Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12402

    Untamed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with Untamed phone is four84- 6530.

    36 yo brunette. Sorry couldn't post a link.
    I am interested too. Here is her link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/122847974777

  2. #12401

    Untamed

    Anyone met up with Untamed phone is four84- 6530.

    36 yo brunette. Sorry couldn't post a link.

  3. #12400

    India & Joy

    Has anyone seen these two? I can't find much on search and nothing recent. Pics look "new". I'd be interested in seeing the white one but I cannot get a text back. Donations seem a little high, but again I'm not for sure what all that includes? Any reviews appreciated. Welcome to DM as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/605518711271

  4. #12399

    Favorite Playmate

    Was looking for something new, saw this ad and found no reviews. So gave her a text and set up a time. Incall. She is the girl in the pictures with a bit more baby damage than they show. Friendly and some small talk. BBBJ and doggy, alittle bit rushed. Have had better. Felt safe. Will not repete.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/782727103839

  5. #12398

    Repeat CC

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Saw Holidays CC today. I was tempted not to post a review and keep her to myself but after enjoying an hour together she kindly asked me if I could share our experience. Rates are in line with what is normal these days. Cute young girl, probably the best experience I have had in lexington in a long time. Believe she is headed back to Louisville Sunday so catch her while you can.
    CC texted me and told me she's back in town tonight and probably headed back to Lville Saturday afternoon. I went and visited her again and had a great time. BBBJ, cfs, GFE. Opted for some great reverse cowgirl tonight. She said to pass her contact to seniors or trusted members if they want to see her tomorrow before she leaves.

  6. #12397

    Blu, Blu Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a visit with her. It was rushed because one guy had just left and another was to follow. I had seen her in the past. It started out good but has really gone downhill. She asked me to get on top because she was tired. Oral was short. Wouldn't do k9 because too tired. Room was a mess and she was high on something. She used to be pretty good but has really declined! I will not see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/366251847077
    I concur. I used to be a fan. Ran into the same issues. I know now why she was tired, rushed. Would not do this or do that. She was dope sick. I saw the needles. That alone is to run me off. No thanks.

  7. #12396

    Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    Cheers for the heads up fella, Much appreciated.
    I had a good experience, nice lady.

  8. #12395

    Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukchamps1996  [View Original Post]
    She can be pretty good or not good. Depends on if she's high, not tired, and what mood she is in.

    Probably best to see her early morning if I was guessing before a few guys have ran through her.

    If you catch her on a good day you will enjoy or her. On a bad day it's a waste and I think bad days are more her norm now. Good luck!
    Cheers for the heads up fella, Much appreciated.

  9. #12394

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any meet-ups with Blu? I like her look, and her STG menu seems good. Any help appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/124289629469.
    She can be pretty good or not good. Depends on if she's high, not tired, and what mood she is in.

    Probably best to see her early morning if I was guessing before a few guys have ran through her.

    If you catch her on a good day you will enjoy or her. On a bad day it's a waste and I think bad days are more her norm now. Good luck!

  10. #12393

    Paisley

    Got desperate after several failed attempts to set up with others and saw Paisley again. Apartment is still a dump with dirty clothes all over the bedroom, crusty pink bedspread and strong weed smell! Same stinky hygiene and loose grip. Don't know what I was expecting to change about the grip LOL! She doesn't clean up between clients or bathe daily idk? Finished with CIM. She's taken her name off ad and I couldn't get it to attach. Won't repeat!

  11. #12392

    Blu for You?

    Anyone had any meet-ups with Blu? I like her look, and her STG menu seems good. Any help appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/124289629469.

  12. #12391

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay130  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Has any of you tried her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/066947135357
    Saw her recently. Nice lady but not nearly as attractive as pics. Lots of baby damage on body and maybe a 5 of 10. Pretty strict screening process also. I didn't opt for full service but BBBJ was adequate and got the job done. Overall was disappointed and thought maybe there was some new talent in the area. YMMV but I won't see again.

  13. #12390

    Anyone tried her?

    Hello gentlemen,

    Has any of you tried her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/066947135357

  14. #12389

    Ghost her

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey. She got me too. Money up front. Half way starts then an issue over condoms. She literally darts out the back door. Guys, look at the ad. She changes the name and pics. Never has a face pic. Won't send one. Usually stays at an extended stay. Both on Nich Rd and TC. Blonde. Thick. Mid 30's. Offers GFE. Tell you what you want to hear on text. But look at the ads and pay attention so you don't get scammed too.
    We should reach out and setup appointments only to ghost her once we say we are in the parking lot. Fuck her!

  15. #12388

    Fun at theater

    Anyone want to come and gangbang a big girl? Head and pussy. No charge. Condoms required. PM me for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape