Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14865

    Stephanie & Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg7318  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I would have to disagree, location the same yes, but look at her nose and mouth, not the same and compare all the ink you can see, and it's different, and the one actually looks to have a bit nicer of a body than Juice.

    You are so right, I went back and did a super zoom on each woman and the left arm tat is different. Pic taken in the same place but different chicks. You are the man, thanks for correcting me.
    Look at the phone in Stephanie's pocket. It looks like the one Juice is holding. Although Stephanie (retired) is on the West Coast of Florida and Juice is on the East, the similarities are uncanny.

  2. #14864

    Southern Lady to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and hadn't seen her in awhile nor at new place. As always a great time she is one of the best experiences in Cocoa Beach area for the older folks. Total GFE. Her place is always immaculately clean too.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/208457961600

  3. #14863

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I would have to disagree, location the same yes, but look at her nose and mouth, not the same and compare all the ink you can see, and it's different, and the one actually looks to have a bit nicer of a body than Juice.
    You are so right, I went back and did a super zoom on each woman and the left arm tat is different. Pic taken in the same place but different chicks. You are the man, thanks for correcting me.

  4. #14862

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks MeatMan77 for this enlightening post describing your experience with this relative new comer, Taleigh! Now we have all seen her ads on Skip the Games and been curious about her. I'm anxious to read about her from some more members and get some more opinions, no offense, before I take a leap of faith! But, covered BJ? I see where that's your preference and the GFE part is interesting. Please keep up the posts and we are all anxious to read about your second visit with her as well as what others have to say and report. And yea, she is definitely the type of woman that my mother warned me about!
    Any info can provide on rates?

  5. #14861
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg7318  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, look at the background, coffee maker, floor tile. Look at her tattoo on the left arm. This is the same chick.
    I would have to disagree, location the same yes, but look at her nose and mouth, not the same and compare all the ink you can see, and it's different, and the one actually looks to have a bit nicer of a body than Juice.

  6. #14860

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg7318  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, look at the background, coffee maker, floor tile. Look at her tattoo on the left arm. This is the same chick.
    I disagree juice has more color on her tattoo and she's thicker. Yes could be same hotel room. But again I'd like to see where the Stephanie pic came from?

    Bs.

  7. #14859

    Same chick, yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Two different chics. Would like to see Stephanie's ad though! Have a link.

    Bs.
    Ummm, look at the background, coffee maker, floor tile. Look at her tattoo on the left arm. This is the same chick.

  8. #14858

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    The similarities between Juice and Stephanie Peak got me wondering. . .
    Two different chics. Would like to see Stephanie's ad though! Have a link.

    Bs.

  9. #14857

    Taleigha and First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan77  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys I had a dream last night with Taleigha. What a dream it was amazing.

    Comms were timely and very cordial. When I arrived at her placed she was eager to see me. Met at the door with a very warming smile and big bright eyes. She welcomed me in wearing some short shorts and a very tight tank top that fit extremely with no bra. We sat down and chatted for a bit. Then it begin. Kissing and touching each other all over. That quickly turned into a wrapped BJ that was exquisite. She was so sexy. She crawled up on my lap and kissed me some more. Slow slipped it in and did work for a bit. She then laid down on her back and pulled me in for some Mish. It was all I could do from exploding it didn't take long. Needles to say it was absolutely incredible. I would definitely recommend her. Don hesitate. She is ready and willing. I hope you all get a chance to experience her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/489415492015
    Thanks MeatMan77 for this enlightening post describing your experience with this relative new comer, Taleigh! Now we have all seen her ads on Skip the Games and been curious about her. I'm anxious to read about her from some more members and get some more opinions, no offense, before I take a leap of faith! But, covered BJ? I see where that's your preference and the GFE part is interesting. Please keep up the posts and we are all anxious to read about your second visit with her as well as what others have to say and report. And yea, she is definitely the type of woman that my mother warned me about!

  10. #14856

    Wrapped BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states CIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan77  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys I had a dream last night with Taleigha. What a dream it was amazing.

    Comms were timely and very cordial. When I arrived at her placed she was eager to see me. Met at the door with a very warming smile and big bright eyes. She welcomed me in wearing some short shorts and a very tight tank top that fit extremely with no bra. We sat down and chatted for a bit. Then it begin. Kissing and touching each other all over. That quickly turned into a wrapped BJ that was exquisite. She was so sexy. She crawled up on my lap and kissed me some more. Slow slipped it in and did work for a bit. She then laid down on her back and pulled me in for some Mish. It was all I could do from exploding it didn't take long. Needles to say it was absolutely incredible. I would definitely recommend her. Don hesitate. She is ready and willing. I hope you all get a chance to experience her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/489415492015
    It was part of my agreement.

  11. #14855

    Wrapped BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan77  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys I had a dream last night with Taleigha. What a dream it was amazing.

    Comms were timely and very cordial. When I arrived at her placed she was eager to see me. Met at the door with a very warming smile and big bright eyes. She welcomed me in wearing some short shorts and a very tight tank top that fit extremely with no bra. We sat down and chatted for a bit. Then it begin. Kissing and touching each other all over. That quickly turned into a wrapped BJ that was exquisite. She was so sexy. She crawled up on my lap and kissed me some more. Slow slipped it in and did work for a bit. She then laid down on her back and pulled me in for some Mish. It was all I could do from exploding it didn't take long. Needles to say it was absolutely incredible. I would definitely recommend her. Don hesitate. She is ready and willing. I hope you all get a chance to experience her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/489415492015
    Her ad states CIM.

  12. #14854

    First post

    Alright guys I had a dream last night with Taleigha. What a dream it was amazing.

    Comms were timely and very cordial. When I arrived at her placed she was eager to see me. Met at the door with a very warming smile and big bright eyes. She welcomed me in wearing some short shorts and a very tight tank top that fit extremely with no bra. We sat down and chatted for a bit. Then it begin. Kissing and touching each other all over. That quickly turned into a wrapped BJ that was exquisite. She was so sexy. She crawled up on my lap and kissed me some more. Slow slipped it in and did work for a bit. She then laid down on her back and pulled me in for some Mish. It was all I could do from exploding it didn't take long. Needles to say it was absolutely incredible. I would definitely recommend her. Don hesitate. She is ready and willing. I hope you all get a chance to experience her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/489415492015

  13. #14853

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Be glad you did not partake in BBFS with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Correct she's a be careful. Has bf wanting pics of license plates.

    Bs.
    The similarities between Juice and Stephanie Peak got me wondering. . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brevard County_Escort Reports_2023-02-18_Juice_black tee blue jeans.jpg‎   Brevard County_Escort Reports_2023-02-18_Stephanie Peak_brown tee blue jeans.jpg‎  

  14. #14852

    Kelly

    Was in the area and hadn't seen her in awhile nor at new place. As always a great time she is one of the best experiences in Cocoa Beach area for the older folks. Total GFE. Her place is always immaculately clean too.

  15. #14851

    Mabel Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    She has gone UTR.
    Mabel Marie has her own blog at the bottom of the page and if you do some research, you will be able to get her contact information. Mabel is full GFE with most things on the menu. She went UTR because she is low volume, only sees a couple of mongers per day (if that!) I really enjoyed spending time with her and plan on visiting her again. Unlike the outstanding review I just read below by RustyZipper (hats off, BTW!) is an experience and adventure with a courtesan, not just a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am "! Her BBBJ is out of this world and worth the price of admission alone not to mention FS looking into those beautiful hazel eyes! IDK, not to many like her around but I highly recommend making the effort to see her because she's in a category by herself. IMHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DABCA8FE-17CD-4770-A757-D6831D1B290B.jpeg‎   94A8579F-A565-4FFF-A203-88F250680362.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape