Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 735 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6759

    Jasmine

    Not sure if you guys have seen this post, but I took one for the team and fell for the bait. She replied promptly and agreed to meet for a deposit, I usually ignore all deposit requests. For this one I really fell for her pictures and was hoping she was that. 01% to actually follow through with a a deposit. She said she arrived at my place but was "waiting" for me to send the other part of the $ to come inside. So it was definitely way too good to be true, deposit wasn't much so not too bummed but just a heads up for everyone else out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...-/103046878475

  2. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    No, this one. Google Harper Maddox porn star.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-FEB-20-FEB-24
    I feel like we need to keep a lid on this and not let on that we know this to her. If she starts charging "pornstar" rates then her (already pretty high) rates go through the roof.

  3. #6757

    Baywatchbunny

    Has anyone met up with this busty babe? First time I've noticed her on TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Bunny-in-town

  4. #6756

    Destinee

    Any Intel on this one? https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...s/6796712.htm. Couldn't find any reviews on TNA with her #.

  5. #6755

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Don't just swoop in on your first post with this and no info. What happened?
    Agree. Can we get a little more info on her going to prison?

  6. #6754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    HOLY shit she takes it in the deuce like a champ!
    She's definitely a very talented young lady! .

  7. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    What is CT gang girls?
    Casey Tyler group, bunch of girls who reference Casey Tyler in their ads on TNA.

  8. #6752
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    No, this one. Google Harper Maddox porn star.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-FEB-20-FEB-24
    HOLY shit she takes it in the deuce like a champ!

  9. #6751

    Exotic Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by RoseCityRocker  [View Original Post]
    That's literally her board name! https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty. (Haven't seen her myself)
    Thanks man. The name is so vague, on tna that search unless do it by provider which I never would have considered is her handle, would never show up as her under overall search. 😂 but appreciate the link.

    It's much easier if peeps asking or recommending someone also include a link or reference it for easier searches.

    Valentines pooning day, ha ha.

  10. #6750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.

    Is this her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.
    No, this one. Google Harper Maddox porn star.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-FEB-20-FEB-24

  11. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    No this is one of the CT gang girls.
    What is CT gang girls?

  12. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.

    Is this her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.
    No this is one of the CT gang girls.

  13. #6747
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.

    Is this her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.
    She went by a different name on that board which I can't remember at the moment. I do recall there were several alerts on there for awhile. Google her name and you'll get her personal site.

  14. #6746

    Catarina Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    So, Catarina Rose, aka porn 5LuT Harper Maddox is returning next week, I have to admit, I am fascinated by women with her incredible talents and would like to experience it in person, even just once. I was just wondering if anyone here has seen here and was she just as depraved as she is in those "Analvids" scenes? You can send me details in a pm if you would rather. Thanks!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.

    Is this her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-WELL-REVIEWED!-TEXT-ME-360-761-0070&p=13239543&highlight=#post13239543.

  15. #6745

    Catarina Rose Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Are guys really giving all their information?

    Her screening is not good for guys Personal Identification Information safety.

    First and last name plus provider references etc.

    From her website:

    "If you are unable to provide references then employment / identity verification is required. Links that verify your occupation / email to match / LinkedIn, work website, etc. A photo of a valid government I'd (passport / driver's license). You may blur I'd numbers if you wish, but your legal name, age, and address must be present. ".
    I just went through the usual screening on TNA. I did not give out my personal info. I did include two references. I would never give out my personal info or have a girl do an outcall to my home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape