The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 735 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. This link works.
    Not Raven royal. I forget her TNA but I almost went to see her!! If they have a Tyrone and he needs dope you may find yourself deleted. I know one with a hood rat BF used to see. I found out the ninja got out of lock up I bolted. ***** was nuts. LOL.

  2. #6788

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Glad it's not much on your end but she's okay with collecting this small amount from 50 others who fall for it.

    For what it's worth, never give any girl a deposit. Even the ones that have regulars in past end up giving $ as a deposit for future visits, it's extremely rare that it's followed up on with services returned.

    Please people, if you give these scams any cash app money, it's only encouraging them to keep doing this. Too many girls available to move onto.
    Called her few days ago. She had a really long screening process. I provided her my US Sex guide I'd and informed her that I am visiting from Orlando Florida. She asked for 50 Amazon card which I send her and she was in my hotel with in 2 hours. Very good hygiene, excellent communication skills and very interesting tattoos. I will repeat before going back to Florida.

  3. #6787

    Jasmine. Never ever give deposits on any app

    Quote Originally Posted by ErickMP  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you guys have seen this post, but I took one for the team and fell for the bait. She replied promptly and agreed to meet for a deposit, I usually ignore all deposit requests. For this one I really fell for her pictures and was hoping she was that. 01% to actually follow through with a a deposit. She said she arrived at my place but was "waiting" for me to send the other part of the $ to come inside. So it was definitely way too good to be true, deposit wasn't much so not too bummed but just a heads up for everyone else out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...-/103046878475
    Thanks for sharing. Glad it's not much on your end but she's okay with collecting this small amount from 50 others who fall for it.

    For what it's worth, never give any girl a deposit. Even the ones that have regulars in past end up giving $ as a deposit for future visits, it's extremely rare that it's followed up on with services returned.

    Please people, if you give these scams any cash app money, it's only encouraging them to keep doing this. Too many girls available to move onto.

  4. #6786

    Baywatchbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/97595976

    Her Eros post has her Instagram and it seems to be consistent with her posts when you look up her #. She seems to work mostly out of LV. But she seems tgtb.
    Searched the phone number without area code on tna. Found her:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....own&highlight=

  5. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Naomi. I think these dudes are thinking of this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi

    Idk why people are posting about a chick from pdx.
    Idk why you think she's only PDX. Most of her ads are greater Seattle area.

    CW.

  6. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    That article saying she was sentenced is dated December 2021, she was posting on Twitter as being available on Feb 9, 2023. The 2021 pic shows a face tattoo, her February ones don't. Not the same person.
    Yeah I did not double check the dates / timeline, but I agree the lady from PDX (Raven Royal) looks similar but I do not think they are the same people.

  7. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all talking about Naomi from the board that changed her name to raven royal got more than 5 years LOL. The article is below.

    https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...lwaukie-murder
    That article saying she was sentenced is dated December 2021, she was posting on Twitter as being available on Feb 9, 2023. The 2021 pic shows a face tattoo, her February ones don't. Not the same person.

  8. #6782

    Mac Bunny

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/97595976

    Her Eros post has her Instagram and it seems to be consistent with her posts when you look up her #. She seems to work mostly out of LV. But she seems tgtb.

  9. #6781
    Thanks. This link works.

  10. #6780
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all talking about Naomi from the board that changed her name to raven royal got more than 5 years LOL. The article is below.

    https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...lwaukie-murder
    The link does not work, would really like to read the article, could you fix link or resend please?

  11. #6779
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Nope. No personal experience, she did give me a boner though. She talks a big game and has the potential to be a real catch. Hopefully there no up sells etc.

  12. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDaddy77  [View Original Post]
    And I can also confirm that she is a BBW but her pussy just stinks. In all honesty I didn't enjoy MISH with her.
    I just threw up in my mouth.

  13. #6777
    Naomi. I think these dudes are thinking of this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi

    Idk why people are posting about a chick from pdx.

  14. #6776

    Working_girl858


  15. #6775

    I think this is the correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Your link is dead so I couldn't see but tried googling it and couldn't find anything on her. I'm not sure you have the right Naomi. She is white with blonde hair. Super skinny, managed and flakey. Never knew her to be called Raven Royal. I always thought she looked a bit like Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all talking about Naomi from the board that changed her name to raven royal got more than 5 years LOL. The article is below.

    https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...lwaukie-murder
    https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...waukie-murder#

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape