Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 30810
-
02-19-23 08:38 #21525Senior Member

Posts: 1712Flat 100. Has anyone been with her brunette friend?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 18:03 #21524Senior Member

Posts: 274What was the damage?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 17:34 #21523Senior Member

Posts: 130Sanford Cum Fxxk me
Has anyone seen this provider or got any reviews of her? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/389588284395
-
02-18-23 15:56 #21522Senior Member

Posts: 410Different names
Interesting that their STG ad has different names.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 14:15 #21521Senior Member

Posts: 1712Becca
Saw Becca the other day. Comms was a mess. "You here?" Yes. Then 15 min of silence. I was about to leave then. "You here?" This kind of stuff and finally a get a room number and nobody answers it. "Where are you?" Then finally I see a blonde walking toward me coming to the room. I knew it was her and she looked great, even in sweats. She spoke no English but I wasn't there to talk. She got naked and let me suck her tits for a long while. Her body reminds me of a young Daisy Marie, for you connoisseurs out there, though more curvy. Super smooth, perfect skin. Pretty face. All natural. No DATY, but I knew that going in. I was hard as a sidewinder by now and she drops to the floor for an amazing, sensual CBJ that felt bare. She took her time, smiling and just the perfect rhythm. Then on to mish and we went at it for a long while, her perky tits in my mouth. She could take a deep pounding which is the best. She seemed to enjoy herself. Then we moved to the chair for some cowgirl which was also super hot. She rode and wrote her name. Switched back to the bed for standing doggie and pounded away for a backshot finish. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation.
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/108123120
-
02-18-23 12:16 #21520Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks for the information
Thanks appreciate it, Definitely will not be doing that option.
Originally Posted by Discord
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 10:42 #21519Senior Member

Posts: 76With Roommate
I would take a pass with the roommate option. 500 for an hour with both. They pretty much had zero interaction with each other during the session. Plus, every time I switched from one to another, they had me use a new condom which throws the whole rhythm off. For the notion of "not watching the clock", she started with "you cum yet, baby" after about 15 minutes and repeated it about every minute thereafter. Ended up not being able to finish the session between the repetitive inquiries, the condom swap-outs, and honestly trying to communicate requests. She's definitely hot, and if I ever visit again, it will definitely be for a one-on-one session.
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 08:21 #21518Banned Member

Posts: 3188Leena Summers
She will be in my town next month so I did some searching but don't see any reviews. Gcthe, looks like you had convo with her, did you meet her?
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 21:29 #21517Senior Member

Posts: 307Asian phone numbers
The phone numbers don't tell us anything. Whatever number you call is an "operator". Not the girl you see. Hell, probably not even in the same state. They take the call and contact the provider. For an accurate review, you need a location and name. Where did you see the young one?
Originally Posted by Discord
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 16:23 #21516Senior Member

Posts: 78Carry.
It would be nice to be able to choose when and to what degree you would be attacked. Would I shoot someone for $100 no. But if it came down to it I would rather tell a judge than be dead. And. That's why I only see 2 UTR providers.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 15:04 #21515Senior Member

Posts: 175That
Correct, you are never the only one, you're not special, if she does it with you she doe sit with me and I do it with others. I don't either BTW.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
Just curious, why would you carry? Don't you prefer to lose your dignity for a few minutes and get robbed a hundred bucks than having to use your concealed. What kind of explanation would you come up with if front of the judge? That's my reasoning anyways. Now you invade my house, all bets are off, this is different of course.
-
02-17-23 14:58 #21514Senior Member

Posts: 175It's pretty common
In my experience by just talking to them, BBFS is always on the table for a little extra and no extra at all for some. I'm not surprised anymore, most of them have bigger problems that getting an STD, they need their next fix. It's your responsibility to protect yourself with every single one of of them. Even the non druggies, well guess what they date in their private lives or have boyfriends and do you think they use protection?
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
Be safe, that's all.
-
02-17-23 14:20 #21513Senior Member

Posts: 76Skip-the-Games Asian summary
There's a good chance that the girls swap out but the numbers stay the same, but for the last month, my experience, in order of preference:
Number ending in 8162: very cute, probably late 20's, firm body, pretty good English, and really got into it with lots of "I love you"s.
Number ending in 6378: mid-30's, pretty cute, but her lower left back was kind of messed up / bruised, had to use phone translator for communication, got into it with shaking body during orgasms, but wanted more money after.
Number ending in 8522: older, maybe in early 50's, kept delaying and didn't invite me in until 20 minutes after my arrival. I was actually on my way back out of the parking lot, good English, excellent massage with kneeling and walking on my back, but everything else was mediocre at best.
That being said, multiple times, I've requested for 2-girl and acknowledged but arrived to find just one. Does anyone have a good contact recommendation for 2-girl, Asian or otherwise?
-
02-17-23 12:58 #21512Senior Member

Posts: 247Nina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/119560302213
Can anyone verify this lady? PM is fine.
-
02-17-23 10:06 #21511Senior Member

Posts: 62Latinas in Garner
Anyone visited with the Latinas from Garner? Ads look similiar to the hollyridge and capital blvd Latinas. They say they don't have handlers but I believe they do. Any info is appreciated. And if anyone can point me in the direction of any good latina providers that would be great.










Reply With Quote





