582Regular Member

Posts: 7I'm definitely a customer
Why would you say that? I just wanted to leave a good review for that place.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:36 #37581Regular Member

Posts: 24Visiting Boston
I do have a couple of places that you may want to try. PM me if you are interested.
Originally Posted by DubzSync1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:50 #37580Senior Member

Posts: 2121Ya, no level of service and no prices. Drive from 32 south right by it to High st. Have not seen a good review ever.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:39 #37579Senior Member

Posts: 2189Interesting
You have 3 posts, first was last August. All about the same place. Your second posts is asking about how it is, though you claimed to have already been there in your first post.
Originally Posted by WillApple
[View Original Post]
My guess is you do come back to that place daily, to work.
-
02-19-23 12:33 #37578Regular Member

Posts: 72x9 Newton st Waltham
I went to the Newton st Waltham massage shop a few days ago, and now they have changed to 2 new young girls. The big breast massage is good, and the service attitude is also very good. This experience is was great, and I will come back.
-
02-18-23 21:39 #37577Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for sharing! Out of curiosity, what is the damage for multiple shots like this? I typically do one shot and want to make sure I'm not spoiling the market when asking for multiple next time.
Originally Posted by LusciousDreams
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 20:51 #37576Regular Member

Posts: 9Visiting few days
Greetings All,
It will be my first time visiting your city next week and will be staying in the downtown area for a couple of days. I would love to explore and experience the places offered in your city. I'm looking for spots that offer GFE or FS. I've been scrolling through the thread and see a lot of you mention Tranquility. Any info to this spot or any other spots would gladly be helpful.










Reply With Quote



