Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18918
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I also found her extremely unprofessional with booking. Unless you want to see her at 9 am on Monday morning good luck getting her to answer or if she does get an appointment. I tried years ago with no luck. Tried again over the summer / fall and she answered 20% of the time with every time telling me she's not available. He ad says available until 8 or 10 pm I think? Everytime I contacted her early in the day for a night appointment she was never available. I told her finally this is waste of my time and I won't try to schedule again. I've heard of her leaving you waiting too. That's not ok. Imo.
    Those are the hours during which she typically sees clients, but that doesn't mean she just sees every guy who hits her up during those hours. Pretty sure she usually only sees a few clients a day, and some days those few appointments get booked up pretty fast.

    And yeah, she's not great about being on time. I always factored that in whenever I managed to see her and just planned on the fact that I'd be waiting in my car for 15-20 minutes for her to be ready. I'll take having to sit in my car and read a book for a few minutes though when I know it means I'm going to get excellent service and not be rushed in the session though. At least she's consistently running behind so you know what to expect, LOL.

  2. #18917
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?
    Some will post on seeking, or tinder. The one I found had posted before but not the main pages. Very hard to get a 1st meeting, and selective. Being somewhat younger and what I've been told above average looking I was able to get a meeting. For the most part finding a good utr isn't easy and these boards are a good place to find one. If she would meet anyone new which she won't I could share her info with someone who had shared with me in the past or trade with someone. I just got lucky with the timing.

  3. #18916
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.
    Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?

  4. #18915

    Bro

    So why even reply to the message.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.

  5. #18914
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Damn someone to share or UTR? Mandy is great at what she offers but with the weight fluctuations over the years and her inability to be professional when it comes to booking I've written her off.
    Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.

  6. #18913
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I wrote her off couple months ago. Tired of waiting outside, always late. She got really pissed when I said I was leaving.
    I also found her extremely unprofessional with booking. Unless you want to see her at 9 am on Monday morning good luck getting her to answer or if she does get an appointment. I tried years ago with no luck. Tried again over the summer / fall and she answered 20% of the time with every time telling me she's not available. He ad says available until 8 or 10 pm I think? Everytime I contacted her early in the day for a night appointment she was never available. I told her finally this is waste of my time and I won't try to schedule again. I've heard of her leaving you waiting too. That's not ok. Imo.

  7. #18912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    She looks similar, but with a slight change of age and different #, to the Latina posting on Sumo / Mega. Note the same crevice over the side of the abdomen. Hmm. Looks like the same girl to me.

    Hot Latina Hot and ready for a while pretty delicious.

    21 h ago.

    1 images.

    Megapersonals. Eu.

    Available 24/7 incall / outcall or carfun no law-enforcement no stupid questions Pics & Vids sell also juicy FT shows available My Snapchat janifersara Let's have some fun please text me If interested you Thanks.

    Location: Worcester.

    Age: 28.

    857-xxx-5503.
    She did post a new ad with that 857 number. I knew she would be a scammer. When I ask if she want deposit. She said no. So she was going to have me drive and ask for deposit to get room number. These scammers will never get me.

  8. #18911

    Mariah

    I haven't been in the game since November of 2019. But, I can say, for sure, that does indeed look like Mariah. The body is the same type but obviously a little heavier. And it's the same pose she used to do back in her old ads.

    No idea if she's any good now. But, man, she had the tightest snatch I ever fucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935

  9. #18910

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Mandy since pre COVID, but til this day, she was the best experience I've ever had in Rhode island, maybe anywhere for the money, it was 140 for the half, unrushed, BBBJ for as long as you wanted, covered FS, multiple positions, cover off, CIM finish, it's probably a little more today, but not by much, Greek offered for 50 more, I remember going in hard and ready, and she really appreciated how I responded to her charms, again, I challenge anybody to beat her performance at those rates.
    I saw her recently. Yes, that is her current HH rate. 200 for HR. See the link below:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

  10. #18909

    Looks similar

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/401-795-3467

    Is this one real. Her rate seem low and she's at a hotel. So I'm sensing a setup unless anyone seeing her before.
    She looks similar, but with a slight change of age and different #, to the Latina posting on Sumo / Mega. Note the same crevice over the side of the abdomen. Hmm. Looks like the same girl to me.

    Hot Latina Hot and ready for a while pretty delicious.

    21 h ago.

    1 images.

    Megapersonals. Eu.

    Available 24/7 incall / outcall or carfun no law-enforcement no stupid questions Pics & Vids sell also juicy FT shows available My Snapchat janifersara Let's have some fun please text me If interested you Thanks.

    Location: Worcester.

    Age: 28.

    857-xxx-5503.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A666C36B-0971-4748-92A1-79F3BA29B03E.jpeg‎  

  11. #18908

    Mandy booking

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Damn someone to share or UTR? Mandy is great at what she offers but with the weight fluctuations over the years and her inability to be professional when it comes to booking I've written her off.
    I wrote her off couple months ago. Tired of waiting outside, always late. She got really pissed when I said I was leaving.

  12. #18907
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. My trip was this morning with no fun to be had. At least I didn't get scammed.
    The real coco where she stole the pics from is a deadfish and rusher in my experience so you didn't miss much, even if you did end up seeing the real one!

  13. #18906

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam bro. The same phone number use coco ad to ask for deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/550250388824

    Also, look at fhe payment type. She click on all of them.
    Thanks for the heads up. My trip was this morning with no fun to be had. At least I didn't get scammed.

  14. #18905
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    How much she charge I couldn't find it, seems like she's a popular one. Should I try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...rling/31157345
    Hadn't seen Mandy since pre COVID, but til this day, she was the best experience I've ever had in Rhode island, maybe anywhere for the money, it was 140 for the half, unrushed, BBBJ for as long as you wanted, covered FS, multiple positions, cover off, CIM finish, it's probably a little more today, but not by much, Greek offered for 50 more, I remember going in hard and ready, and she really appreciated how I responded to her charms, again, I challenge anybody to beat her performance at those rates.

  15. #18904
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    She answered me a few times but never was able to book. Imo I've found better.
    Damn someone to share or UTR? Mandy is great at what she offers but with the weight fluctuations over the years and her inability to be professional when it comes to booking I've written her off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape