Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 1766 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29813
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on the Girlies? Quoted 400 for an H with both.



    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/057074842542
    Previous reports on these two have said that they'd rather be with each other than a monger. The one in the third pic has been described as a dfe when she flies solo. I wouldn't waste my time.

  2. #29812

    Girlies

    Anyone have any information on the Girlies? Quoted 400 for an H with both.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/057074842542

  3. #29811

    Yikes

    Heading to Jax from Sarasota for a few days and looking for fun. After reading about robbery, stabbing and aging providers in area- I'm gun-shy.

    If anyone is willing to PM a safe, thin, youngish idea w contact info.

    I'll die grateful. Stay safe peeps.

  4. #29810

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by TillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been w Jezebel 3 times & can say without a doubt she is truly the best experience this town has to offer. 10/10 & will let you know if you're satisfying her. I love meeting w her.
    Same here. She is always a lot of fun. Unfortunately she must be getting popular b / c her QV is now 1. 4 vs 1. Also, she will be going UTR soon, she is looking at getting an apartment and a "real" job. I'm sure if you are on high on her monger list she'll do visits on the side.

  5. #29809
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Spell check.
    I've actually been w Jezebel 3 times & can say without a doubt she is truly the best experience this town has to offer. 10/10 & will let you know if you're satisfying her. I love meeting w her.

  6. #29808

    This

    Anyone run across this supposed utr before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230219-221246_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #29807
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #29806

    About spell check

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, you guys may be wondering why JEZEBEL does not respond to your text messages or she'll respond, then stop responding-- well, check this out:

    She writes; "No Lowballing, highest bidder wins always".

    See, at least she is honest about it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/479180572702
    Spell check.

  9. #29805
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #29804

    Lisa AKA Sasquatch

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Lisa is back! She's Bowden Baby's sister and I'm kind of surprised that she's back in the game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/007003754661
    She's back and looking thin and sick just like her sister.

  11. #29803

    I Saw That Video Years Ago. I Agree She Used Too Take Loads CIM

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Deja has always loved getting cum in mouth, regardless if it's 2023 or years ago. She's very particular, but she loves taking loads from anyone who is clean. Deja is great, and anyone should try her amazing BBBJ with cum in mouth. Highly recommend!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7510415...s_in_her_mouth
    Since I agreed she used to take loads of cum in her mouth years ago, showing an old video of her CIM misses my point. Namely Deja now in 2023 plays games, she out and out lies saying she will do CIM and then during the deed she pulls away. If guys are getting CIM from her now, then a pic of her now doing it would be much better than one from years ago that I already aid I know exists. That is why a 2023 video was what I wanted to see, namely since we all agree she used to do it.

    I shall avoid her, even though she does do 50 coin BBBJ, but I dislike she does not do the cim she agreed to do. She is for me not worth 50 coins for headache relief.

    Anyone else seeing her. A word of advice. Tell Deja you pay AFTER the deed is done!! If a monger pays before the deed is done, well all I can say is sorry.

  12. #29802

    About the highest bidder

    So, you guys may be wondering why JEZEBEL does not response to you text messages or she'll respond, then stop responding-- well, check this out:

    She writes; "No Lowballing, highest bidder wins always".

    See, at least she is honest about it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/479180572702
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jaz.jpg‎  

  13. #29801

    You call that amazing??

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Deja has always loved getting cum in mouth, regardless if it's 2023 or years ago. She's very particular, but she loves taking loads from anyone who is clean. Deja is great, and anyone should try her amazing BBBJ with cum in mouth. Highly recommend!

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7510415...s_in_her_mouth
    Every time I see your posts I always hope that it's trolling but am never quite sure if it is. LOL.

  14. #29800
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    In my experiences, I've always been able to cum in "Deja's" mouth with zero hesitation from her. I've seen her probably 10-12 times since she started in the game a few years ago after her man passed away. I don't think she was ever a provider 10-15 years ago. The last time I saw her was in December, but I like variety so I probably won't see her again unless I can't find anything new. I've never had any issues with her at all.
    Agree. She always catches my loads and spits in the sink or can. Even told me that mine tasted pretty good. LOL.

    Damn, I think I need to put some cum in her mouth this afternoon. Her skills are above average to me.

  15. #29799
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She did some porn 10 or 15 years ago, took cim and anal bb, but that was long, long ago. She changed over the decades. If she is currently taking cim (the way she looks now, not old porn vids) then please do upload them. Thanks.
    In my experiences, I've always been able to cum in "Deja's" mouth with zero hesitation from her. I've seen her probably 10-12 times since she started in the game a few years ago after her man passed away. I don't think she was ever a provider 10-15 years ago. The last time I saw her was in December, but I like variety so I probably won't see her again unless I can't find anything new. I've never had any issues with her at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape