Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 876 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10681
    All these girls are not bad looking. They just need put some make up and get their hair styled. Just wish we had some girls like this in SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCCYH7H8wA

    Picked her up a few times. She has a bf that she argues with a lot. She passed out on the center console and I had to keep her head hitting the gear shift. She left a big drool puddle. Overall I'd say average at best.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdjLKVE9IE

    Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU

    Seen this one a few times a long time ago. Back then she was in decent shape, but now I would strongly pass. The last time I picked her up was a fine experience, but she smelled really bad. I had a hard time staying aroused. She even voluntarily put her boots outside because they smelled bad. At one point she was decent, but she did not care for her hygiene and is now in bad shape. YMMV.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrtF3MBgV4

    She's pretty good all around. Probably has the best natural breasts on the ave. She lost some weight but her boobs are still nicely shaped.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x-AVJKeoA

    She's pretty good overall. Kinda looks like a hispanic dude on the street with her hood up but is a muslim girl. Face can have a lot of marks at times. Boobs are getting a bit saggy but looks nice when she is on her back.

    A couple of times I lucked out and caught some fresh meat who were relatively new to the ave. One was a foreign MILF. The other was a voluptuous red head like Rose from Game of Thrones.

    There have also been an increasing amount of SW I had to ditch because of too many red flags. Also a few trans people that come and go. No offense to those who go for the trans people but not my cup of tea.

    Caught up with some other SW that I haven't seen in a while. Many find a place to crash off the street and often get some funds (like a low end sugar daddy). A few ended up in the hospital and / or jail. I imagine some are resting in a better place and others get rescued by family or friends, if they are fortunate enough and willing to leave.

  2. #10680
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?
    1. Can a new regular girl role play hooker? Might turn her on!

    2. Get the "regular" girl & no reason to stop mongering!

    3. Otherwise, Call Dr Phil.

  3. #10679

    Can it be fixed? Is this just neurosis?

    Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?

  4. #10678

    Brittany and Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    What street can I find Brittany and Chrissy.

    Is this the petite Chrissy with a scar on her abdomen?

    I met that one near buckius.
    Brittany can be found daily walking between Clearfield and Cambria area. She spends a lot of time near Prevention Point. She cries a lot about her self-created issues. Shops at Clearfield and also Needle Park. That girl can be a strange cup of tea at times. Likes her candy and will get a bit like a parakeet out of its cage. Little Chrissy on the other hand is a bit laid back. She can be found at Buckius to Pike almost any time of day now that she's back in the game. Still has that loser she thinks she loves close by. Doesn't stray much except to shop and then back to the corner. The last time I saw her she had some strong hygiene issues going on. Not sure if that has improved or not. YMMV. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  5. #10677
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.
    Clean little brunette with potential to be my new #1. Since Kristen is no where to be found.

    And last night we met up for a Vday Beejay but she left me hanging so I saw little Crissy.

    Crissy's fingers are all fkd up. One looks permanently twisted.

    I finished with her and Brittany finally popped back up.

    While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.
    What street can I find Brittany and Chrissy.

    Is this the petite Chrissy with a scar on her abdomen?

    I met that one near buckius.

  6. #10676
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  7. #10675
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal24  [View Original Post]
    Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.
    You're not wrong. Its way overpriced. Way too hot. But quality all quality. Very stingy w services though. None suck balls.

  8. #10674

    Depends on when you go out

    Quote Originally Posted by KGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.
    Clean little brunette with potential to be my new #1. Since Kristen is no where to be found.

    And last night we met up for a Vday Beejay but she left me hanging so I saw little Crissy.

    Crissy's fingers are all fkd up. One looks permanently twisted.

    I finished with her and Brittany finally popped back up.

    While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.
    A lot of it depends on the time and day you go out. A general rule of thumb would be to avoid times when other mongers would likely go out, like after a super bowl. Seems like a lot of mongers were obligated to stay in with their significant other on V-day so a lot of SW were not snatched up.

    A lot of SW have some type of body issue. Many have teeth issues, skin problems, track marks, bad hygiene, etc. I've been noticing a few are missing part of their finger / toe. Crissy also has a huge scar but in my opinion she has a nice looking face and nice vag. Her bf is always lurking around.

  9. #10673
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    My dear Brothers.

    I am officially retiring from my years of mongering. I have to focus on my health, Diabetes has taken it's toll on my body and kidneys. It's been a good ride in my over 20+ years of mongering. So I bid thee all a glorious farewell.
    I'd recommend finding a good AMP that specializes in HE. There are dozens in the area.

  10. #10672
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I rode thru on my way home from a super bowl party downtown. I figured I'd ease my depression over the game with a BJ. There was next to nothing out and the few that I did see got scooped up quicker than baskin robbins. I rode thru 2 nights this weekend and nothing.
    I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.
    Clean little brunette with potential to be my new #1. Since Kristen is no where to be found.

    And last night we met up for a Vday Beejay but she left me hanging so I saw little Crissy.

    Crissy's fingers are all fkd up. One looks permanently twisted.

    I finished with her and Brittany finally popped back up.

    While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.

  11. #10671

    Retiring

    My dear Brothers.

    I am officially retiring from my years of mongering. I have to focus on my health, Diabetes has taken it's toll on my body and kidneys. It's been a good ride in my over 20+ years of mongering. So I bid thee all a glorious farewell.

  12. #10670

    The ave was depressed like the rest of the city last night

    Quote Originally Posted by RisklyDad  [View Original Post]
    True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings.

    But if you take the long stroll you can still find someone.
    I rode thru on my way home from a super bowl party downtown. I figured I'd ease my depression over the game with a BJ. There was next to nothing out and the few that I did see got scooped up quicker than baskin robbins. I rode thru 2 nights this weekend and nothing.

  13. #10669

    True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I was there Saturday afternoon 4:30-6:00 pm. Same issue. Slim pickings.

    Ended up settling for skinny WSW crystal on jasper past Lehigh.

    I can't wait for spring when there's more action and less clothing.
    True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings.

    But if you take the long stroll you can still find someone.

  14. #10668
    Quote Originally Posted by KGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?
    I was there Saturday afternoon 4:30-6:00 pm. Same issue. Slim pickings.

    Ended up settling for skinny WSW crystal on jasper past Lehigh.

    I can't wait for spring when there's more action and less clothing.

  15. #10667

    Blonde chick

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdjLKVE9IE

    Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.

    Picked her up when it was warmer outside one day in the late summer / early fall. She does have a great body and is pretty open to anything. Damn cat was being carried around by her in her little PINK brand bag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape