Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 25056
-
02-16-23 13:48 #18921Regular Member

Posts: 9Molly
Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.
-
02-16-23 08:46 #18920Senior Member

Posts: 1089I wrote Mandy off years ago. BBBJ cim w / s was phenomenal but her bipolar attitude sucked.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:22 #18919Senior Member

Posts: 112Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:00 #18918Senior Member

Posts: 738Those are the hours during which she typically sees clients, but that doesn't mean she just sees every guy who hits her up during those hours. Pretty sure she usually only sees a few clients a day, and some days those few appointments get booked up pretty fast.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
And yeah, she's not great about being on time. I always factored that in whenever I managed to see her and just planned on the fact that I'd be waiting in my car for 15-20 minutes for her to be ready. I'll take having to sit in my car and read a book for a few minutes though when I know it means I'm going to get excellent service and not be rushed in the session though. At least she's consistently running behind so you know what to expect, LOL.
-
02-16-23 07:47 #18917Senior Member

Posts: 88Some will post on seeking, or tinder. The one I found had posted before but not the main pages. Very hard to get a 1st meeting, and selective. Being somewhat younger and what I've been told above average looking I was able to get a meeting. For the most part finding a good utr isn't easy and these boards are a good place to find one. If she would meet anyone new which she won't I could share her info with someone who had shared with me in the past or trade with someone. I just got lucky with the timing.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 06:54 #18916Senior Member

Posts: 242Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 06:47 #18915Senior Member

Posts: 304Bro
So why even reply to the message.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 00:18 #18914Senior Member

Posts: 88Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 00:12 #18913Senior Member

Posts: 88I also found her extremely unprofessional with booking. Unless you want to see her at 9 am on Monday morning good luck getting her to answer or if she does get an appointment. I tried years ago with no luck. Tried again over the summer / fall and she answered 20% of the time with every time telling me she's not available. He ad says available until 8 or 10 pm I think? Everytime I contacted her early in the day for a night appointment she was never available. I told her finally this is waste of my time and I won't try to schedule again. I've heard of her leaving you waiting too. That's not ok. Imo.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 20:44 #18912Senior Member

Posts: 4548Scam
She did post a new ad with that 857 number. I knew she would be a scammer. When I ask if she want deposit. She said no. So she was going to have me drive and ask for deposit to get room number. These scammers will never get me.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 19:04 #18911Senior Member

Posts: 234Mariah
I haven't been in the game since November of 2019. But, I can say, for sure, that does indeed look like Mariah. The body is the same type but obviously a little heavier. And it's the same pose she used to do back in her old ads.
No idea if she's any good now. But, man, she had the tightest snatch I ever fucked.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 17:59 #18910Senior Member

Posts: 71Mandy
I saw her recently. Yes, that is her current HH rate. 200 for HR. See the link below:
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
-
02-15-23 16:51 #18909Senior Member

Posts: 406Looks similar
She looks similar, but with a slight change of age and different #, to the Latina posting on Sumo / Mega. Note the same crevice over the side of the abdomen. Hmm. Looks like the same girl to me.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Hot Latina Hot and ready for a while pretty delicious.
21 h ago.
1 images.
Megapersonals. Eu.
Available 24/7 incall / outcall or carfun no law-enforcement no stupid questions Pics & Vids sell also juicy FT shows available My Snapchat janifersara Let's have some fun please text me If interested you Thanks.
Location: Worcester.
Age: 28.
857-xxx-5503.
-
02-15-23 14:13 #18908Senior Member

Posts: 512Mandy booking
I wrote her off couple months ago. Tired of waiting outside, always late. She got really pissed when I said I was leaving.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 11:19 #18907Senior Member

Posts: 766The real coco where she stole the pics from is a deadfish and rusher in my experience so you didn't miss much, even if you did end up seeing the real one!
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





