Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by CAHiker  [View Original Post]
    Already busted! After not even a week the little d#cks in the county needing some excitement. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/639922261329.
    Henrico? These providers really got to do their research. I tell everyone I come across who are in county they are rolling the dice being there. I will not go into county anymore whether it's a reliable and well reviewed provider or new one. Not worth the risk I don't care how hot she is. That does suck.

  2. #28298
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Lawyer up brother.

    Those bastards don't have anything better to do? There are crimes with actual victims, property crimes and violent crimes are up. Nope, let's harass people just having fun.
    Thanks. Yeah, I was just telling somebody innocent people are getting shot in broad daylight out here, and this is what they want to gear up for and spend resources on?

    BTW I tried to reply Geronimo but your inbox was full.

  3. #28297
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    No location info, says "many visible tattoos" yet she's got the skin of a baby in the photos, wanting me to book quick like a used car salesman. I'd have never guessed she was real. Didn't get as far as checking her number (thankfully now! I hope no one got into too much trouble. And yeah, things like that probably don't help bring more ladies to town.
    Also thought she was TGTBT when I saw the ad. Eerie coincidence that it appears an episode of Law & Order is on the TV in her last pic. LOL.

  4. #28296

    Acab

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I just had my first visit with Uncle Lee Oh. Pm only. Only see well reviewed companions for next few days.
    Lawyer up brother.

    Those bastards don't have anything better to do? There are crimes with actual victims, property crimes and violent crimes are up. Nope, let's harass people just having fun.

  5. #28295
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw that this morning that's a damn shame she's wicked hot. I would think she's TGTBT but she's real. If you google her number there's more pics too. She seems to be a traveler type she posted in different locations. I bet she's never coming back here again.
    No location info, says "many visible tattoos" yet she's got the skin of a baby in the photos, wanting me to book quick like a used car salesman. I'd have never guessed she was real. Didn't get as far as checking her number (thankfully now! I hope no one got into too much trouble. And yeah, things like that probably don't help bring more ladies to town.

  6. #28294
    Quote Originally Posted by CAHiker  [View Original Post]
    Already busted! After not even a week the little d#cks in the county needing some excitement. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/639922261329.
    Yeah I saw that this morning that's a damn shame she's wicked hot. I would think she's TGTBT but she's real. If you google her number there's more pics too. She seems to be a traveler type she posted in different locations. I bet she's never coming back here again.

  7. #28293

    Only here for a short time.

    Already busted! After not even a week the little d#cks in the county needing some excitement. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/639922261329.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG Lady.jpg‎  

  8. #28292

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I just had my first visit with Uncle Lee Oh. Pm only. Only see well reviewed companions for next few days.
    Send me a message. Thanks.

  9. #28291

    Uncle is on stg

    I just had my first visit with Uncle Lee Oh. Pm only. Only see well reviewed companions for next few days.

  10. #28290
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.
    Got a link for her or pm digits?

    Need a change.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe bros.

  11. #28289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    So a semi-catfish but not a bad one. The pic you sent she's cute.

    What part of town is she located? Hotel?
    I saw her once at the Quality off Broad /64 then at a nice hotel on the west end. Now that I remember she told me not to suck her tits. Fwiw.

  12. #28288

    Mizz Watts

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.

  13. #28287

    Heard from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.
    She got out of jail today. She's finally available.

  14. #28286

    No deposit, incall or outcall

    This one is real, but her photos are the one that doesn't show her face. The other girl is someone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/115533044

    She is pretty tho, young 21 yo skinny. Qv $150.8/10 CBJ. But she is the kind that would ask you to cum.

    Already after 2 min, but nicely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84C45DBF-CA2A-4229-B88F-30A9DD7C38CC.jpg‎  

  15. #28285
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape