Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26046

    PII Bonekill

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

    I had a very nice visit with Sophia Rose yesterday while she is visiting Cincinnati. Incall was a nice hotel in a Northern suburbs and it was non rushed. Communications was timely while setting up, the day before to confirm and the day of. Pctures are accurate and she has a killer ass. Very easy to talk to. Will definitely repeat.
    Man I would really love to make her acquaintance but that PII requirement (even P411 is a little invasive for me) is just a show stopper. Did you have to go through all that?

  2. #26045
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. More worn then the pictures but she is nice enough. BBJ skills were pretty good overall. If carplay isn't your thing I wouldn't see her. We went to a crappy apartment complex to do the deed.
    I saw her about a month ago and can attest to this. I wish she had an incall. FWIW there's a great hidden driveway if you pass the college on the left and turn into the service road on the right.

  3. #26044

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago, it was at her apartment and she was very skinny. She was very nice I had been a regular her first run and she gave me her personal number but I haven't seen her since cause she was just too thin from drug usage plus I didn't feel comfortable cause she had her baby in the other room allegedly.
    I love skinny chicks. Anyone have her ad or digits? Couldn't find it. Thanks, PB.

  4. #26043
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Has ads running in multiple cities.
    When you text her she will ask you to call her. Said she was in Blue Ash a didn't ask for donation upfront.

  5. #26042
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Sasha? Found one review from a while ago. Wants to do car date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/835497099560
    I saw her recently. More worn then the pictures but she is nice enough. BBJ skills were pretty good overall. If carplay isn't your thing I wouldn't see her. We went to a crappy apartment complex to do the deed.

  6. #26041

    Amazing Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen AM lately?
    I saw her about a month ago, it was at her apartment and she was very skinny. She was very nice I had been a regular her first run and she gave me her personal number but I haven't seen her since cause she was just too thin from drug usage plus I didn't feel comfortable cause she had her baby in the other room allegedly.

  7. #26040

    Amazing Michelle

    Anyone seen AM lately?

  8. #26039

    Sophia Rose

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

    I had a very nice visit with Sophia Rose yesterday while she is visiting Cincinnati. Incall was a nice hotel in a Northern suburbs and it was non rushed. Communications was timely while setting up, the day before to confirm and the day of. Pctures are accurate and she has a killer ass. Very easy to talk to. Will definitely repeat.

  9. #26038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Has ads running in multiple cities.
    Agree. Can't be in multiple cities at the same time. Avoid.

  10. #26037

    Use the search box

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Also on Seeking for those that are curious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2bb7a4c45467

    BAM.
    She has been around for years and there are many reviews. When you open will say the cincinnati forum there is a search box on the right side use it and you will see many reviews.

  11. #26036

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    The no name ad had 3 ads within a few hours in 3 cities. Possible but not probable.

    Soca.

  12. #26035

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Has ads running in multiple cities.

  13. #26034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Sasha? Found one review from a while ago. Wants to do car date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/835497099560
    Also on Seeking for those that are curious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2bb7a4c45467

    BAM.

  14. #26033

    Paris GS and no name ad


  15. #26032

    Sasha

    Anyone seen this Sasha? Found one review from a while ago. Wants to do car date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/835497099560

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape