Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 37623
-
02-15-23 00:40 #27918Regular Member

Posts: 7Oriental Massage
Where did this place move from? There use to be an AMP with the same name in Clarkston that recently closed; maybe they are the same people?
Originally Posted by ThornKrt
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 00:23 #27917Senior Member

Posts: 416The staff at both change often but I assure you they are not moving between these two places.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 23:33 #27916Senior Member

Posts: 897 mile spa
For a while I thought Tai Chi and 7 mile spa were same place.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
I think people starting to get mixed up. Anna us at 7 mile spa and Emma is at Tai Chi both in Livonia both on 7 mile? Or the same girls work at both?
-
02-14-23 21:03 #27915Senior Member

Posts: 339I got french there once. Been there probably 25 times over the years. It was my go to for a while. I was there last 3 years ago, just before covid. Haven't been there since.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:43 #27914Senior Member

Posts: 246Negative
No FS is ever available there.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:40 #27913Senior Member

Posts: 929Well being
Well Being. North of 12. Must call-Appt only. FS unlikely.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
Muscle healing south of 12 is reportedly closed.
-
02-14-23 19:03 #27912Senior Member

Posts: 846Fs
Sounds like FS might be on the table?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:00 #27911Senior Member

Posts: 846Link
I did the search and could not locate a link or contact info.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 18:39 #27910Senior Member

Posts: 193Relaxed and Happy
My schedule has been very busy lately. I haven't seen Lisa in a while. I made the time and man was it worth it. After seeing her it makes me regret ever going to an Asian massage place. She's hot / sexy great body and easy to talk to. The private residence is clean and no nosey neighbors. She is great with her hands and totally worth it. It's a bit of a drive for me, but glad I made the time. PM for number.
-
02-14-23 16:26 #27909Senior Member

Posts: 246Filthy
Used to visit this place occasionally pre rona but noticed the sheets and towels were never cleaned and had a nasty odor. When l went there Jenny always used to try to get me to come to her place and hang out with her and her room mate but l never took her up on it. I went here about 6 months ago and nothing has changed. Done with that dirt hole and filthy unsanitary place.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:32 #27908Senior Member

Posts: 28Asian Well Being
Yes, in Southfield on Southfield RD just south (I think) of 12 mile.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 10:17 #27907Senior Member

Posts: 122Downriver Nuru +
Hi, I'm closing in on 60 yrs but can easily pass as under 50.
I have no issues with 40- or 50-year-old providers, but of course I like the young ones best. That being said I drove Down river 30-40 minutes to see the Nuru Lady. While not a troll she does have the grandma vibe and looks. The Nuru was uneventful, and the kitty was scratchy, and I did not get my in the shower bonus. Very disappointing.
I don't know why but I picture her bathroom to be a SPA-Like bathroom that you see in the videos, Haha.
For me it was a waste of time and money.
Went to Pressure Point recently, something about this place creeps me out. Always young American providers. I always get what I came for, but I feel cheap and used when I am done. Been there several times no rush to go back.
-
02-14-23 07:11 #27906Senior Member

Posts: 428Well Being
Great report. Just confirming this is the place in Southfield? I went there years ago and was a solid experience. I will schedule with Jenny and report back. I appreciate the no negotiations where they just take care of you and you fairly take care of them. 120 for that kind of experience is fair for both sides. I wish more providers and mongers would get that.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 00:09 #27905Senior Member

Posts: 556Thanks. Found her, the image helped. Could not get the link to work. Did she change her username?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:47 #27904Senior Member

Posts: 63I had a similar experience with her. After we finished she curled up next to me for about 30 minutes and we chatted as much as possible (limited english) and I think she wanted to get a drink with me. She asked if I like beer, I said I did and she said she does too and said something about going down the road for a drink. It was a strange experience. I may have interpreted it wrong because of the broken English. She told me about her life in Korea and her hobbies (she likes comedy) LOL. She's a real jem. Her real name is meoh, or meo, or meekoh or something like that.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






