Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 37358
-
02-15-23 08:09 #27668Senior Member

Posts: 312Tina TJR Westland
I have been going to TJR on Joy and Hix in Westland and seeing Tina. I've seen her about 5 times because she gives an awesome deep tissue massage and stretch and its super close to work. She is super liberal with the draping and all that but I can't quite gauge if there are extras and I don't want to piss her off if its legit. Can't search because of the three-letter limit. If any of you know the place I would greatly appreciate feedback. I have plenty of intel on other places in the area, but most of it has been posted by others over the years. Been checking out Washtemaw county more lately because of the prosecutor's approach there.
-
02-15-23 00:40 #27667Regular Member

Posts: 7Oriental Massage
Where did this place move from? There use to be an AMP with the same name in Clarkston that recently closed; maybe they are the same people?
Originally Posted by ThornKrt
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 00:23 #27666Senior Member

Posts: 416The staff at both change often but I assure you they are not moving between these two places.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 23:33 #27665Senior Member

Posts: 897 mile spa
For a while I thought Tai Chi and 7 mile spa were same place.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
I think people starting to get mixed up. Anna us at 7 mile spa and Emma is at Tai Chi both in Livonia both on 7 mile? Or the same girls work at both?
-
02-14-23 21:03 #27664Senior Member

Posts: 339I got french there once. Been there probably 25 times over the years. It was my go to for a while. I was there last 3 years ago, just before covid. Haven't been there since.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:43 #27663Senior Member

Posts: 246Negative
No FS is ever available there.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:40 #27662Senior Member

Posts: 929Well being
Well Being. North of 12. Must call-Appt only. FS unlikely.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
Muscle healing south of 12 is reportedly closed.
-
02-14-23 19:03 #27661Senior Member

Posts: 846Fs
Sounds like FS might be on the table?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:00 #27660Senior Member

Posts: 846Link
I did the search and could not locate a link or contact info.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 18:39 #27659Senior Member

Posts: 193Relaxed and Happy
My schedule has been very busy lately. I haven't seen Lisa in a while. I made the time and man was it worth it. After seeing her it makes me regret ever going to an Asian massage place. She's hot / sexy great body and easy to talk to. The private residence is clean and no nosey neighbors. She is great with her hands and totally worth it. It's a bit of a drive for me, but glad I made the time. PM for number.
-
02-14-23 16:26 #27658Senior Member

Posts: 246Filthy
Used to visit this place occasionally pre rona but noticed the sheets and towels were never cleaned and had a nasty odor. When l went there Jenny always used to try to get me to come to her place and hang out with her and her room mate but l never took her up on it. I went here about 6 months ago and nothing has changed. Done with that dirt hole and filthy unsanitary place.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:32 #27657Senior Member

Posts: 28Asian Well Being
Yes, in Southfield on Southfield RD just south (I think) of 12 mile.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 10:17 #27656Senior Member

Posts: 122Downriver Nuru +
Hi, I'm closing in on 60 yrs but can easily pass as under 50.
I have no issues with 40- or 50-year-old providers, but of course I like the young ones best. That being said I drove Down river 30-40 minutes to see the Nuru Lady. While not a troll she does have the grandma vibe and looks. The Nuru was uneventful, and the kitty was scratchy, and I did not get my in the shower bonus. Very disappointing.
I don't know why but I picture her bathroom to be a SPA-Like bathroom that you see in the videos, Haha.
For me it was a waste of time and money.
Went to Pressure Point recently, something about this place creeps me out. Always young American providers. I always get what I came for, but I feel cheap and used when I am done. Been there several times no rush to go back.
-
02-14-23 07:11 #27655Senior Member

Posts: 427Well Being
Great report. Just confirming this is the place in Southfield? I went there years ago and was a solid experience. I will schedule with Jenny and report back. I appreciate the no negotiations where they just take care of you and you fairly take care of them. 120 for that kind of experience is fair for both sides. I wish more providers and mongers would get that.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 00:09 #27654Senior Member

Posts: 556Thanks. Found her, the image helped. Could not get the link to work. Did she change her username?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





