Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 14699
-
02-20-23 22:24 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 5948I never heard of a concentration camp fetish. Looks sickly.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 21:39 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 275Claire is back
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/115708034
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349
I was looking to see if anyone else posted about this. Apologies if they did. The famous Claire is back looks like. Albeit for a short time she indicates. Although they all do that.
-
02-20-23 19:09 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 1717Nice to see some things never change
Those feet are just otherworldly dirty. Literally the messiest room I've ever been in years ago. The only thing that kept me going is I like them skinny.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:46 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 681Intel
Will be in the clearwater area next week, hoping to find a quality gal for an outcall preferably. If I need to make a drive I suppose I can.
Question. Who's your ATF that you would recommend in the area? Trying to keep the budget under $$.
Not to picky but GFE is always preferred.
Thanks.
-
02-19-23 21:03 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 5948Tried to find some info on her a while back and only thing came up was someone saw her in a store. On another notee. Seriously. I guess she is honest with her pic but you could not pay me to get near that.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:54 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 878Well if you really feel like researching I bet you would find an ad with his pictures in the male escort section using the same phone number.
Originally Posted by Ssmith158
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:28 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 106Yes my original like I posted is for Michelle the Italian on Gandy. Nicole the legend is another provider. Looks like she has put on some weight but neither of these are this Nikki girl. I've heard some bad reports on her as well and keeping my distance. I'm going to have some samples to report back this week and maybe post a pic or two as well.
Originally Posted by BootyHolic71
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:24 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 106Only four weeks of posts and she has another dude in some photos. Not for me even if it was real.
Originally Posted by EscortForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:21 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 1991Marcy
Anyone know if she is still around? Would like to see her before I leave town.
-
02-17-23 16:09 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 129I always see her ad but I think I read something bad about her (I could be wrong)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/115075813
Have any of you gentlemen see this girl she looks great but I'm not sure if I saw a warning about her or maybe I'm mistaken her for someone else. If you guys says she is good I will definitely see her. Great ass!
-
02-17-23 08:40 #9784Asshole

Posts: 606Too many Nicholes
Seems like the name is very common these days! The one I want to reconnect with is either a girl that went by the name of look back at it or one that went by Choley. Both were from the triangle area. Was given a number for her but nothing came back from the calls. Hope they are all safe and not falling into a common thing today of ODs When the grove hotel went out of business they seemed to have moved on. Also a girl named SYN was a good BBBJ. I saw from a prior post that she is knocked up? Hope tp finally catch up with tall Jess. She called and advised that she needed funds to move some things into storage. I do have a good number for her.
Originally Posted by BootyHolic71
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 21:29 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 275Michelle is not Nicole
You may be correctly identifying Michelle for something else, but when he said Nicole The Italian, he is referencing a different and well known provider in the Pinellas area near downtown last I heard. And I heard she is falling apart rapidly.
Originally Posted by Ssmith158
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/110656482
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349
Michelle IS Italian but that is where the comparison ends.
P.S. Nicole The Italian is also Not Nicole The legend. And neither is Michelle.
-
02-16-23 19:41 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 934Thanks! I expect Mandy will pop up with a new ad soon.
Originally Posted by Willh
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:20 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 601I didn't see Mandy, but Kittie's friends are usually really good.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:00 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 805Nicole
Anybody seen this Nicole?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...-/446794190527
https://tryst.link/escort/nicolenymphomaniac












Reply With Quote




