Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28256

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    A lot going on here LOL. Anyone been in touch with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/238250549516
    Any ad asking to buy content first is the first red flag of a scam. This looks well written (relatively for an ad) so it does seem like someone took the time to put it together but I would never risk buying digital content that can literally be pulled off of google posed as original content. I would proceed with caution if you are going to move forward with that one.

  2. #28255
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? She sounds great looking to visit!

    Got a link please? Sounds like a great time!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/236053906185

  3. #28254
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kimmie Sunday night. Great time as always.

    Super sweet in person and not a clock watcher. She does Greek for an up charge. She is very short (like 5 feet or under) with a nice little ass on her. Started off with a CBJ. Then went into doggie. She climbed on top and let me suck a nipple while she was riding. There was a mirror right in front the bed so the view was glorious. Eventually finished in cowgirl. Always a great time. Paid for a Qv but I was there for at least 30 to 40 minutes.

    Damage: $.

    S. and. : She does nothing bare and probably won't respond if you ask so I wouldn't. Good luck and be safe.

    Ghost.
    Got a link? She sounds great looking to visit!

    Got a link please? Sounds like a great time!

  4. #28253

    Kimmie

    Visited Kimmie Sunday night. Great time as always.

    Super sweet in person and not a clock watcher. She does Greek for an up charge. She is very short (like 5 feet or under) with a nice little ass on her. Started off with a CBJ. Then went into doggie. She climbed on top and let me suck a nipple while she was riding. There was a mirror right in front the bed so the view was glorious. Eventually finished in cowgirl. Always a great time. Paid for a Qv but I was there for at least 30 to 40 minutes.

    Damage: $.

    S. and. : She does nothing bare and probably won't respond if you ask so I wouldn't. Good luck and be safe.

    Ghost.

  5. #28252
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    The friend told me her name was Renee when I picked her up in front of the colony motor lodge on midlo. Only did a CBJ and it was ok. Looked good enough to try some F / S in a room. She had an ad on callescort. Org where she was using a diff name, but its gone now.
    I could be wrong, but I believe the friend used advertise on the massage section on STG. I never saw her personally, but remember a favorable review or two. Nothing negative.

  6. #28251
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    The friend told me her name was Renee when I picked her up in front of the colony motor lodge on midlo. Only did a CBJ and it was ok. Looked good enough to try some F / S in a room. She had an ad on callescort. Org where she was using a diff name, but its gone now.
    Didn't have her name so don't know. Foxy just told me she had a friend and that they played together.

  7. #28250

    Friend is Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Foxy looking for company and says she has a friend if your interested in doubles. If you have her digits hit her up.
    The friend told me her name was Renee when I picked her up in front of the colony motor lodge on midlo. Only did a CBJ and it was ok. Looked good enough to try some F / S in a room. She had an ad on callescort. Org where she was using a diff name, but its gone now.

  8. #28249
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lactating or pregnant lady, UTR, or selective, or provider. Please PM me with any leads or if you know one and are willing to share. .
    Still looking if anyone has any info.

  9. #28248

    Star

    Star reached out this morning saying she needs help with rent.

  10. #28247

    Foxy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Foxy looking for company and says she has a friend if your interested in doubles. If you have her digits hit her up.
    The digits I have are old. Please send me an updated contact number. I know she changes frequently LOL.

  11. #28246

    MILF Tina

    MILF Tina is back for how long I don't know. Has a room on Midlo. Those that have had her service before know that she aims to please.

  12. #28245

    Foxy

    Foxy looking for company and says she has a friend if your interested in doubles. If you have her digits hit her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_13_2023_8_59_29.jpg‎   Feb_14_2023_4_23_17.jpg‎   Feb_13_2023_9_03_41.jpg‎  

  13. #28244

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristol123  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Diamond before the Super Bowl for the qv. Comms were good she did request a dick pic. That wasn't a deal breaker. She is a short bbw but has a bigger ass than her sister along with a nice set of tits. Downside she does have a gut. Damage was 100 no rush, she got into it, nice view from the back. As always YMMV. I'd repeat. I couldn't find her ad to tag. But I didn't look very hard.
    Please send contact info by pm. Thanks.

  14. #28243

    Foxy

    Got got a text from Foxy. She's looking for company and has a gf for doubles. Offering a special on Greek. If you have her digits hit her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_13_2023_8_59_29.jpg‎  

  15. #28242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81;6334593[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/114230645[/URL] or https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/114228768#. Anyone have any dealings with either of these chicks? If so provide a review please.
    Damn damn. I've never seen either but if you do please either review or DM me. They look real didn't notice any blaring red flags. Both have bangin bodies. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape