Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #22325

    Brightgirlie

    Anyone have any experience with her? She has sent pics but was very quick and to the point in our conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-77f14287bf47

  2. #22324

    Duh

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Walk don't run! She is spectacular fun.
    RUN don't walk! Don't miss her. Great personality, killer oral skills with CIM and doesn't mind the overflow on her pretty face. BBFS and CIP when she is in the mood. Used to offer to host at her downtown apartment, a year or so ago and was loose about OPSEC.

    Last I experienced had bumped up to $400, but doesn't ask for hotel $$, which makes me think she is seeing multiple guys — definitely has a rotation of SDs at any given time, but seems to drop the for no reason. Including me!

  3. #22323
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She was a really fun one to have in your hip-pocket; great ass, fun and just kinky enough w / o going overboard. She was basically a drinking buddy that liked to fuck. Sad news.
    Wow. I knew she had a bit of drama in her life and partied hard, but she was a sweet, fun person.

  4. #22322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Round3  [View Original Post]
    OMG, she was online last week. She was always up for meeting at a bar and back to her place. She will missed by a lot of long time SA members.
    She was a really fun one to have in your hip-pocket; great ass, fun and just kinky enough w / o going overboard. She was basically a drinking buddy that liked to fuck. Sad news.

  5. #22321

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    I think this could be the new profile. Pics look familiar. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e76655d94c92.
    Walk don't run! She is spectacular fun.

  6. #22320
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, she was great! I think she's mostly out. I saw her on SA like a year or so ago but she said she hadn't been checking her profile and was just popping in. I've messaged her on snap a couple times about hanging out and she hasn't bitten yet, and we were always on good terms so I think she's just not really in the game anymore or right now.
    I think this could be the new profile. Pics look familiar. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e76655d94c92.

  7. #22319

    Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpman31  [View Original Post]
    It was not suicide.
    Agreed, please don't speculate, or assume. I only posted because I knew some people on this board would want to know. Just to be clear, I have no idea of what happened.

  8. #22318

    Don't speculate

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Never had the pleasure myself, but that is sad.

    Having spent part of my 20's writing obituaries for a newspaper, the lack of mention of an illness or circumstances almost always points to suicide.
    It was not suicide.

  9. #22317
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you on here knew her, as did I. I just found out about her passing while scrolling through Facebook this morning.

    https://obituaries.virginiacremate.c...ivero-11144336
    OMG, she was online last week. She was always up for meeting at a bar and back to her place. She will missed by a lot of long time SA members.

  10. #22316

    Seeking PMT

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron69  [View Original Post]
    I've been away for a few months, what's everyone using for a payment credit card these days? I'm not having any luck with my old standby Vanilla debit card. Thanks.
    If you are talking about payments to Seeking, then the old card that worked was ONE VANILLA. That has been changed to SecureSpend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SecureSpend.jpg‎  

  11. #22315

    Very sad

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you on here knew her, as did I. I just found out about her passing while scrolling through Facebook this morning.

    https://obituaries.virginiacremate.c...ivero-11144336
    Never had the pleasure myself, but that is sad.

    Having spent part of my 20's writing obituaries for a newspaper, the lack of mention of an illness or circumstances almost always points to suicide.

  12. #22314

    Sad News (Nicebuttinyogapants)

    I know some of you on here knew her, as did I. I just found out about her passing while scrolling through Facebook this morning.

    https://obituaries.virginiacremate.c...ivero-11144336

  13. #22313

    Payment CC

    I've been away for a few months, what's everyone using for a payment credit card these days? I'm not having any luck with my old standby Vanilla debit card. Thanks.

  14. #22312

    GPS to say the least, not sure she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAgent  [View Original Post]
    Offered to drive an hour to see me for "lunch with benefits."

    Wanted $700 for the pleasure, but wouldn't specify what benefits I'd get in the deal.

  15. #22311

    Anyone had any contact with Marissa


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape