Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 37371
-
02-16-23 17:09 #27681Senior Member

Posts: 64Deactivation
How do I deactivat or delete my account? If an admin sees this please DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
-
02-16-23 16:08 #27680Senior Member

Posts: 96I'm curious too. I tried to set something up with Jennifer a long time ago but couldn't get any response. She had a couple email addr posted back then too and nothing from them either. Are you talking about the "Hot tub (Oasis Spa)" in AA or is there something by a similar name in Westland?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 15:48 #27679Senior Member

Posts: 203Independent Masseuse in Macomb County
Would really love to get a quality massage with some sort of HE from a lady not working at an AMP. Miss the days of Backpage where you had a plethora of choices for just that sort of think. Now it has dried up and is hard to find someone. Would normally go see Bonita, but she's a drive for me and has limited hours on the weekend when I'm planning to go. Any recommendations for a lady in Macomb County or western Oakland County?
-
02-16-23 10:53 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 125Seen her once at her home is she niw offering a hot tub experience?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:06 #27677Senior Member

Posts: 484Dead fish is right, but interesting hanging with her at a hot tub might be fun. I've never heard her mention this before. But I haven't seen her in about a year so might be new?
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:00 #27676Regular Member

Posts: 18Bonita Diaz
The queen is back.
-
02-16-23 09:50 #27675Senior Member

Posts: 32Tiffany / Saigon
Tiffany business hill down, she shortening 30 min appointment, plus all the time phone txt. Worst experience.
-
02-16-23 05:20 #27674Regular Member

Posts: 16Oriental Massage
They was at Walton and Livernois in Rochester before.
Originally Posted by DigitalDanny
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 22:26 #27673Senior Member

Posts: 826TJR aka TJRRR
Just repeat the last letter to make a 5 letter word.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 22:24 #27672Senior Member

Posts: 125Hot tub (Oasis Spa) - anyone make the visit with Jennifer / Massage Breeze?
PM me with your comments please. Interested in what was available. I know FS is an option normally, but it doesn't sound like much fun (unless you like dead fish FS) Just wondering how it worked out. She mentioned it several times but I never indulged. I got the feeling that she was (more? Into it there since she brought it up a few different times. Not sure if I am able to put up with the crazy that long.
-
02-15-23 14:18 #27671Senior Member

Posts: 125Question
So I had the chance to find a real midget in ohio seen her twice and was very fun to see I was wondering what's the shortest massage lady you have ever seen and where pm is fine.
-
02-15-23 11:54 #27670Senior Member

Posts: 33Lisa Commerce
I will echo this review.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
Lisa is excellent. She is quite a drive for me as well, but she is worth it.
Her house is kept very clean. Her massage table is also clean and ready for your appt.
Each time I meet her, I've gotten to know a bit more about her. She is a very sweet person. It is hard not to like her.
On top of being sweet, she is Beautiful and Funny. Treat her right (she's a stand-up girl, and I believe she won't tolerate acting like a jerk).
PM for number.
-
02-15-23 09:14 #27669Senior Member

Posts: 91Justine V anyone seen her
Hello All.
Anyone seen Justine V she is pregnant and gives massages.
Anyone partake, how are services how is the massage.
https://callescort.org
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/113324646
-
02-15-23 08:09 #27668Senior Member

Posts: 312Tina TJR Westland
I have been going to TJR on Joy and Hix in Westland and seeing Tina. I've seen her about 5 times because she gives an awesome deep tissue massage and stretch and its super close to work. She is super liberal with the draping and all that but I can't quite gauge if there are extras and I don't want to piss her off if its legit. Can't search because of the three-letter limit. If any of you know the place I would greatly appreciate feedback. I have plenty of intel on other places in the area, but most of it has been posted by others over the years. Been checking out Washtemaw county more lately because of the prosecutor's approach there.
-
02-15-23 00:40 #27667Regular Member

Posts: 7Oriental Massage
Where did this place move from? There use to be an AMP with the same name in Clarkston that recently closed; maybe they are the same people?
Originally Posted by ThornKrt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






