Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 16505
-
02-20-23 10:25 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 55It was long and curly.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 22:58 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 534Was her hair short or long?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 21:19 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 55No. I saw her today and I picked up Katie. Katie, let me know what her name was. Really would like to have tried her out.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 21:19 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 50Washington Street between downtown and the rail tracks. Its a nice mix of Phillips and Moncreif, so bring a jimmy hat and a flak jacket. Would not recommend to anyone, but if you are adventurous enough show us some pics. There is a limited STG scene, but its pretty bad too. Most of the okay women post in Gainesville and Valdosta.
Originally Posted by Red904
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 20:28 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 424Short curly red hair? About 5'4 or 5'5? Real skinny.
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
I saw one like that by the sandwich shop the other day.
-
02-19-23 20:28 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 534You got pics of her?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 20:26 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 424I never said I couldn't get one. Me and another member already said, it's been getting worst.
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
Hey, if you think there's such a thing as a summer boom, more power to you.
I will stick with these girls will come out when they need the money for the candy anytime.
Oh, temperature gets pretty hot in the spring too.
-
02-19-23 19:52 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 55Sam
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?
-
02-19-23 15:03 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 229Her face and body!
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:32 #15116Senior Member

Posts: 534She was about 30 lbs heavier about 6 months ago. Mannn she had a nice thick ass then. Now she's unrecognizable because of so much drug useage.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:28 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 534Duck lips and she's a arm scratcher.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 21:20 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 424Ktg
So, what are the physical things to look past?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 19:06 #15113Regular Member

Posts: 20Lake city
Since we are about 45 minutes away and there is no forum for lake city I thought I'd ask here. I'll be in lake city the next couple weekends, anyone know the scene there? Or if there is one at all? Areas I should try? Any help would be appreciated.
And on a side note, made a loop on lane this evening. Saw one WSW at the store on Stuart but upon closer inspection looked like a zombie. I passed. Lane and Normandy was VERY hot with LEO was about eight of the at the intersection and about 4 more had a couple cars pulled over at Walmart. No clue what they was up to but I'd be careful.
-
02-18-23 12:02 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 534bingo amigo!
Originally Posted by robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 11:27 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 55Ktg
I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.











Reply With Quote






