Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 2662
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of girls in the skids that are worth it to seek out. I especially like TJ, she's the cutest one in the area.
    Note to everyone. TJ has been a problem in the past. She has her good days and bad days, and she is not above blatantly ripping you off when she needs her fix. With TJ, the drugs come first, and who cares if you cum.

  2. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    Places I've picked her up was in the middle of Gladys between 7th and Agatha. Other time was sitting down near the corner on Standford and Agatha.

  3. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing a lot more of Alicia these days. She's a white female about 35 ish yrs old 5'5" 130 lbs b cup darker color blonde. I used to see her only in the daytime but she ventures out with some of her male friends in the evening. Very nice personality claims she had 4 kids but her box feels great. I don't you can find her in any corner but if you see her with other guys around just get her attention.

    Don.
    Where can I find her?

  4. #1864

    Alicia

    I been seeing a lot more of Alicia these days. She's a white female about 35 ish yrs old 5'5" 130 lbs b cup darker color blonde. I used to see her only in the daytime but she ventures out with some of her male friends in the evening. Very nice personality claims she had 4 kids but her box feels great. I don't you can find her in any corner but if you see her with other guys around just get her attention.

    Don.

  5. #1863
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Girls in cars? Please explain.
    If you drive north on Alvarado passing James M Wood, On the east side of the street nearing the 7 eleven / Liqueur stores, parked with their windows rolled down are some latina's waiting in their car. They start showing up about 6 pm when they're able to park on Alvarado. I think the famous one was the one in a blue honda civic I wasn't able to see her. They may think I'm a cop. I did smash another girl in a darker color car but I haven't seen them after covid hit. These girls always have make up on. I think I spent. 6 about 3 years ago.

    Don.

  6. #1862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Anytime

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Visited the skid couple times, never luck out on any decent looking ones. What time and street do you recommend is best for the good looking ones?
    It can be any time of day or night. The streets have been discussed many times already. Take the time to read this thread about 20 to 30 pages back and up. The main hot street is 7th.

  7. #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That dude doesn't know. Most likely misspelled hasn't.

    The girls in the skids aren't technically streetwalkers. So that's why a lot of you don't know what to look for and strike out. The girls in the area I would define more as utr. They don't dress up in the typical ho outfit you'd see on fig. And they don't hang out on street corners. They are the everyday girl wearing regular civie clothing and just going about their day walking around out there. You just have to get a feeling for that girl walking around and get her attention. You mongers need to work on your ho-dar skills to catch these girls. And like I said there's a handful of good looking girls to go around in that area. And they're not always looking to get picked up. Sometimes they just want to chill and not be bothered. The skids is a different ballgame when it comes to picking up these chics. About the only chic that sometimes advertises is Vicky / little V.
    Visited the skid couple times, never luck out on any decent looking ones. What time and street do you recommend is best for the good looking ones?

  8. #1860
    Personally I have only seen 1 or 2 girls worth picking up in downtown LA. But that is probably because I do not spend time in that area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That dude doesn't know. Most likely misspelled hasn't.

    The girls in the skids aren't technically streetwalkers. So that's why a lot of you don't know what to look for and strike out. The girls in the area I would define more as utr. They don't dress up in the typical ho outfit you'd see on fig. And they don't hang out on street corners. They are the everyday girl wearing regular civie clothing and just going about their day walking around out there. You just have to get a feeling for that girl walking around and get her attention. You mongers need to work on your ho-dar skills to catch these girls. And like I said there's a handful of good looking girls to go around in that area. And they're not always looking to get picked up. Sometimes they just want to chill and not be bothered. The skids is a different ballgame when it comes to picking up these chics. About the only chic that sometimes advertises is Vicky / little V.

  9. #1859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Which streets are best to find girls? I've traveled 7th from San Pedro to Alameda and 6th, but no luck.
    That dude doesn't know. Most likely misspelled hasn't.

    The girls in the skids aren't technically streetwalkers. So that's why a lot of you don't know what to look for and strike out. The girls in the area I would define more as utr. They don't dress up in the typical ho outfit you'd see on fig. And they don't hang out on street corners. They are the everyday girl wearing regular civie clothing and just going about their day walking around out there. You just have to get a feeling for that girl walking around and get her attention. You mongers need to work on your ho-dar skills to catch these girls. And like I said there's a handful of good looking girls to go around in that area. And they're not always looking to get picked up. Sometimes they just want to chill and not be bothered. The skids is a different ballgame when it comes to picking up these chics. About the only chic that sometimes advertises is Vicky / little V.

  10. #1858
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sponsor

    So before covid, there was an alcoholics anonymous meeting on rose and the beach in Venice. It was a fucken scene. They had really good free coffee, some alkies would bring their thirty days sober chips and donuts, and there were at least 25% females in the crowd, the remaining 75% being men who lived with their mommies.

    I went religiously. I have not had exactly three drinks since I got drunk at age 15 and realized that it was juvenile, a beer in 1994 and shot of Jack Daniel in 1997 and a glass of wine in 2012. But enough about me. What I mainly did was steal donuts and coffee.

    Anyhow, with the mass spread of deadly Covid due to out door functions, I figured that the AA meetings went online.

    But this Sunday I walked by and there was a much lighter and much more pathetic crowd, and only one canister of coffee.

    But as I was walking past, some dildonic mentioned that a group of these alkies hit the skids to do service or such other nonsense. I was too busy this week, but it is Tuesday night in skid row. I plan on going next week.

  11. #1857
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Personally I have found any SW's worth picking up in downtown LA. I am more selective than most guys. If a girl does not attract than I will not pick them up.
    Which streets are best to find girls? I've traveled 7th from San Pedro to Alameda and 6th, but no luck.

  12. #1856
    Personally I have found any SW's worth picking up in downtown LA. I am more selective than most guys. If a girl does not attract than I will not pick them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of girls in the skids that are worth it to seek out. Some of the chics I know are TJ, Vicky, Vee, Savanna (young one), Caroline, Bree, Joann and Crystal. I may have missed some because they rarely are around anymore. Some of the other fellas in this thread know other girls I've never been able to hook up with. I'd like to try out young Ashley some time but have never seen her around. And these girls can be out anytime of day, daytime / night, it's all over the place. These girls got there issues which I don't mind dealing with. Which is why it's very sporadic trying to find them. But I like hooking up with them because they're usually cheap, don't mind raw and young still in their 20's /30's. Better than hooking up with expensive old asian ladies in those westside AMPs! So to me those girls I mentioned are my gems. I especially like TJ, she's the cutest one in the area. So if you ever get lucky in running into one of the girls. I suggest to have a burner phone you don't mind giving out your number on. And give that number to the girl because a lot of times they don't have a phone or will lose it in the future. Of course still ask if they have a number but the backup is them having your number. I also like to ask for their email because that never goes away.

  13. #1855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Handful

    There's only a handful of girls in the skids that are worth it to seek out. Some of the chics I know are TJ, Vicky, Vee, Savanna (young one), Caroline, Bree, Joann and Crystal. I may have missed some because they rarely are around anymore. Some of the other fellas in this thread know other girls I've never been able to hook up with. I'd like to try out young Ashley some time but have never seen her around. And these girls can be out anytime of day, daytime / night, it's all over the place. These girls got there issues which I don't mind dealing with. Which is why it's very sporadic trying to find them. But I like hooking up with them because they're usually cheap, don't mind raw and young still in their 20's /30's. Better than hooking up with expensive old asian ladies in those westside AMPs! So to me those girls I mentioned are my gems. I especially like TJ, she's the cutest one in the area. So if you ever get lucky in running into one of the girls. I suggest to have a burner phone you don't mind giving out your number on. And give that number to the girl because a lot of times they don't have a phone or will lose it in the future. Of course still ask if they have a number but the backup is them having your number. I also like to ask for their email because that never goes away.

  14. #1854
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I see gems!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOtXVJdHoQc&t=258s

    Dude, anyone fuck this junkie? She looks like she can take a pounding from my 10 inch cock.

  15. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Nice bro how did she advertise?
    I first picked her up off of union and James Woods. Took a few loops for her to get in the car. From there got her contact number and then later her job. I still know her apartment, but don't know if she works out of there and its a locked entrance into the building.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape