Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 13126
-
02-18-23 11:57 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 2198All these girls are not bad looking. They just need put some make up and get their hair styled. Just wish we had some girls like this in SD.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 10:21 #10680Senior Member

Posts: 27891. Can a new regular girl role play hooker? Might turn her on!
Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5
[View Original Post]
2. Get the "regular" girl & no reason to stop mongering!
3. Otherwise, Call Dr Phil.
-
02-17-23 22:17 #10679Senior Member

Posts: 108Can it be fixed? Is this just neurosis?
Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?
-
02-17-23 08:41 #10678Senior Member

Posts: 748Brittany and Chrissy
Brittany can be found daily walking between Clearfield and Cambria area. She spends a lot of time near Prevention Point. She cries a lot about her self-created issues. Shops at Clearfield and also Needle Park. That girl can be a strange cup of tea at times. Likes her candy and will get a bit like a parakeet out of its cage. Little Chrissy on the other hand is a bit laid back. She can be found at Buckius to Pike almost any time of day now that she's back in the game. Still has that loser she thinks she loves close by. Doesn't stray much except to shop and then back to the corner. The last time I saw her she had some strong hygiene issues going on. Not sure if that has improved or not. YMMV. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:51 #10677Senior Member

Posts: 259What street can I find Brittany and Chrissy.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
Is this the petite Chrissy with a scar on her abdomen?
I met that one near buckius.
-
02-16-23 11:57 #10676Senior Member

Posts: 47[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
02-16-23 01:23 #10675Senior Member

Posts: 108You're not wrong. Its way overpriced. Way too hot. But quality all quality. Very stingy w services though. None suck balls.
Originally Posted by Vandal24
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 12:47 #10674Asshole

Posts: 399Depends on when you go out
Originally Posted by KGuy10
[View Original Post]
A lot of it depends on the time and day you go out. A general rule of thumb would be to avoid times when other mongers would likely go out, like after a super bowl. Seems like a lot of mongers were obligated to stay in with their significant other on V-day so a lot of SW were not snatched up.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
A lot of SW have some type of body issue. Many have teeth issues, skin problems, track marks, bad hygiene, etc. I've been noticing a few are missing part of their finger / toe. Crissy also has a huge scar but in my opinion she has a nice looking face and nice vag. Her bf is always lurking around.
-
02-15-23 12:34 #10673Asshole

Posts: 399I'd recommend finding a good AMP that specializes in HE. There are dozens in the area.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 09:41 #10672Banned Member

Posts: 426I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Clean little brunette with potential to be my new #1. Since Kristen is no where to be found.
And last night we met up for a Vday Beejay but she left me hanging so I saw little Crissy.
Crissy's fingers are all fkd up. One looks permanently twisted.
I finished with her and Brittany finally popped back up.
While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.
-
02-15-23 09:37 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 172Retiring
My dear Brothers.
I am officially retiring from my years of mongering. I have to focus on my health, Diabetes has taken it's toll on my body and kidneys. It's been a good ride in my over 20+ years of mongering. So I bid thee all a glorious farewell.
-
02-13-23 22:12 #10670Senior Member

Posts: 645The ave was depressed like the rest of the city last night
I rode thru on my way home from a super bowl party downtown. I figured I'd ease my depression over the game with a BJ. There was next to nothing out and the few that I did see got scooped up quicker than baskin robbins. I rode thru 2 nights this weekend and nothing.
Originally Posted by RisklyDad
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 21:51 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 59True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings
True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
But if you take the long stroll you can still find someone.
-
02-12-23 11:20 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 259I was there Saturday afternoon 4:30-6:00 pm. Same issue. Slim pickings.
Originally Posted by KGuy10
[View Original Post]
Ended up settling for skinny WSW crystal on jasper past Lehigh.
I can't wait for spring when there's more action and less clothing.
-
02-11-23 16:19 #10667Banned Member

Posts: 213Blonde chick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdjLKVE9IE
Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.
Picked her up when it was warmer outside one day in the late summer / early fall. She does have a great body and is pretty open to anything. Damn cat was being carried around by her in her little PINK brand bag.










Reply With Quote





