Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 17937
-
02-20-23 21:28 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 437Untamed
I am interested too. Here is her link:
Originally Posted by Ktucky79
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/122847974777
-
02-20-23 19:57 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 442Untamed
Anyone met up with Untamed phone is four84- 6530.
36 yo brunette. Sorry couldn't post a link.
-
02-20-23 10:18 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 129India & Joy
Has anyone seen these two? I can't find much on search and nothing recent. Pics look "new". I'd be interested in seeing the white one but I cannot get a text back. Donations seem a little high, but again I'm not for sure what all that includes? Any reviews appreciated. Welcome to DM as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/605518711271
-
02-19-23 12:33 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 103Favorite Playmate
Was looking for something new, saw this ad and found no reviews. So gave her a text and set up a time. Incall. She is the girl in the pictures with a bit more baby damage than they show. Friendly and some small talk. BBBJ and doggy, alittle bit rushed. Have had better. Felt safe. Will not repete.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/782727103839
-
02-18-23 02:16 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 237Repeat CC
CC texted me and told me she's back in town tonight and probably headed back to Lville Saturday afternoon. I went and visited her again and had a great time. BBBJ, cfs, GFE. Opted for some great reverse cowgirl tonight. She said to pass her contact to seniors or trusted members if they want to see her tomorrow before she leaves.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 06:49 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 484Blu, Blu Baby
I concur. I used to be a fan. Ran into the same issues. I know now why she was tired, rushed. Would not do this or do that. She was dope sick. I saw the needles. That alone is to run me off. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 22:43 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 116Blu
I had a good experience, nice lady.
Originally Posted by ColdStream
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:16 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 132Blu
Cheers for the heads up fella, Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:33 #12394Regular Member

Posts: 19Hit or miss
She can be pretty good or not good. Depends on if she's high, not tired, and what mood she is in.
Originally Posted by ColdStream
[View Original Post]
Probably best to see her early morning if I was guessing before a few guys have ran through her.
If you catch her on a good day you will enjoy or her. On a bad day it's a waste and I think bad days are more her norm now. Good luck!
-
02-16-23 09:29 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 135Paisley
Got desperate after several failed attempts to set up with others and saw Paisley again. Apartment is still a dump with dirty clothes all over the bedroom, crusty pink bedspread and strong weed smell! Same stinky hygiene and loose grip. Don't know what I was expecting to change about the grip LOL! She doesn't clean up between clients or bathe daily idk? Finished with CIM. She's taken her name off ad and I couldn't get it to attach. Won't repeat!
-
02-16-23 01:57 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 132Blu for You?
Anyone had any meet-ups with Blu? I like her look, and her STG menu seems good. Any help appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/124289629469.
-
02-16-23 01:33 #12391Douchebag

Posts: 239Ymmv
Saw her recently. Nice lady but not nearly as attractive as pics. Lots of baby damage on body and maybe a 5 of 10. Pretty strict screening process also. I didn't opt for full service but BBBJ was adequate and got the job done. Overall was disappointed and thought maybe there was some new talent in the area. YMMV but I won't see again.
Originally Posted by Kay130
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 18:26 #12390Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone tried her?
Hello gentlemen,
Has any of you tried her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/066947135357
-
02-15-23 13:31 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 118Ghost her
We should reach out and setup appointments only to ghost her once we say we are in the parking lot. Fuck her!
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 12:24 #12388Regular Member

Posts: 2Fun at theater
Anyone want to come and gangbang a big girl? Head and pussy. No charge. Condoms required. PM me for more info.









Reply With Quote





