Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 11019
-
02-16-23 17:06 #6774Regular Member

Posts: 23Probably Ariana Taylor
And I can also confirm that she is a BBW but her pussy just stinks. In all honesty I didn't enjoy MISH with her.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 15:34 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 387Naomi
Your link is dead so I couldn't see but tried googling it and couldn't find anything on her. I'm not sure you have the right Naomi. She is white with blonde hair. Super skinny, managed and flakey. Never knew her to be called Raven Royal. I always thought she looked a bit like Paris Hilton.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 15:27 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 44Yep
She wanted a deposit so I passed. Looks likes she's a dancer though. The tongue out photo nearly had me.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:55 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 153Naomi
If why'all talking about Naomi from the board that changed her name to raven royal got more than 5 years LOL. The article is below.
Originally Posted by BertMac
[View Original Post]
https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...lwaukie-murder
-
02-16-23 14:54 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 2184Love twins
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
When did you see them last BBAsian. I thought they were out of town (vacation) until the first week of March. Or at least that is what I heard?
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:42 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 155Love twins
They're still in Renton. I've seen both recently, they are just as great as ever.
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:36 #6768Banned Member

Posts: 18You got to work on your read-fu
I know the profiles are there. I also said I can find their contacts. I just want to know if they are active or not.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
If you look at the posts you linked, they are from 2019/2021.
-
02-16-23 12:56 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 244Sweetie
I filled her up last night great BBBJ and BBFS CIP.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:02 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 541You got to work on your search-fu.
They both still have profiles there:
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?username=Sunnylove
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?username=Nancylove
And if you look at their posts, the contact info is there:
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....602&highlight=#post12825602.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....881&highlight=#post13412881.
-
02-16-23 05:03 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 112Online payment options
Besides a couple rare occasions with CashApp, I stay away from digital payment. Too much risk, time waste, hassle, and it leaves a trail that I don't like.
Originally Posted by RickySteamboat
[View Original Post]
I stick with cash, and if people don't like that, they're probably fake or not open to this thread / topic as they're already too picky.
-
02-16-23 04:59 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 112Brittany / Katie
First one is real, scheduling is a mess. Greek, but none GFE according to texting. User. IC / OC availability is really hit and miss. But I've never seen her myself, only tried.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
Second one is a scam. I think she used to be a real girl that hosted in west sea, but now she just tries to do deposit scams--at least that what she tried with me.
I'd be interested in others' opinions.
-
02-16-23 02:14 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 432Keep this one on your radar
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/XxSweetieee
One of my long time ATF's just told me she was in Seattle or at least on her way up there. She became some what of a legendary unicorn down here in Southern Cali when she arrived last summer. Her BBJ is one of the best I've ever had. She'll go bare for an up charge but if she likes you, you never know. Some of us down here, myself included were lucky to be smashing this gorgeous girl raw for free regularly. Either way she is a good time for sure and you won't be disappointed. Don't miss out on her while she's in town!
-
02-16-23 01:18 #6762Banned Member

Posts: 18Nancy / Sunny twins?
Does anyone know if these twins are still active? They have been banned from TNA for quite a while. Not sure why.
Googling the brings up email / phone but I haven't had any luck trying them. Also some ads have CO in their location.
-
02-15-23 22:08 #6761Banned Member

Posts: 18Nancy / Sunny twins
Does anyone know if they're still active? I believe they got banned from that other site. Not sure why. *I can find their email / number if I google hard enough but some sites list them under Colorado.
-
02-15-23 14:48 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 275Probably a good idea.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






