Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 33209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26054

    Another scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/115026420

    Contacted her because I was looking for a different face to get a nice BBBJ from. And explain the dream and I get these one word answers back not answering question or answering them. Keeps saying ok WYW and stuff like that. Now at that point I knew what was coming so I decided to play along. Even though I said up front I do not pay deposits and I do not give donation until after were done playing. She gets back to me and says well there is a $20 registration fee. I said I already told you I do not do deposits. She says well it's to build trust. I am different I don't rip people off. She says why don't you trust me? I said why should I. you don't trust me. and if you can't trust someone why should we trust you. Also I said most advertizer wed sights say don't pay a deposit, its a rip off. And I said no longer interested by. Now I saw what she was offering and was not looking for DATY or plowing the pea patch. I finally contacted someone I have seen before and she did an wonderful job Mally, now she is good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ab947fe19fe55bbe141e26d0b13a9cec_f.jpg‎  

  2. #26053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention the need to bring a bag of flour to find the wet spot.
    And a lifeline!

  3. #26052
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention the need to bring a bag of flour to find the wet spot.
    Don't forget duct tape too.

  4. #26051
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    FYI. There are several items that would lead me not to even try like; special service, bareback, outcall within 40 miles and car call. Be safe!
    Not to mention the need to bring a bag of flour to find the wet spot.

  5. #26050

    Heads up thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/114935745

    I tried to set something up with this one and she wanted a $20.00 dollar deposit for in or out call. She would not budge. So my advice is stay away.
    FYI. There are several items that would lead me not to even try like; special service, bareback, outcall within 40 miles and car call.

    Be safe!

  6. #26049

    Heads up on this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/114935745

    I tried to set something up with this one and she wanted a $20.00 dollar deposit for in or out call. She would not budge. So my advice is stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 111c228dd32c42fdcb6cad1dc9e8a00b_f.jpg‎  

  7. #26048

    Sophia's verification

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Man I would really love to make her acquaintance but that PII requirement (even P411 is a little invasive for me) is just a show stopper. Did you have to go through all that?
    It was very easy to set up with Sophia rose, on my first text I provided her with information on two other providers I've seen.

    Then I contacted those providers to contact her for verification, and all went will and got an appointment set up, had a wonderful time. She is an amazing women.

  8. #26047
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Man I would really love to make her acquaintance but that PII requirement (even P411 is a little invasive for me) is just a show stopper. Did you have to go through all that?
    Check your in box.

  9. #26046

    PII Bonekill

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

    I had a very nice visit with Sophia Rose yesterday while she is visiting Cincinnati. Incall was a nice hotel in a Northern suburbs and it was non rushed. Communications was timely while setting up, the day before to confirm and the day of. Pctures are accurate and she has a killer ass. Very easy to talk to. Will definitely repeat.
    Man I would really love to make her acquaintance but that PII requirement (even P411 is a little invasive for me) is just a show stopper. Did you have to go through all that?

  10. #26045
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. More worn then the pictures but she is nice enough. BBJ skills were pretty good overall. If carplay isn't your thing I wouldn't see her. We went to a crappy apartment complex to do the deed.
    I saw her about a month ago and can attest to this. I wish she had an incall. FWIW there's a great hidden driveway if you pass the college on the left and turn into the service road on the right.

  11. #26044

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago, it was at her apartment and she was very skinny. She was very nice I had been a regular her first run and she gave me her personal number but I haven't seen her since cause she was just too thin from drug usage plus I didn't feel comfortable cause she had her baby in the other room allegedly.
    I love skinny chicks. Anyone have her ad or digits? Couldn't find it. Thanks, PB.

  12. #26043
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Has ads running in multiple cities.
    When you text her she will ask you to call her. Said she was in Blue Ash a didn't ask for donation upfront.

  13. #26042
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Sasha? Found one review from a while ago. Wants to do car date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/835497099560
    I saw her recently. More worn then the pictures but she is nice enough. BBJ skills were pretty good overall. If carplay isn't your thing I wouldn't see her. We went to a crappy apartment complex to do the deed.

  14. #26041

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen AM lately?
    I saw her about a month ago, it was at her apartment and she was very skinny. She was very nice I had been a regular her first run and she gave me her personal number but I haven't seen her since cause she was just too thin from drug usage plus I didn't feel comfortable cause she had her baby in the other room allegedly.

  15. #26040

    Amazing Michelle

    Anyone seen AM lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape