Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5633
-
02-20-23 22:09 #3188Regular Member

Posts: 24Marshall AMPs
Curious if anyone has any info on either AMP in Marshall?
Stopped by late on Sunday but both were closed. Just curious if I should make an effort to get back out there? Or if it's just L1 around metro?
-
02-20-23 12:16 #3187Regular Member

Posts: 16Mystic / amazing
I went she teased me but no he and told me come in today but I don't know if anything will happen anyone know any tips.
-
02-17-23 18:03 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 281Mystic
Google has Mystic at 2314 but their website and just about everyone else has them at 2312, the same as Amazing. It appears they are one and the same now.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 17:36 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone?
Trying to decide who I should hire next, anyone have any background?
https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...-been-missing/
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3227333
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3288102
-
02-17-23 16:01 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 77Table shower
The only other place I know of with a table shower is in Rochester, Mn.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
https://nbgad2022.wixsite.com/asian-massage-mn
-
02-17-23 13:49 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 185New address
Google says 2312 Louisiana Ave S, St Louis Park, MN 55426.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
They have competition next door with Mystic Massage at 2314 Louisiana Ave S, St Louis Park, MN 55426.
-
02-17-23 00:08 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 198No doubt it's nice. It's just way more than I would want. I don't remember how much, but table shower plus massage was already above 100. Add tip on top and it's certainly well above par price, especially considering it's only 30 min of massage. I wish they had a just table shower plus massage package, but they throw in the 15 min of sauna in as a minimum and charge for it. I skipped it because I don't care much for saunas.
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
If you want to be pampered and treat yourself, it's a good spot. As a place to get what I want at par value, there are other places. Just. No other places with a table shower:
-
02-16-23 23:14 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 77Vita
I had a recent birthday and I went to Vita. Vita was spendy, but loved the infrared sauna. Infrared sauna did wonders on my arthritic knee. Table shower was wonderful. I enjoyed the massage as well.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
It was my birthday and I had a good experience.
I also get parts waxed and their prices on waxing isn't bad.
-
02-16-23 20:49 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 127Amazing Massage
Any idea where they moved? The place has had about 4 names in the last few years.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 16:35 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 198Not my table shower.
So I was browsing google maps. Apparently Amazing Massage in SLP moved locations and no longer offers a table shower. Such a god damned shame. I know a few mongers tried it out and didn't leave happy, so now it is a definite no go anymore. I even called them and asked. No more table shower.
The only decent table shower left around here is damn Vita Day Spa in Shoreview. Way too expensive for a table shower + massage. Sigh. Not the worst time to go on hiatus I suppose.
-
02-10-23 18:31 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 281I thought the testimonials was nice touch. Just for shits and giggles I decided to google the Mason Miller appraiser to see what would happen.
Originally Posted by HanSolo01
[View Original Post]
I found his name on this site but with a different picture. The picture of him from tickle me pink does appear on this site too but with a different name.
https://www.trioduo.com/
-
02-10-23 00:06 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 185I wouldn't do it. I had something similar a while back ago and my card automatically declined it. At the bottom of the page I remember seeing the card declined.
Originally Posted by HanSolo01
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 23:21 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 60Somehow I'm hearing Admiral Ackbar in my head. Who knows tho, someone should try and let us know.
Originally Posted by HanSolo01
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 19:20 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 25Ladies Hidden Plesure
Anybody familiar with this?
https://ticklemepink.me/74/
Seems way TGTBT. An unbelievable MILF type goes by Nath sent it to me on snapchat. Everything screams scam. Still. Maybe I should get a pre paid credit card and see if that works. Limit the loss of it's a total scam.
-
02-08-23 12:48 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 43If you register with credit card
Le can track that easily and the company will provide your info
.
Originally Posted by SageHobbyist
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






