Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 300 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3355
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Cutler Bay is lovely but professional massager

    Quote Originally Posted by JillJames  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good therapeutic massage? For back pain. With a happy ending.
    If you are looking for massage. Not sure if her name is Anna or Lisa. Because of the way she looks, she looks so cute.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/3043256

  2. #3354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Suzie

    Any info on this MILF? She seems stacked. Any and all info is appreciated as I may go visit her later today.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/1592991

  3. #3353

    Spa on W Flagler

    There's a strangely open til late spa on the second floor I've been to a few times now. After getting to know them I've finally gotten BBBJ with the younger woman working there. She put in a lot of effort, even agreed to CIM I guess it was too much for her to do take it all. 2. For a pretty good massage alongside that, couldn't complain! The older woman does do much better with her hands. I've had FS with both but I've been visiting more in hopes for this most recent visit. I've only ever seen two different women working here.

  4. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by JillJames  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good therapeutic massage? For back pain. With a happy ending.
    Asiami in Kendall by Town & Country is good, but hit on miss on HE. Try Cici, good massage and if she tickles your balls you can open dialog. I've heard she doesn't tickle everyone. She is attractive in my opinion. Her sister is cuter, but I've seen her many times and she's strictly legit.

    There's a AMP next to Dunkin' Donuts across Town & Country Mall in the La Caretta strip mall. The older lady gives a good massage and HE, the younger lady an ok massage and HE.

  5. #3351
    Can anyone recommend a good therapeutic massage? For back pain. With a happy ending.

  6. #3350

    Tamiami Airport

    Saw Amy whom has a sweet body. I'd say her face looks late 20's, but her bod is hawt. 180 30 m, CFS, no BJ, light but reluctant kissing. Sweet woman, nice tease leading up to cfs. She's passive so you must take lead.

  7. #3349

    Winning

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    That $$ was FIV, kissing, BBBJ, TUMA, FS and CIM LOL.
    YAHTZEE! If you ask me.

  8. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOG  [View Original Post]
    Teach me your ways LOL, I'd love to see her but no way in hell I'm dropping $$ on a rub.
    That $$ was FIV, kissing, BBBJ, TUMA, FS and CIM LOL.

  9. #3347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday and all I can say is YMMV LOL EVERYTHING is included if you know how to negotiate. Only spent $. 2.
    Teach me your ways LOL, I'd love to see her but no way in hell I'm dropping $$ on a rub.

  10. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Miami a couple of times after long absence Thru Covid and all. Love a good / strong a message with a nice finish. Thank you all for all the info here, especially Badass. So took the advice and scheduled with this one. As you said she is stunning (in my opinion) and great body. Extremely friendly and was fairly open about the offerings. Massage itself was not the best ever but was good enough but the finish was excellent. Highly recommend. 2 to incl finish.
    Saw her yesterday and all I can say is YMMV LOL EVERYTHING is included if you know how to negotiate. Only spent $. 2.

  11. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOG  [View Original Post]
    For clarification did you see alina or tatiana? Also base rate she lists does not include HE then?
    It did not. It was additional. 5 for a total of 2.

  12. #3344

    Oasis Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by UniCornHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I stopped by for an hour massage (. 7) Cute early 30's attendant, Lucy nice and thin, no ass but some nice Ds. Tight cutoff shorts and tshirt, not the easiest to get in and out of so didn't have high hopes going in. Left me in the room waiting for 10 minutes which always seems for ever sitting naked on the table. Came back and seemed a bit surprises to see me naked, another bad sign. Opted for a firm massage and have to admit it was awesome. Some light touches around the boys and she didn't seem to mind some roaming, good sign. On the flip no negotiations, which was nice, off came the top and out pop the biggest damn nipples I've seen in years, super big protruding suckable nipples, I was in heaven. Was sucking those nips, fingering her all the while she was giving a great HJ with light kisses every once in awhile. Blew a huge load. Definitely will be back, more is one the menu for return clients. Tipped. 5.
    Was in the area yesterday after I saw this review, nothing else to add but they do have a back door since the front door is pretty much right on the street. Be careful if using the back door because the sop next door had the throw out the garbage the same time I was going in LOL. Hope in for the 30 minutes session with Lucy, massage was definitely great. While on my back I started touching her "ass" and she got the memo. She then went to apply oil on my ass and started massaging my ass crack and the boys. On the flip, I didn't have to ask anything like UniCorn Hunter mentioned. Her top came off (bigggg nipples LOL) and let me FIV with the jeans shorts on. I asked about BJ and FS and she only told me "more money". SInce I didn't have enough cash, I told her net time and she laughed. Tipped. 4 and left happy.

    On to the next one.

  13. #3343

    Nara

    Nara - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40566/.

    Was in Hollywood and contacted her. She gave the address but was kinda skeptical at first. I got there on time but she told she was 2 minutes late. After 2 minutes, a big white truck pulled in the parking lot and there she was, a stunning looking Russian with big tits and ass. I said fuck it and went in LOL. The place looks like an abandon apartment with massage table set up in one of the room. Before I got undressed we started the negotiations. I asked her for FS or topless or FIV she said no because something with her husband not liking it. Anyways, she agreed to a HJ and OTC touching for extra. 4. While she was massaging me she showed me one of her workers that can do more than her but I would have to go through her to book her worker. Idk about seen her again since the massage it self was crappy.

    On to the next one.

  14. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Miami a couple of times after long absence Thru Covid and all. Love a good / strong a message with a nice finish. Thank you all for all the info here, especially Badass. So took the advice and scheduled with this one. As you said she is stunning (in my opinion) and great body. Extremely friendly and was fairly open about the offerings. Massage itself was not the best ever but was good enough but the finish was excellent. Highly recommend. 2 to incl finish.
    HAppy to help in any ways possible my dude!

  15. #3341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Miami a couple of times after long absence Thru Covid and all. Love a good / strong a message with a nice finish. Thank you all for all the info here, especially Badass. So took the advice and scheduled with this one. As you said she is stunning (in my opinion) and great body. Extremely friendly and was fairly open about the offerings. Massage itself was not the best ever but was good enough but the finish was excellent. Highly recommend. 2 to incl finish.
    For clarification did you see alina or tatiana? Also base rate she lists does not include HE then?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape