Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 23660
-
02-19-23 18:31 #22325Senior Member

Posts: 115Brightgirlie
Anyone have any experience with her? She has sent pics but was very quick and to the point in our conversation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-77f14287bf47
-
02-19-23 10:45 #22324Senior Member

Posts: 256Duh
RUN don't walk! Don't miss her. Great personality, killer oral skills with CIM and doesn't mind the overflow on her pretty face. BBFS and CIP when she is in the mood. Used to offer to host at her downtown apartment, a year or so ago and was loose about OPSEC.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
Last I experienced had bumped up to $400, but doesn't ask for hotel $$, which makes me think she is seeing multiple guys — definitely has a rotation of SDs at any given time, but seems to drop the for no reason. Including me!
-
02-19-23 09:59 #22323Senior Member

Posts: 72Wow. I knew she had a bit of drama in her life and partied hard, but she was a sweet, fun person.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 04:46 #22322Senior Member

Posts: 1775She was a really fun one to have in your hip-pocket; great ass, fun and just kinky enough w / o going overboard. She was basically a drinking buddy that liked to fuck. Sad news.
Originally Posted by Round3
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 18:24 #22321Senior Member

Posts: 256100%
Walk don't run! She is spectacular fun.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 18:16 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 187I think this could be the new profile. Pics look familiar. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e76655d94c92.
Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 16:07 #22319Senior Member

Posts: 336Speculation
Agreed, please don't speculate, or assume. I only posted because I knew some people on this board would want to know. Just to be clear, I have no idea of what happened.
Originally Posted by Harpman31
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 15:39 #22318Senior Member

Posts: 62Don't speculate
It was not suicide.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 13:22 #22317Senior Member

Posts: 73OMG, she was online last week. She was always up for meeting at a bar and back to her place. She will missed by a lot of long time SA members.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 10:16 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 2789Seeking PMT
If you are talking about payments to Seeking, then the old card that worked was ONE VANILLA. That has been changed to SecureSpend.
Originally Posted by RedBaron69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 09:57 #22315Senior Member

Posts: 256Very sad
Never had the pleasure myself, but that is sad.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
Having spent part of my 20's writing obituaries for a newspaper, the lack of mention of an illness or circumstances almost always points to suicide.
-
02-18-23 08:25 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 336Sad News (Nicebuttinyogapants)
I know some of you on here knew her, as did I. I just found out about her passing while scrolling through Facebook this morning.
https://obituaries.virginiacremate.c...ivero-11144336
-
02-17-23 19:35 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 84Payment CC
I've been away for a few months, what's everyone using for a payment credit card these days? I'm not having any luck with my old standby Vanilla debit card. Thanks.
-
02-17-23 16:30 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 256GPS to say the least, not sure she is real
Offered to drive an hour to see me for "lunch with benefits."
Originally Posted by RVAgent
[View Original Post]
Wanted $700 for the pleasure, but wouldn't specify what benefits I'd get in the deal.
-
02-17-23 12:23 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone had any contact with Marissa
Wondering if TGTBT https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-ef2ff763f775.












Reply With Quote




