Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21600

    Becca and Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Flat 100. Has anyone been with her brunette friend?
    Becca is the taller brunette, Jessie is the smaller blonde.

    I've seen Jessie half a dozen times. Great experience every time.

  2. #21599

    I hit this on Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Natural tits? Look like aftermarket but can't be sure.

    Thanks.
    Generally agree with OP. She is very sexy, pictures are accurate. She is actually super petite probably 100 lbs, and yes those are bolt-ons. Nice wet pussy. No kissing or GFE. She was a bit of a clock-watcher. I take a long time and like to enjoy myself, and she kept saying when time's up it's up. I speak Spanish so I think that actually made it less interesting, because I could tell she was kind of faking things by what she said. But still very good experience and would repeat.

    She was with a roommate in a nice apartment in Cary somewhere (I am new to this area). Easy comms, no issues.

  3. #21598
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Flat 100. Has anyone been with her brunette friend?

  4. #21597
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Becca the other day. Comms was a mess. "You here?" Yes. Then 15 min of silence. I was about to leave then. "You here?" This kind of stuff and finally a get a room number and nobody answers it. "Where are you?" Then finally I see a blonde walking toward me coming to the room. I knew it was her and she looked great, even in sweats. She spoke no English but I wasn't there to talk. She got naked and let me suck her tits for a long while. Her body reminds me of a young Daisy Marie, for you connoisseurs out there, though more curvy. Super smooth, perfect skin. Pretty face. All natural. No DATY, but I knew that going in. I was hard as a sidewinder by now and she drops to the floor for an amazing, sensual CBJ that felt bare. She took her time, smiling and just the perfect rhythm. Then on to mish and we went at it for a long while, her perky tits in my mouth. She could take a deep pounding which is the best. She seemed to enjoy herself. Then we moved to the chair for some cowgirl which was also super hot. She rode and wrote her name. Switched back to the bed for standing doggie and pounded away for a backshot finish. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/108123120
    What was the damage?

  5. #21596

    Sanford Cum Fxxk me

    Has anyone seen this provider or got any reviews of her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/389588284395

  6. #21595

    Different names

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Becca the other day. Comms was a mess. "You here?" Yes. Then 15 min of silence. I was about to leave then. "You here?" This kind of stuff and finally a get a room number and nobody answers it. "Where are you?" Then finally I see a blonde walking toward me coming to the room. I knew it was her and she looked great, even in sweats. She spoke no English but I wasn't there to talk. She got naked and let me suck her tits for a long while. Her body reminds me of a young Daisy Marie, for you connoisseurs out there, though more curvy. Super smooth, perfect skin. Pretty face. All natural. No DATY, but I knew that going in. I was hard as a sidewinder by now and she drops to the floor for an amazing, sensual CBJ that felt bare. She took her time, smiling and just the perfect rhythm. Then on to mish and we went at it for a long while, her perky tits in my mouth. She could take a deep pounding which is the best. She seemed to enjoy herself. Then we moved to the chair for some cowgirl which was also super hot. She rode and wrote her name. Switched back to the bed for standing doggie and pounded away for a backshot finish. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/108123120
    Interesting that their STG ad has different names.

  7. #21594

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely one of my favorites and I have seen her at least 5 times. Last visit a couple weeks ago she asked did I want her and her roommate and had to decline because I didn't bring enough money. She's definitely a beautiful girl and if she was to wear makeup and dress up she stand out even more. I almost went to see her last night but tried a new lady and will post a review about her.
    Saw Becca the other day. Comms was a mess. "You here?" Yes. Then 15 min of silence. I was about to leave then. "You here?" This kind of stuff and finally a get a room number and nobody answers it. "Where are you?" Then finally I see a blonde walking toward me coming to the room. I knew it was her and she looked great, even in sweats. She spoke no English but I wasn't there to talk. She got naked and let me suck her tits for a long while. Her body reminds me of a young Daisy Marie, for you connoisseurs out there, though more curvy. Super smooth, perfect skin. Pretty face. All natural. No DATY, but I knew that going in. I was hard as a sidewinder by now and she drops to the floor for an amazing, sensual CBJ that felt bare. She took her time, smiling and just the perfect rhythm. Then on to mish and we went at it for a long while, her perky tits in my mouth. She could take a deep pounding which is the best. She seemed to enjoy herself. Then we moved to the chair for some cowgirl which was also super hot. She rode and wrote her name. Switched back to the bed for standing doggie and pounded away for a backshot finish. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/108123120

  8. #21593

    Thanks for the information

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord  [View Original Post]
    I would take a pass with the roommate option. 500 for an hour with both. They pretty much had zero interaction with each other during the session. Plus, every time I switched from one to another, they had me use a new condom which throws the whole rhythm off. For the notion of "not watching the clock", she started with "you cum yet, baby" after about 15 minutes and repeated it about every minute thereafter. Ended up not being able to finish the session between the repetitive inquiries, the condom swap-outs, and honestly trying to communicate requests. She's definitely hot, and if I ever visit again, it will definitely be for a one-on-one session.
    Thanks appreciate it, Definitely will not be doing that option.

  9. #21592

    With Roommate

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely one of my favorites and I have seen her at least 5 times. Last visit a couple weeks ago she asked did I want her and her roommate and had to decline because I didn't bring enough money.
    I would take a pass with the roommate option. 500 for an hour with both. They pretty much had zero interaction with each other during the session. Plus, every time I switched from one to another, they had me use a new condom which throws the whole rhythm off. For the notion of "not watching the clock", she started with "you cum yet, baby" after about 15 minutes and repeated it about every minute thereafter. Ended up not being able to finish the session between the repetitive inquiries, the condom swap-outs, and honestly trying to communicate requests. She's definitely hot, and if I ever visit again, it will definitely be for a one-on-one session.

  10. #21591
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Leena Summers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's making periodic visits to Raleigh. She did well in Raleigh. I mentioned there aren't many decent girls here and she said all the pretty girls go to Charlotte when in NC, so she figured Raleigh would be better for business since no competition. She was right, considering she did well here.
    She will be in my town next month so I did some searching but don't see any reviews. Gcthe, looks like you had convo with her, did you meet her?

  11. #21590

    Asian phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord  [View Original Post]
    There's a good chance that the girls swap out but the numbers stay the same, but for the last month, my experience, in order of preference:

    Number ending in 8162: very cute, probably late 20's, firm body, pretty good English, and really got into it with lots of "I love you"s.

    Number ending in 6378: mid-30's, pretty cute, but her lower left back was kind of messed up / bruised, had to use phone translator for communication, got into it with shaking body during orgasms, but wanted more money after.

    Number ending in 8522: older, maybe in early 50's, kept delaying and didn't invite me in until 20 minutes after my arrival. I was actually on my way back out of the parking lot, good English, excellent massage with kneeling and walking on my back, but everything else was mediocre at best.

    That being said, multiple times, I've requested for 2-girl and acknowledged but arrived to find just one. Does anyone have a good contact recommendation for 2-girl, Asian or otherwise?
    The phone numbers don't tell us anything. Whatever number you call is an "operator". Not the girl you see. Hell, probably not even in the same state. They take the call and contact the provider. For an accurate review, you need a location and name. Where did you see the young one?

  12. #21589

    Carry.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Correct, you are never the only one, you're not special, if she does it with you she doe sit with me and I do it with others. I don't either BTW.

    Just curious, why would you carry? Don't you prefer to lose your dignity for a few minutes and get robbed a hundred bucks than having to use your concealed. What kind of explanation would you come up with if front of the judge? That's my reasoning anyways. Now you invade my house, all bets are off, this is different of course.
    It would be nice to be able to choose when and to what degree you would be attacked. Would I shoot someone for $100 no. But if it came down to it I would rather tell a judge than be dead. And. That's why I only see 2 UTR providers.

  13. #21588

    That

    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    I carry everywhere I go. That includes "dates". The girls I see know I carry and have no problem it being wrapped up in my cloths while to do is being done. As far as going Bare. I don't, won't even with providers I have seen for years and tell me I am the only one. Because you are never the only one.
    Correct, you are never the only one, you're not special, if she does it with you she doe sit with me and I do it with others. I don't either BTW.

    Just curious, why would you carry? Don't you prefer to lose your dignity for a few minutes and get robbed a hundred bucks than having to use your concealed. What kind of explanation would you come up with if front of the judge? That's my reasoning anyways. Now you invade my house, all bets are off, this is different of course.

  14. #21587

    It's pretty common

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    I want to try Vickie but she offers BBFS thinking it could be little risky.
    In my experience by just talking to them, BBFS is always on the table for a little extra and no extra at all for some. I'm not surprised anymore, most of them have bigger problems that getting an STD, they need their next fix. It's your responsibility to protect yourself with every single one of of them. Even the non druggies, well guess what they date in their private lives or have boyfriends and do you think they use protection?

    Be safe, that's all.

  15. #21586

    Skip-the-Games Asian summary

    There's a good chance that the girls swap out but the numbers stay the same, but for the last month, my experience, in order of preference:

    Number ending in 8162: very cute, probably late 20's, firm body, pretty good English, and really got into it with lots of "I love you"s.

    Number ending in 6378: mid-30's, pretty cute, but her lower left back was kind of messed up / bruised, had to use phone translator for communication, got into it with shaking body during orgasms, but wanted more money after.

    Number ending in 8522: older, maybe in early 50's, kept delaying and didn't invite me in until 20 minutes after my arrival. I was actually on my way back out of the parking lot, good English, excellent massage with kneeling and walking on my back, but everything else was mediocre at best.

    That being said, multiple times, I've requested for 2-girl and acknowledged but arrived to find just one. Does anyone have a good contact recommendation for 2-girl, Asian or otherwise?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape