Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 27795
-
02-18-23 23:34 #20520Senior Member

Posts: 113I 2nd this post. She belongs here. Had an experience with her last year or so. Very tight veejay, pale Asian in the 20's. Face was okay she's cute but not pretty or gorgeous. It was a bit pricey I got it down to $$ Come in then she will shower you then off to some bed time stories takes it well for being how tight she is it doesn't bother her going pound town makes this weird Asian moan ayy! Ayy! Ayyiii! LOL did not repeat and will prolly not. So there you go.
Originally Posted by CreamyPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 18:11 #20519Senior Member

Posts: 300Yes. BBFS is on the table. You just need to make her an offer in person.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
This is very open news.
-
02-18-23 18:04 #20518Senior Member

Posts: 300Word is she likes cum inside her as much as Jade does.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 12:30 #20517Senior Member

Posts: 1303Wolfie22
Hi there. I see that you're relatively new to the board. The search function on this forum works pretty well, and entering her name yields about 10 other reports mentioning her, excluding yours and mine. You can also pm members who have mentioned seeing her and see if they'll give you answers to specific questions (that didn't necessarily work for me but I gave it a shot). A couple of forum members here have seen her and have left some information. I hope this helps.
Originally Posted by CreamyPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 10:33 #20516Senior Member

Posts: 201I've been meaning to text Jade to see if she had a friend and got excited when I saw she did. They want $780 for a duo though! My dream of a bare threesome got crushed instantly.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 09:42 #20515Senior Member

Posts: 2184AsianMILF (Emily)
Yeah and she is already booked solid. I asked her if she wanted to meet and her immideate response was would you prefer to see me along with Jade. Our schedules did not mesh though. She will probably up her rates soon.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 23:50 #20514Regular Member

Posts: 9Wolfie
Got text confirming CIP is $500.
No screening.
Just name / ethnicity and email.
Has review but don't trust it -.
Anyone here have experience?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553802-Wolfie22
-
02-17-23 17:33 #20513Senior Member

Posts: 652Creampie!
Originally Posted by CasMong75
[View Original Post]
She is as dirty as Jade.
-
02-17-23 17:21 #20512Senior Member

Posts: 2334Yea. I usually find their bathrooms full of used towels piled in the corner and condom wrappers galore in the garbage. They do turn um and burn um! The last one a saw was Asian. OMG I never felt a BJ like that in my life. Expressionless, constant eye contact, just moved her thick lips up and down my hard shaft. Soaked my balls. Good out felt amazing. Wow!! Those black eyes looking at you!! Drool.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 17:16 #20511Senior Member

Posts: 2334Many Latinas will pots themselves as white as the believe they will get more interest. I'm seeing one off seeking in Texas tomorrow. She's lovely but says white. LOL women are funny.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:21 #20510Senior Member

Posts: 112+1
Her getting her phone blown up is part of the business, esp when business is good. LOL all she has to do is put her phone on silent.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 12:48 #20509Regular Member

Posts: 19AsianMilf
Interesting post that showed up. A friend of IttyBittyGirl.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128521%3B
-
02-17-23 00:35 #20508Senior Member

Posts: 2184LOL good for you. Having said that, I doubt she gave you bare just because some simp was blowing up her phone. She probably gave it to you because you have been seeing her and she knows giving it up bare will probably guarantee her another visit or two. Sorry but I am too jaded in this hobby and know better. This is not the first time some simp has blown up her phone and she is probably immune to that shit or at least she should be. Glad you had a great time bro.
Originally Posted by DickMountain
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 23:12 #20507Senior Member

Posts: 113Kinky Doll
Belongs here. YMMV. Very timid and just not enthusiastic. Signs of drug use just like her duo partner on the other posts Lexicage who used to be so worth it but the drugs are getting into them. Can’t tell on the pics but in person it’s getting obvious. Oh well that's life. No cip. Glad I was just in the area. I would have been more disappointed if I drove all the way to fed way for it. Your experience might be different than mine but I will not repeat. Good luck.
-
02-16-23 23:10 #20506Senior Member

Posts: 511I get your frustration Dick Mountain but it's the Providers responsibility to turn off her phone or turn the ringer off during a session. Plus, who the fuck calls providers? I never do unless it's required, always text.











Reply With Quote




