Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 1562 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21935

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by Spxpnyc  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kara before, last time was maybe just over a month ago. She has a snap but posts aren't frequent, can use it to confirm she's real though if you want more than this post.

    Rates were. 8 qv 1. 5 hh and she's a fun time. A bit quirky and has some limitations, YMMV if you see her (especially if on a repeat some limitations come down). Stays in a less than desirable incall, not dangerous to me but can be people watching out at random times.

    First time poster finally happy I can contribute LOL PM if questions.
    Concur 100%.

    Solid first post.

  2. #21934

    Any update on this?

    Was looking for a report and couldn't find any. Did you pull the trigger?

    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/349934491650

    Thinking of TOFTT. She hosts in a house near UNCC. Quoted 120,170 220 but agreed to BBBJ for 80 via text. Seems articulate and sent verification pic that looks spot on. Don't have a name so nothing to search.

  3. #21933

    Indigo

    Is indigo seeing people anymore. I know an old member kinda scared her off but she's always been on my bucket list and I'd love to be able to join in on that. Feel free to pm me and ofc if any of my previous post interest you I'm more than happy to share what I know. Be safe out there guys.

  4. #21932

    Careful

    Be careful at UV Pl. 12 has been parked there all week.

    That Dominicana service is down by the airport. Also, an OT that usually stays there every time she comes to town is staying somewhere else this trip.

    BTW, there is a seriously, young, hot, English speaking Dominicana staying at the 1 star on and. Try. Amazing natural body. A little hood but sexy as heck. Best body I've seen in quite some time. Upcharge for BBBJ.

  5. #21931
    I get a lot of crickets from these girls. Part of the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Copy that dude. I'm trying to TOFTT and have reached out to her. Crickets. Been 2 hours.

  6. #21930
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I saw that post. Not much information to go on. Only one T E are review isn't much to go on either. If she will let me get my dick wet and get me off that is the main thing and do it without any drama
    Copy that dude. I'm trying to TOFTT and have reached out to her. Crickets. Been 2 hours.

  7. #21929

    Busy Brazilians

    Because of the good reviews, myself and some of the smart seniors knew that this was going to happen. The Brazilians have gotten popular just like the retired Samara and Jess and the UTRs Sammy and Indigo. Instead of sending 2 girls, I hope the Brazilian agency starts sending 3 or 4 girls.

    My last 5 visits with the Brazilians have been on time. Of course, it was due to good timing on my part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Angel. I have visited the Brazilians a few times now. The girls are always attractive. However every single time I set up a time and get there on time and they always make me wait in parking lot for 15-30 min. They obviously overbook. This time however was the worst. They told me to come on up to the floor and wait. Sure enough a few min after I get off the elevator I see a guy come out of one of the rooms and before he can even get to the elevator I get a text with the room number. I knock on the door and Angel is still messed up from her visit just seconds earlier. Don't get me wrong she is def sweet and easy to be around, not to mention hot. Just not sure how much I appreciate following another monger that close without her even getting cleaned up.

  8. #21928

    Anyone tried her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/349934491650

    Thinking of TOFTT. She hosts in a house near UNCC. Quoted 120,170 220 but agreed to BBBJ for 80 via text. Seems articulate and sent verification pic that looks spot on. Don't have a name so nothing to search.

  9. #21927

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilian Agency is back in Charlotte with two providers; Angel and Marcela. I chose Angel and was glad I did. She is fun and affectionate. Short with natural (I think) D-cups. Her ass is nice, not the typical Brazilian booty, but just curvy enough. I'm guessing mid-30's but hell, that's a total shot in the dark. Opened the door in nice red lingerie and greeted me with a nice hug and sweet lfk. She is playful and cute. After we exchanged pleasantries, she began with lots of kissing and caressing, slowly removing all our clothes. Then gave a nice bbj, during which I was able to give FIV & FIA. All other positions were covered. She was very accommodating and wanting to please me. Lots of moans and whimpers which I then to think are fake but appreciate the effort LOL. She was naturally wet which was a plus. Sweet bald kitty, perky nips, and great attitude.

    If your on the agency list I would definitely give her a try. I asked my POC with the agency which provider to pick and she said they are both "fun and affectionate".

    Glad to be in the know with this crew. No BS, no sign of demons, no drama. Damage was $. 6 for hhr. Stay near Tyvola in one of their usual hotels.

    Stay safe.
    I went to see Angel. I have visited the Brazilians a few times now. The girls are always attractive. However every single time I set up a time and get there on time and they always make me wait in parking lot for 15-30 min. They obviously overbook. This time however was the worst. They told me to come on up to the floor and wait. Sure enough a few min after I get off the elevator I see a guy come out of one of the rooms and before he can even get to the elevator I get a text with the room number. I knock on the door and Angel is still messed up from her visit just seconds earlier. Don't get me wrong she is def sweet and easy to be around, not to mention hot. Just not sure how much I appreciate following another monger that close without her even getting cleaned up.

  10. #21926

    Yep, fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous704  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel, based on her listcrawler pics I'm going to avoid this one. She is using pics stolen from a reddit amateur porn star who is based out of Arkansas / Alabama who I used to follow. I've never met this "Nicole" but this throws up red flags.
    I agree the pics are fake, but they are representative. Her face is pretty plain but her body is banging and she has good skills.

  11. #21925

    Kara (Monroe) is good

    I have seen Kara before, last time was maybe just over a month ago. She has a snap but posts aren't frequent, can use it to confirm she's real though if you want more than this post.

    Rates were. 8 qv 1. 5 hh and she's a fun time. A bit quirky and has some limitations, YMMV if you see her (especially if on a repeat some limitations come down). Stays in a less than desirable incall, not dangerous to me but can be people watching out at random times.

    First time poster finally happy I can contribute LOL PM if questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting for a while in Monroe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/919861804229

    I have seen just one post on her.

  12. #21924

    Nicole Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous704  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel, based on her listcrawler pics I'm going to avoid this one. She is using pics stolen from a reddit amateur porn star who is based out of Arkansas / Alabama who I used to follow. I've never met this "Nicole" but this throws up red flags.
    True, those pictures are not real. She is much larger. Not worth 4 bens IMO.

  13. #21923

    Oops

    In the post below, I mistakenly typed Camden Ivy when I meant Ivey Diamond. Camden Ivey is not associated with Marina / Mercedes / Ivey Diamond in any way. Sorry about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelGeek  [View Original Post]
    She's been Marina, and Camden Ivy. Very tempted to try again, but I'm not going to. Never did see her because communication was sporadic, and one time she texted me after midnight to ask if I wanted to meet right then. If I were single I might have done it. Luckily I don't use my main phone for the hobby, and didn't get the text until later! Also the area is genuinely iffy; I can handle myself but the risk is too high, in my opinion.

  14. #21922
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous704  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel, based on her listcrawler pics I'm going to avoid this one. She is using pics stolen from a reddit amateur porn star who is based out of Arkansas / Alabama who I used to follow. I've never met this "Nicole" but this throws up red flags.
    Also read many reports that she is a horrible communicator and not a great time.

  15. #21921
    QCE Location. Met Violet in the evening.

    Almost No for everything, 240 for QV.

    She is young and beautiful.

    Expensive, won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    Yes QCE and house fee plus additional.

    240 for qv FS.

    - NC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape