Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 28081
-
02-17-23 06:38 #22231Banned Member

Posts: 239Arjons. Kitty
So decided to go somewhere different. I believe Arjons is owned by the same owners of Mesa Ridge and Super.
Building is nice and secluded next to stop sign. Rivan dealership / service center is a good reference for location.
Place is in 2nd floor. The stairs leading up need some repair. Almost ate shit because one of the "wooden" plank was loose.
Drew Kitty. She looks mature, for sure in her 40's, about 5 3 to 5 5, she is medium build prob in the 160's or so. HF for 30 is. 6 and HR is. 8. Went with HF as I wasn't feeling it. Decent firm massage. On flip asked what I wanted then negotiations began, which is a mood killer. Started with a BBBJ which was the best part, should of just stuck with that. Then she places raincoat and she told me to get up to do standing mish. She doesn't take off her clothes just spreads, this was a turn off as well. Decided to finish quick as this was a waste of my time. Finished in bag, got cleaned up and dressed up. 1. 6 tip. 6 HF. Will not repeat here and wouldn't recommend it.
-ADS
-
02-17-23 01:35 #22230Banned Member

Posts: 1279 Spa (PB) / Bella
Had to go back to September 2021 to remember this provider BUT on one of my exploratory jaunts, I stopped at 9 Spa in PB and came across one of my old favorites. Bella. She's been in LA the last couple of years but is now back, blessing our fair city. Punk rock vibe (with Blonde side cut & colored hair), Big Man-Mades, and always a good time!! Forgot how great her massages were. Definitely relax you from your head to your toes. Some of the best service too. Stop in and enjoy!!
-
02-16-23 23:01 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 176Not With Kaiser.
Now if you can find a way to get that covered on your medical insurance, you're golden and will get a standing ovation here. Or, if you're like me and on a Kaiser plan, you'll end up with a toothless granny who watches as you stroke your tool and tells you what to do and then leaves before you're done.
Originally Posted by SugoiBoi
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 22:53 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 176The Mystery Continues. ,
We appear to have an occasional, mystery pop-up poster! Maybe if he waits long enough, we'll send some Amazon gift cards as a deposit for the answers we all crave. .
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 22:04 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 434Yea
But Kathy ain't close to 5'3.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 21:55 #22226Senior Member

Posts: 102Timeline does not work out, at least for it to be the "former Starlet". She worked up to 1/31 and then headed back home for a bit. The OP's post on 2/13 stated "last week", so if it was the Starlet she had already stopped at that location.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I have heard the Starlet is doing her current tour up in Temecula. If the grape vines were not dormant I'd go up and take her for a spin in the vineyard rows.
-
02-16-23 21:03 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 249Could also be Know Knots. They meet the geographic description, and no longer have the big sign with their name on it, wind took it out. Little neon sign still out.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
GL.
-
02-16-23 20:32 #22224Banned Member

Posts: 3075I might believe it's Me if a former starlet from 108 and Diamond is / was there. She's definitely a sex doll. It might also be Healthy Spa if the cute "manager" was his masseuse.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:29 #22223Banned Member

Posts: 3075He's responded to posts where spas are mentioned by name or has a masseuse's name but I don't think in any of his actual "reviews" a spa name or masseuse names are mentioned. We get not mentioning a spa or masseuse's names if it's at a nonFS spa, but at a FS spa it's probably okay to at least mention the spa name. I'm sure they will want the business.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:23 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 53Latina
Does anyone have a link to the north county Latinas or a phone number?
-
02-16-23 18:55 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 115Oside Dream
Had a dream about a particular spot nearby Oside PD. I met Lisa who had pink hair, thick with some natural looking man made. . 6 for an hour and 1. 6 for CFS.
Did not enjoy my time here to be honest. Cute enough, but a total dead fish and closes her eyes. Doesn't like to be touched etc, lots of nos. I was in the area for work and didn't have time to swing by my favorite spot in Kearny Mesa. She definitely make no effort in concealing her disgust for what she does LOL. She asked if it normally takes this long (it took almost the whole hour to get me there) and I told her it's easier when it looks like your are having fun or even smiling haha. Won't be back.
-
02-16-23 16:47 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 40Diamond Spa. La Mesa?
I'm wanting to treat myself to an actual, therapeutic-level good-quality massage from a busty provider with the possibility of a HJ / Russian finish. Is Diamond Spa in La Mesa a good spot for what I'm looking for?
-
02-16-23 14:40 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 654Did some scouting today and my money is on Me Spa. It's in the approximate geographical area, has a reputation for more than R&t and mms has been known to step in and assist. I asked to see who was available but was told to wait 15 minutes. I politely declined. I headed over to the Thai place. It has a kind of ambiguous feel. Doors that definitely close and afford some privacy. The lights were on, doors open but no one home. I even called out but there was no reply. As I was getting my car, I saw one of the practitioners enter, having done some shopping. She was dressed kind of like what you see on Convoy at non-FS places. My guess is not much more than a HJ occurs there, but I've been wrong before. All I'll say is our fellow hobbyist certainly got our attention, if nothing else.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:09 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 155Prob right
Most likely you're right. That's the only place that's far on MGR north side but doesn't quite match up to the Del Cerro / Santee boarder description.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 01:42 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 703There's a geographical issue here. MGR hooks to the East where it intersects Friars Rd. Before that it runs South. North. There is no North side in that stretch. If you post is not BS, why don't you tell us the name?
Originally Posted by RichJ8991
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





