Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #22340

    Seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? She has sent pics but was very quick and to the point in our conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-77f14287bf47
    Yep. Seen her 2 x. Nice girl but pix are more flattering than in person as she carries a few more pounds then the fixed up pictures shows. She can be had at the FC but in my opinion there are better options out there from looks and performance perspective. Feel free to DM me and we can exchange details on her.

  2. #22339

    Amazon Ashleigh, worth a laugh

    That profile pic has a neck like a linebacker. Guessing tranny.

    She was insulted at $400.

    Yeah, good luck with that at 56.

  3. #22338

    Flora (GPS)

    She's already blocked me on SA, but her name is on SA is Flora. Now she claims to need as much help with her rent as possible. I offered 300 ppm, and she wants 500-600. Beggars shouldn't be choosy. Be careful fellas, the GPS is real deep out here in these streets.

  4. #22337

    Here's why they get more GPS as they age.

    They really believe they get better with age!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Splendida/c...5_and_getting/

    The basic issue seems to be a combination of a couple of factors:

    1) The perception of what makes a female "hot" is different among females vs. Males. I've noticed this over the years as women gushed about how hot / sexy / beautiful certain celebrities (like Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, etc) are. Women who I thought were certainly not hideous but had no real sex appeal. Either women find beauty in other women that they don't feel threatened by, or they simply have a different compass for female sexuality.

    2) As the female psyche ages, nature forces it to compensate for the increase in age (and what in most cases is a real world decrease in sex appeal). They start spending more money on more expensive makeups and name brand accessories, botox and what not, then look at themselves in the mirror and under the consideration of these "upgrades", consider themselves more attractive than when they were 19 and running around in a bikini flat broke.

    But of course it's not even remotely aligned to what men find attractive, which is what is really going to matter in determining what an SB's financial worth is.

    Sad they don't realize this.

  5. #22336

    New looking

    I've seen a few things about her, is she still working? Any details?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0ac3f96f53dc

  6. #22335

    Brightgirlie

    Anyone have any experience with her? She has sent pics but was very quick and to the point in our conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-77f14287bf47

  7. #22334

    Duh

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Walk don't run! She is spectacular fun.
    RUN don't walk! Don't miss her. Great personality, killer oral skills with CIM and doesn't mind the overflow on her pretty face. BBFS and CIP when she is in the mood. Used to offer to host at her downtown apartment, a year or so ago and was loose about OPSEC.

    Last I experienced had bumped up to $400, but doesn't ask for hotel $$, which makes me think she is seeing multiple guys — definitely has a rotation of SDs at any given time, but seems to drop the for no reason. Including me!

  8. #22333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She was a really fun one to have in your hip-pocket; great ass, fun and just kinky enough w / o going overboard. She was basically a drinking buddy that liked to fuck. Sad news.
    Wow. I knew she had a bit of drama in her life and partied hard, but she was a sweet, fun person.

  9. #22332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Round3  [View Original Post]
    OMG, she was online last week. She was always up for meeting at a bar and back to her place. She will missed by a lot of long time SA members.
    She was a really fun one to have in your hip-pocket; great ass, fun and just kinky enough w / o going overboard. She was basically a drinking buddy that liked to fuck. Sad news.

  10. #22331

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    I think this could be the new profile. Pics look familiar. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e76655d94c92.
    Walk don't run! She is spectacular fun.

  11. #22330
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, she was great! I think she's mostly out. I saw her on SA like a year or so ago but she said she hadn't been checking her profile and was just popping in. I've messaged her on snap a couple times about hanging out and she hasn't bitten yet, and we were always on good terms so I think she's just not really in the game anymore or right now.
    I think this could be the new profile. Pics look familiar. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e76655d94c92.

  12. #22329

    Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpman31  [View Original Post]
    It was not suicide.
    Agreed, please don't speculate, or assume. I only posted because I knew some people on this board would want to know. Just to be clear, I have no idea of what happened.

  13. #22328

    Don't speculate

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Never had the pleasure myself, but that is sad.

    Having spent part of my 20's writing obituaries for a newspaper, the lack of mention of an illness or circumstances almost always points to suicide.
    It was not suicide.

  14. #22327
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you on here knew her, as did I. I just found out about her passing while scrolling through Facebook this morning.

    https://obituaries.virginiacremate.c...ivero-11144336
    OMG, she was online last week. She was always up for meeting at a bar and back to her place. She will missed by a lot of long time SA members.

  15. #22326

    Seeking PMT

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron69  [View Original Post]
    I've been away for a few months, what's everyone using for a payment credit card these days? I'm not having any luck with my old standby Vanilla debit card. Thanks.
    If you are talking about payments to Seeking, then the old card that worked was ONE VANILLA. That has been changed to SecureSpend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SecureSpend.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape